True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by sammibro »

JoCo 89 wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:
JoCo 89 wrote:But I have compassion for Bryan's mom too. I wonder if she is trapped in an abusive marriage... Sometimes it can be so hard to get out...
Her husband/boyfriend/whatever died earlier this year, so unless she's gotten with someone else, probably not. Missy just pushes the Hollisters and only the Hollisters (with whatever her reasoning may be).
Really? Her husband died?! How did I miss that! I'm sure that stirred up lots of emotions for Bryan.
It didn't seem to stir up anything. He didn't even mention it on the vlog. He just suddenly had to go to Idaho for a few days... without Missy or the boys. Then back again without a word. It was the super sleuths on this board who figured out that his stepdad passed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Missy is trying so hard on twitter. Ellie even stood up for her. I genuinely do believe that she would have gotten the puppy whether or not she got rid of zuri. She honestly believes that Karma is part Australian shepherd, so in her mind she is getting another dog just like him. I hope it works out. She has a lot less time to dedicate to the puppy but who knows she already neglects her kids maybe the puppy will be her new baby and she will dedicate all her time to it while the kids are locked in the playroom.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... f3a2c2.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... a8bad1.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... fc76ff.jpg[/img]

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The thing is, we will never understand the relationship between Bryan and his Mom. I'm personally very conflicted about his stories.

On the one hand, I could understand if Bryan distanced himself from his mom if she stayed in an abusive relationship. Someone in my family stayed in an abusive relationship with her husband, and now her kids only see her on holidays. He was mentally/emotionally abusive to his wife and kids. The kids want to see her more, but they don't want to spend any time with their abusive father. Also, their interactions with her are a bit strained when they do see her because they are resentful that she never left and never protected them. It's super awkward to watch! Also, this person reminds me _a lot_ of Bryan's mom. She's overly sweet and bubbly. She almost seems to overcompensate with niceness because of how terrible her husband is. It'll be interesting to see what happens when my family member's husband passes. Maybe her kids will be like Bryan, and won't be able to let go of the resentment that they have about her staying in an abusive relationship.

On the other hand, Bryan has been proven to be a habitual liar. It could be that he picked up the habit of lying in order to avoid trouble with his stepdad, or to make things seem normal if people picked up on the abuse in his home... but it's also possible that he just plain _lied_ about the abuse. Maybe none of his stories are true. Maybe he told the Hollisters he was abused so that he could move in with them. Maybe he continued the lie so that it could be a storyline in his vlogs and music. Unfortunately, Bryan has created a Boy Who Cries Wolf scenario, and now it's hard to believe _anything_ he says or has ever said. It's constantly proven on here that he and Missy lie, but he's the one who lies the most often. So, I personally don't know what to think, but we can't vilify a man we don't know just because Bryan claims he was abusive. It's unfortunate, but Bryan created this situation himself with all of the lies. I almost don't know what would be worse: Bryan being the product of an abusive parent, or Bryan lying about it and capitalizing on pain that people actually suffer on a daily basis.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Missy is trying so hard on twitter. Ellie even stood up for her. I genuinely do believe that she would have gotten the puppy whether or not she got rid of zuri. She honestly believes that Karma is part Australian shepherd, so in her mind she is getting another dog just like him. I hope it works out. She has a lot less time to dedicate to the puppy but who knows she already neglects her kids maybe the puppy will be her new baby and she will dedicate all her time to it while the kids are locked in the playroom.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... f3a2c2.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... a8bad1.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016122 ... fc76ff.jpg[/img]

Yes, a Bengal can be an indoor cat, with the proper care and owners who know how to deal with one. They did not.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Missy is trying so hard on twitter. Ellie even stood up for her. I genuinely do believe that she would have gotten the puppy whether or not she got rid of zuri. She honestly believes that Karma is part Australian shepherd, so in her mind she is getting another dog just like him. I hope it works out. She has a lot less time to dedicate to the puppy but who knows she already neglects her kids maybe the puppy will be her new baby and she will dedicate all her time to it while the kids are locked in the playroom.

"I can have as many animals as I want" ok can anyone else just see her stomping her foot like a brat? LOL

Also, Ellie's a liar. That tweet screams "fake as balls".
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Edenberry wrote:...............................is he serious with this answer? He sounds like the worst kind of hipster wannabe.

