2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Meh I hate the argument "it didn't happen to my kids". of course not ALL babies are going to get sick from going out in public. But if the risk of illness is higher...why even risk it if you don't have to...?
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

If you want to see a bullshitter bullshit go watch Vanessa's snaps. "When medical things happen I tend to get more reserved"....so that's why you have a video called lily's prolapsed rectum? We all called it. Of course Charlie is going to be held on a pedestal his health is private while his sisters is not. She's such a fucking hypocrite.
Peacebewithyou
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Peacebewithyou »

Is Vanessa's snapchat Vanessachat? I can't find it on snapchat.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Peacebewithyou wrote:Is Vanessa's snapchat Vanessachat? I can't find it on snapchat.
It's vanessaschat.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

hey girl hey007 wrote:If you want to see a bullshitter bullshit go watch Vanessa's snaps. "When medical things happen I tend to get more reserved"....so that's why you have a video called lily's prolapsed rectum? We all called it. Of course Charlie is going to be held on a pedestal his health is private while his sisters is not. She's such a fucking hypocrite.

She processes things by keeping to herself..:..nothing but bs. This is the first time she has "secluded" herself.

Don't forget about her putting Lilly in a car seat and driving home from FL as soon as she was released from the hospital. I'm sure a car seat is the most uncomfortable place to be after experiencing a prolapsed rectum.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

MommaOfThree wrote:
hey girl hey007 wrote:If you want to see a bullshitter bullshit go watch Vanessa's snaps. "When medical things happen I tend to get more reserved"....so that's why you have a video called lily's prolapsed rectum? We all called it. Of course Charlie is going to be held on a pedestal his health is private while his sisters is not. She's such a fucking hypocrite.

She processes things by keeping to herself..:..nothing but bs. This is the first time she has "secluded" herself.

Don't forget about her putting Lilly in a car seat and driving home from FL as soon as she was released from the hospital. I'm sure a car seat is the most uncomfortable place to be after experiencing a prolapsed rectum.
She keeps saying that she didn't have time to do anything. Yet she has time any time Lily need's to be rushed off to the ER. She even stops to make an intro, tell us about her day, tell us to please excuse her face (even though she always looks like that) then goes on to say, "we're on our way". Who is she trying to fool? It's obvious baby boy, little man, buddy is the perfect child she was waiting for.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Oh I think she is just tired as hell. The first weeks are rough, always breastfeeding, even though she isn't BF on demand, I'm sure her life has turned a complete 180 and doesn't know what to do with herself. That's why she isn't uploading.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Can you link that vlog? About Lily?

Yeah all of a sudden she wants to be private.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also does anyone even care that Britney is gonna give birth soon? These youtubers are pushing their life expectancy. Their time is almost up.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
Can you link that vlog? About Lily?

Yeah all of a sudden she wants to be private.
Either she took down the video or I can't find it, it was when they were in FL for Disney. It goes from Disney World day 5 to Are we going to Peru?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'll try to search it later.
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

I don't follow Vanessa too closely but I hope it's not true that she will treat the kids differently or that Charlie will be the favourite because he is healthy. I hope she's just tired with two kids and that's why her approach seems different. Not that I think she should be talking about Charlie's private medical issues, I find it despicable that she made videos about poor Lily's most private issues and filmed her having sleep studies and being upset and scared. That snapchat comment though, points towards her showing favouritism "When medical things happen I tend to get more reserved" and I worry you may all be right, but I still hope not, because poor Lily, she has enough challenges without being shoved aside and treated with disrespect all the while her golden brother is treated right.
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Blackswan wrote:I'll try to search it later.
That video isn't up anymore as far as I can tell. Probably because Vanessa got a lot of shit for posting such private stuff, I doubt it's because she actually thought, by herself, that such a video is wrong to post. But for whoever asked, just look at the other video titles: "Lily's infected hand", "Lily's heart leak", bunch of videos with details about Lily's Turner syndrome, don't get me started on "Lily's severe learning disabilities". She has cashed in so much on her poor kid's health but now she's trying to say she likes to keep medical stuff private? That's rich.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

So basically what I'm getting is it's wrong to talk about medical stuff, and it's wrong for her to say she's not going to talk about medical stuff? How does that work? Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't? Heaven forbid the girl actually matures and starts making good decisions, because no matter what she does it's wrong? Oh, okay.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

I get that she's just had a baby but did Lily not get a Christmas this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

KatherineLouvain wrote:I get that she's just had a baby but did Lily not get a Christmas this year?

She said on snap that she was editing Lily's Christmas video. They are still in the hospital.
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

gypsophila wrote:So basically what I'm getting is it's wrong to talk about medical stuff, and it's wrong for her to say she's not going to talk about medical stuff? How does that work? Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't? Heaven forbid the girl actually matures and starts making good decisions, because no matter what she does it's wrong? Oh, okay.
I will only speak for myself: I only have a problem with Vanessa throwing around words like "she likes to be private about these things" when all she has done before Charlie is tell the whole world all about her kiddo's rectum. Now she goes around all "needing privacy" and tries to claim it's always been that way as if we don't have lots of videos and pictures that say otherwise. I don't want her to tell private things about Charlie, I'm just pointing out she didn't have this problem with Lily and now she's trying act as if she was always this private person. I'm still not entirely sure it's a sign that she's favouring Charlie, like others seem to think but it's definitely something. I guess we'll know if she posts private stuff about Lily ever again but not about Charlie. I repeat, I want her to keep her mouth shut about both her children.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gypsophila wrote:So basically what I'm getting is it's wrong to talk about medical stuff, and it's wrong for her to say she's not going to talk about medical stuff? How does that work? Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't? Heaven forbid the girl actually matures and starts making good decisions, because no matter what she does it's wrong? Oh, okay.
I was wondering where you were lol
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

sofreakingnotok wrote:
I will only speak for myself: I only have a problem with Vanessa throwing around words like "she likes to be private about these things" when all she has done before Charlie is tell the whole world all about her kiddo's rectum. Now she goes around all "needing privacy" and tries to claim it's always been that way as if we don't have lots of videos and pictures that say otherwise. I don't want her to tell private things about Charlie, I'm just pointing out she didn't have this problem with Lily and now she's trying act as if she was always this private person. I'm still not entirely sure it's a sign that she's favouring Charlie, like others seem to think but it's definitely something. I guess we'll know if she posts private stuff about Lily ever again but not about Charlie. I repeat, I want her to keep her mouth shut about both her children.
I agree, honestly I couldn't care less about the medical stuff as long as those babies are happy, healthy, and being taken care of. It makes Vanessa look like shit that she can post videos, pictures, and tweets about Lily but says she want's privacy for Charlie. She's known for oversharing and acting as if it isn't a huge deal, but now her new baby is here she want's to act as if she's always taken her child's privacy to heart. She's posted videos of Lily's panties, Lily having a meltdown because of her hormone shot, her learning disability, talking about her rectum but God forbid any information gets out about little Charlie.

I have a feeling the reason she doesn't want to say anything is because she knows people are going to give her shit for taking him out to run errands when someone could have done that for her. Now look where they are.
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
KatherineLouvain wrote:I get that she's just had a baby but did Lily not get a Christmas this year?

She said on snap that she was editing Lily's Christmas video. They are still in the hospital.
Ah okay thanks, she blocked me on snapchat lmao. I hope Charlie's okay. Image

Return to “2011teenagemom”