8 Passengers: Resident Evil | Part Three

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Resident Evil / Part Three

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Also super excited for her new piano lessons. As a music teacher, it's nice to see kids happy to learn.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by winniewise »

So Kevin is colorblind? When they were picking out advent calendars for eve and Russell he said "are they red and green I can tell I'm color blind". They were blue and red.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

winniewise wrote:So Kevin is colorblind? When they were picking out advent calendars for eve and Russell he said "are they red and green I can tell I'm color blind". They were blue and red.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Yes he's colorblind and can't tell the difference between red and green.
kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

"That is not proper grammar"
Go Shari

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

she's excuses Eve's behavior today because "Eve just wants to say hi to jesus". I'm sorry, but her behavior is out of line at this point. She managed to go under the divider twice and at the end Ruby basically encouraged her.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Nintendo, why?! I was a fan...
Can't believe everybody got a 3DS XL, envious.

Ruby should better educate her punk!
What is with the excuse, "that's what Jesus wants!" what happened with "free will", or is that applied only when it benefits you?!
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

Ruby's packing in the ads and sponsored videos - especially the ones with the free toys. She's slowly setting her kids up for disaster, especially Russel and Eve. All this free "grub" essentially teaches them that getting free toys is a new normal for their family. I'm curious to see what the kids will be getting for Christmas.

jenboghel01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenboghel01 »

I've watched a couple vlogs so far, and I didn't even know they had a dog until I checked here to read up about them.. it's so so sad that she's always outside! In the video where the kids color on the window with markers, the whole time the poor dog thinks she can come in for once. Also in one of the Home Videos (the one where the Griffiths get a lab) they make the puppy also stay on its own rug, just like Ruby's dog. Sorry I forget the dogs name (because I've only read it here haha)
skateblinder08
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by skateblinder08 »

In the vlog this morning she recorded Julie and Chad's musical performance at the school (elementary?). She filmed multiple shots of several children in the class. No blurring out faces, no trying to avoid getting a full face of a child she DOES NOT HAVE PERMISSION to film! I cannot believe she would be so selfish to do this. I understand when vloggers vlog in public and they creatively crop out the majority of children, or at the very least speed through a part with another child clearly in frame. I would even begrudgingly allow her for catching another child accidentally in frame and leaving it in. But Ruby blatantly filmed other children. At what I assume is a public elementary school. If one of my children were in that video, or even if they were not but my child attended that school, I would be furious. Not because she is filming for her family records and memories. But because she is publishing this to the internet, where she has NO control over who sees the video and no parental permission. She is intruding on these children's privacy. It is too far. Even for Ruby.
ohveeohxoh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ohveeohxoh »

Hey Ruby since you seem to be an avid reader here, I have a suggestion: If you're going to film in public for the love God blur out peoples faces, ESPECIALLY children. You claim you're not okay with people coming up to your kids and taking pictures but you have no issue with putting other peoples children on your channel without permission!! I truly hope some parent finds that video and notices their child and then proceeds to go crazy on you.
addyrs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by addyrs »

I know that Russell has been talked about here for being annoying, but I actually thought today's vlog of him was pretty cute! I thought it was adorable when he was talking to Ruby about holding the camera and how he didn't want "the little circle things" and then when he hugged her after receiving his dollar and said "now I can buy things!" He seemed well behaved at the school too and you could tell he took his camera holding job seriously.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Do the kids go to a private school? I was shocked to hear the songs the classes were singing. My son goes to public school in California and they would never sing a religious song at school. I wonder if it is a Utah thing as there is a large Mormon population.

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

red3head wrote:Do the kids go to a private school? I was shocked to hear the songs the classes were singing. My son goes to public school in California and they would never sing a religious song at school. I wonder if it is a Utah thing as there is a large Mormon population.
It's a Utah thing, but more specifically a Provo thing. The whole town practically shuts down on Sunday. It's very religious there.
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

red3head wrote:Do the kids go to a private school? I was shocked to hear the songs the classes were singing. My son goes to public school in California and they would never sing a religious song at school. I wonder if it is a Utah thing as there is a large Mormon population.
It's a Utah thing, but more specifically a Provo thing. The whole town practically shuts down on Sunday. It's very religious there.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Such a boring vlog.
Just filming while in the queue to get into the movie.
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

I don't have the time or interest to watch an entire vlog of Ruby's, but has she ever mentioned whether she took poor Nolly to the vet. In one she mentioned she has another mass, then in a more recent one with Eve filming she says Nolly doesn't feel good. She's always limping, obviously needs pain meds. Is she just going to let her slowly die on camera?

And could Kevin look any more unhappy to be a part of that family? The vlog where Ruby mentioned she drops everything when Kevin is home... he looked irritated. And he was so animated during movie premier without Ruby.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

I hate the way Ruby and the kids ambush the Dad the minute he gets in. He barely gets through the door and they're all over him, you can tell he's exhausted and annoyed.
But at the same time, the Mom has been home caring for 6 kids alone which is also a huge job.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

seriously7 wrote:I hate the way Ruby and the kids ambush the Dad the minute he gets in. He barely gets through the door and they're all over him, you can tell he's exhausted and annoyed.
But at the same time, the Mom has been home caring for 6 kids alone which is also a huge job.
"Caring for 6 kids alone" should be used loosely here..we all know Ruby acts like a babysitter with a camera instead of like a mom..
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

seriously7 wrote:I hate the way Ruby and the kids ambush the Dad the minute he gets in. He barely gets through the door and they're all over him, you can tell he's exhausted and annoyed.
Oh please. Her four (possibly five) oldest kids are very well behaved. Meaning she can focus all her attention on Evil (not that she does) and the others can look after themselves. She may be there making sure none of them kill themselves but caring is not the word I would use.
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

Yickkkkkk! The bo comment on today's vlog was so gross. I cannot imagine going to a function with my spouse, especially a WORK FUNCTION and not showering before it or at the very least spraying deodorant and perfume. I can't believe she acknowledged that she stank and laughed and said she wore her coat so people couldn't tell... priorities. How embarassing for the kids and Kevin. Not a fan of sharis hair, it looks very mid 30's housewife to me, I'm sure that's why Ruby loves it.

The smelling bit with Eve was so weird. I get smelling a baby or enjoying the smell of your child while you have a snuggle but that clip was so odd. Eve hated it and Ruby drew it out for so long. I can't believe she was doing it in public! Actually I can.... it can join Bonnies butt grabbing and Ellie's pacifier smelling on the list of creepy things the Griffiths do with their children.

Return to “8 Passengers”