Favorite Mom Vloggers

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
pantiesinawad2
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Favorite Mom Vloggers

Unread post by pantiesinawad2 »

Who are your favorite mom vloggers and why?

I love alandamandamama. She's really down to earth and very compassionate. I like AllisenW89. She's a new mommy. She does makeup videos too and seems like a sweet girl. Shannon, LettingLifeHappen is a great mom and I love her videos. Nothing boring with her. She has a wide range of different types of vids.

Not really a mommy channel but I like mommycraftsalot. Also not really a mommy vlogger (more like a daddy vlogger) but I really like DevinandErica.

A few others that I like are

thebubblelush
08jaydensmommy08
bitsandclips
DILC1love
ktulka2
lindzer722

Who do you like to watch? I love mommy vloggers and would like to find a few more good ones to watch in my spare time. :)
litnerd
Informer
Informer

Re: Favorite Mom Vloggers

Unread post by litnerd »

I like MakingLifeSimple. I liked LaureninPortland, but she pretty much disappeared. I can't think of anyone else whose videos I actually enjoy watching and look forward to, though I am subscribed to a few others.
suleidys
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by suleidys »

Anastasiarubyfamily is sweet and i love her baby name channel anastasiaruby
pantiesinawad2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pantiesinawad2 »

Oh yeah I forgot MakingLifesimple. I like her too!
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

I really do like Lora. Even though she is always really happy, I don't find it annoying with her. She makes me laugh a lot, and she doesn't really seem to have too many annoying issues like the other TY moms.
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Favorites: bitsandclips, mamanaturalblog

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
littlered
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlered »

I really like Danielle from DILC1love too. Her new baby is adorable! She seems really sweet too. She even subscribed back to my channel.

I love and miss Erin and Steve from Babyvlog. They need more videos! I miss their daily vlogs!
blahwhatever

Unread post by blahwhatever »

I don't mind Lora. She reminds me of people irl that I don't exactly like, but I can't put my finger on why. Because I generally do enjoy her videos. I'm not like a crazy fan like some people who follow her though lol.

My top 2 fave mommy vloggers are candidmommy and plus1please. They are the most "real". If I had kids, I would want to be that type of mom. :)
blahwhatever

Oh and dreamflight6000! How could I forget her! I haven't watched kyleandcourt in a while but I don't mind her either.
LazyLuv
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LazyLuv »

i like tiffanydarlyn and shes pregnant again so yea lol and i like 8kidswhoscounting
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by VerucaSalt »

I love joyablemom09, but most of the others I just watch to make fun of.
Blondie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Blondie »

My favorite YT mom is ARMEADORS (Allison)!!!

First of all, she absolutely GORGEOUS! Even when she was in the hospital with both babies, she still had her hair and make up perfectly done. She is such a good mom and a total sweetheart. And I love that she married the guy she was with since age 14...they're so freaking adorable. They always seem to be having fun and she makes everything look so effortless...but without thinking she's better than everyone. She seems to be very humble. I just love her!

Is there a thread of her on here? Does anyone know anything else about her? I'm assuming there's nothing bad because I really don't see how anyone could have anything bad to say about her! haha
poopieninja
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by poopieninja »

andieEMV seems really down to earth and calls it like she sees it. All the others are kinda shock value watches.
blahwhatever

Blondie wrote:My favorite YT mom is ARMEADORS (Allison)!!!

First of all, she absolutely GORGEOUS! Even when she was in the hospital with both babies, she still had her hair and make up perfectly done. She is such a good mom and a total sweetheart. And I love that she married the guy she was with since age 14...they're so freaking adorable. They always seem to be having fun and she makes everything look so effortless...but without thinking she's better than everyone. She seems to be very humble. I just love her!

Is there a thread of her on here? Does anyone know anything else about her? I'm assuming there's nothing bad because I really don't see how anyone could have anything bad to say about her! haha
I like armeadors but there are definitely people who don't. I haven't seen a thread on here about her, but I have seen some NASTY comments on her videos. Not many, but a few. People just bash her for the silliest things to me... she did a vlog in the car and her son was in a forward-facing car seat and people were basically calling her a bad mom for not having him rear-facing. Just stuff like that. I agree with you though I like her. :) I wish she vlogged more.

If you like her you might like JPSUESS. Maybe not though, people seem to have very strong opinions on her lol.
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by VerucaSalt »

blahwhatever wrote:

I like armeadors but there are definitely people who don't. I haven't seen a thread on here about her, but I have seen some NASTY comments on her videos. Not many, but a few. People just bash her for the silliest things to me... she did a vlog in the car and her son was in a forward-facing car seat and people were basically calling her a bad mom for not having him rear-facing. Just stuff like that. I agree with you though I like her. :) I wish she vlogged more.

If you like her you might like JPSUESS. Maybe not though, people seem to have very strong opinions on her lol.
I like JPSUESS as well, but the poor girl just seems so desperate to have a daughter after so many boys. Be thankful for the blessings you have been given!
Peacelovearies
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Peacelovearies »

LazyLuv wrote:i like tiffanydarlyn and shes pregnant again so yea lol and i like 8kidswhoscounting
Aww I love Tiffany! Jaiden is the cutest baby ever :love2:
hello :)
blahwhatever

VerucaSalt wrote:
blahwhatever wrote:

I like JPSUESS as well, but the poor girl just seems so desperate to have a daughter after so many boys. Be thankful for the blessings you have been given!
I know a lot of people say that but can you imagine being SO girly and having 5 boys??? I don't think she's ungrateful but it's like... what are the odds of that happening??? Lol.

She did cry when she found out Grayson was a boy, which I thought was a little much, but with Landry she seemed happy about it.
blahwhatever

I also discovered ObbsandLala through this board, and I like her a lot from what I've seen.
mommyandmal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommyandmal »

*No Self Promoting in Other's Threads*
KatiesMomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KatiesMomma »

I have to say I never thought or wanted to watch any teen moms , I am just so against it. I know there are good teen moms out there but I just dont like the idea of kids having kids. However I stumbled across one teen mom who caught my attention, KeyonaBBaby, not because she is a teen mom but because she breastfeeds, extended breastfeeds at that, I saw in her videos she cloth diapers, and if im not mistaken I believe she is also a milk donor. I was so amazed by this, i didnt know some teen moms had it in them. I am looking forward to finding more teen mothers who do as well.

http://www.youtube.com/user/KeyonaBBaby?feature=guide

But aside from her I enjoy ObbsandLala as well. Candidmommy is a must for me along with 10ne93? Or something of that sort. :love2:
The calm before the storm.

Return to “Locked/Inactive Discussions”