Bonnie and Joel: Butt slapping with Bonnie Part 7

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Butt slapping with Bonnie Part 7

Unread post by Scar2016 »

tratra58 wrote:
Sweet456 wrote:And why pj's on when they are going to supper?
It's their family trademark.
New merch line? 8-)
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sarai wrote:I'm not going to watch the video, because I don't want any herpes videos in my recommended list lol
:? :D
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Wow. Why would anyone want a video of themselves and their children to be associated with herpes? I get that cold sores are technically a type of herpes but... "bonnie hoellein living with herpes" and "genital herpes" are taking it a little too far... Isn't she worried people are going to think she legitimately has herpes?

Not only is the clickbait strong with this one, but the stupidity runs deep as well.
I guess it goes back to the weird lack of boundaries set down by ice_cream_knee_licking Grandma. Jennifer would be proud.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PostyMcPosterston wrote:First, the title bugged me. Obvious clickbait. Second, I was annoyed at that Griffiths thing Bonnie was doing of "smile!" crap that everyone gives Ellie shit about. And third, I went to look at her tags because the clickbait title was so irritating to me that Bonnie used like ridiculous clickbait.

"Genital herpes"??? And her tags are obvious that she's become a YouTuber who is desperate for new views. Which, I get she's a full-time YTer living off that income... but say bye to your dignity. Big chunk of respect lost.
Along with #genital herpes is:
#gross
#disturbing
#std

Bonnie actively choosing those hashtags put's her in the same boat as Ellie for me now.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tratra58 »

thenightowl wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Wait. One of the tags is "Genital Herpes?" Guess she isn't worried about people thinking she has it.
Yep, and I just noticed "STD" in the tag list too, I'd overlooked that one at first. Come on Bonnie, this is a new low.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
WTF come on Bonnie, you were better than that!!
The YouTube vlog they can add tags? Where are the tag list?
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Please post some title suggestions for the next thread.
Happy new year!
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Just yesterday Bonnie posted a video about her herpes, today in E and J's vlog she is sharing fondue with 5 other people. Dipping her food, eating it off the fork and then redipping it. They were all doing it, I can't see her getting a new fork everytime. Ugh.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Just yesterday Bonnie posted a video about her herpes, today in E and J's vlog she is sharing fondue with 5 other people. Dipping her food, eating it off the fork and then redipping it. They were all doing it, I can't see her getting a new fork everytime. Ugh.
Are they all family members? You know they all have the virus lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ETA: not that that is an excuse for sharing food when you have an active sore. That's stupid and inconsiderate.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:Just yesterday Bonnie posted a video about her herpes, today in E and J's vlog she is sharing fondue with 5 other people. Dipping her food, eating it off the fork and then redipping it. They were all doing it, I can't see her getting a new fork everytime. Ugh.
And a New Year's kiss with Joel. I get it that it is the count down to New Year's kiss, but most look to prevent the spread by using common sense and would refrain why they have an outbreak. This is why all her siblings have these cold sores with someone not taking care to prevent this and why I think her kids will get them with all her touching of their facial area you see during the application of cream to their face/lips when I doubt she is a great at hand washing.

The thing is Bonnie really dislike getting them and she will always have this as an issue...you would hope she cared equally about her family not having this problem too. Not the end of the world problem, but just rather not deal with them.
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

I remember in an old vlog she said she takes Valtrex every day because of her cold sores. Is it normal to need to take an antiviral? I thought people get them once in a while and just use a topical medicine, but a daily suppressant ? Maybe she needs to get her immune system checked.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Peridot wrote:My first post, but I've been reading here so long it feels like I've been posting here all along. :)

I liked Bonnie and Joel, I really did. I stopped watching their videos a few months ago when they were all the same and she had some questionable content.

They are officially 'youtubers' now. No better than the Bumps or E and J or Sacconejolys. It's all about the money at the expense of their kids privacy and dignity. I think it's shameful. How, just how can parents expose their kids to the world and do it all for money? As a parent, I will never understand. Never.
It is surprising how money takes over what is an instinctive part of parenting and this is protecting your children. Bonnie is a very savvy business YouTuber with using her channel to get as many endorsements or trips which I don't find distasteful since it is a business. Joel is going along for the ride in order to not work again and who I lost respect for him by not speaking up at some of these vlogs. The Joel wink that was once cute, is no longer with the lesser man he has become.

Both Bonnie and Joel question YouTube as a respectful job. They better take it further and question the negative consequences with having your children shown in a public forum and if you do, apply a strict filter to what you show.
Gossipgirl777
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gossipgirl777 »

was just looking through Bonnie's tags on some videos and she tags her videos with 'ellie's sister' isn't that slightly weird she probably thinks tagging her sister in her own vlogs will bring Ellie's viewers to her side. and if 'ellie's sister' wasn't enough she also tags in ellies sister without the ' just to get in them extra views sad...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Gossipgirl777 wrote:was just looking through Bonnie's tags on some videos and she tags her videos with 'ellie's sister' isn't that slightly weird she probably thinks tagging her sister in her own vlogs will bring Ellie's viewers to her side. and if 'ellie's sister' wasn't enough she also tags in ellies sister without the ' just to get in them extra views sad...
This actually makes business sense. People might be looking for her channel if they search "Ellie's sister." She does appear on the vlogs after all, so people know of her, but may not remember her name.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:
Are they all family members? You know they all have the virus lol.

ETA: not that that is an excuse for sharing food when you have an active sore. That's stupid and inconsiderate.
They weren't all family members! I was shocked.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

Sweet456 wrote:Why I even title it that?!? It could of been anything to do with sledding or whiny children but herpes really ?

To me it is completely obvious, "Living With Herpies" is a title that gets a lot of attention. Why not? It isn't click bait. She is not exploiting anyone. She could be tapping into a new market. I never searched for family vloggers, but if I had herpies I might search for information on living with it. Who knows? After watching the video I might be interested enough to watch again. I think it was a smart move on Bonnie's part.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Would someone please just post the tags for the vlogs mentioned above?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

actuallydear wrote:Would someone please just post the tags for the vlogs mentioned above?
The E&J tags too please for comparison. I'm curious what tags they all used today with the hot tub footage.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

There are herpes and std dating websites, so maybe she is tapping into that demographic.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Let's be real. She's tapping into that YouTube money with those tags.

My laptop is upstairs and I'm too lazy to get out of bed, but I'll check e&j's tags when I wake up, if no one has already.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Ughhh her title for today.....

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”