(paraphrased) "People are so totes gonna vibe with these sexy, angsty, real songs. We can't help that people like to see us as a perfect couple on a pedestal. I mean, they tell us that all the time, but really....we're not."

Full interview here if you need some chuckles
http://m.axs.com/interview-bryan-lannin ... -us-112233
I love the "people think we are perfect..." BAHAHAHAHAHAh no KIDS think yall are perfect, adults think you are ridiculous...
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She gave off some MAJOR Veruca Salt vibes with that tweet... lmao Shes more of a brat than Ollie is. She missed the entire point of that tweet.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Edenberry wrote:Final post about the "Why is Finn barely in the vlogs" comment thread from the Christmas video

These people are delusional. Are they serious?
"Ollie might feel left out."

Well GOD FORBID that child experience real life emotions that are integral to his emotional development.
But it's ok for Finn to feel left out?? Hmmmmm. the Minions are just as partial to the brat.. i mean Ollie.. as his parents are. Missy is Veruca Salt and Ollie is Augustus Gloop
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Another point...if Zuri could have been an indoor cat, why put her outside? If they were ready to have a cat and 2 dogs, why get rid of her?

They can't even keep up with themselves.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

tintin15 wrote:Another point...if Zuri could have been an indoor cat, why put her outside? If they were ready to have a cat and 2 dogs, why get rid of her?

They can't even keep up with themselves.
They didn't like how much attention the cat needed. They fucked up. And are trying to back track

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

The fact that she tweeted yesterday that they had been planning for the dog for months completely contradicts the idea that Santa brought it. Oops! Caught in a little pickle there!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

yoyo16 wrote:The fact that she tweeted yesterday that they had been planning for the dog for months completely contradicts the idea that Santa brought it. ImageImage Oops! Caught in a little pickle there!

LMAO!! The majority of their fan base is gonna be so confused.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wonder if we will get a lecture today in the vlog? It's gonna be so funny to hear them try and justify this..
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

They show ONLY 15 min but it's 15 min of pure crap?!? Lol

Remember when they would vlog them eating out 3x a day?!? That was bad!! They ate out and shopped every single day. We rarely see that now, they either don't show it or just order everything online or have someone bringing it to them lol.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:

Hmmmm Image

Not a reputable breeder.

If they bought off Craigslist, they definitely hadn't planned it out ahead of time.

There also won't be a contract requiring them to have her fixed. It will be a race between them and E&J to see who can breed their dog first for cute puppy footage Image
I think they will get her fixed. They got Zuri fixed.. I just cant see Missy having a dog going into heat in that mostly white house. All that carpet?? They might be dumb but i do think they will get her fixed. Please don't prove me wrong.
Personal: We got a dachshund 7 (almost 8) years ago and our vet recommended we not get her fixed until she was 6 months old. We made the appt waaaaaay in advance, like at her first puppy visit. She went into heat 3 weeks before her appt :? and we had to wait a week before they had an opening to reschedule her. That was the biggest mess i have EVER had to deal with. No way Missy is gonna let that happen
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:I wonder if we will get a lecture today in the vlog? It's gonna be so funny to hear them try and justify this..
Oh, I hope so! I _love_ their lectures!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
loopdeloop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by loopdeloop »

They must think that getting baby animals means that they'll grow up together with Ollie (sucks to be spare parts Finn), but they'd actually have much better luck with animals if they adopted adults. Cat personalities are set by age four, so they'd know what they are getting. Dogs become adults starting at age 2, and by then they're usually housebroken and listen to commands as long as their previous owner was diligent.

But I get it, "baby" things are cute and get views. Except for Finn, so he'll be sleeping through Christmas this year. (Sorry, buddy. I really feel for you)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sammibro wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I wonder if we will get a lecture today in the vlog? It's gonna be so funny to hear them try and justify this..
Oh, I hope so! I _love_ their lectures!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Ohhh me to they are just too entertaining lol
Green Jello
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Green Jello »

Not on the vlog, that's permanent. She lectures on Snapchat so it disappears.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Green Jello wrote:
Not on the vlog, that's permanent. She lectures on Snapchat so it disappears.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
ohh thats true.. i forget about that.. lol

Return to “Daily Bumps”