LoraandLayton Part 3

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: LoraandLayton Part 3

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Jesus Christ is she serious with the crying? How long is Layton leaving for on his 'business trip'? She's so damn codependent on him. Pathetic.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

I used to love Lora and her videos and then she fell off and I continued to follow her on IG but I really don't care for her anymore. She acts like Layton is leaving for 6 months, like I know it's probably hard being away from your husband for an extended period of time but he's not dying, chill out lol
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

All snark aside, I'm glad they are safely away from the coast for this storm. I also hope they have a home to come back too when its over. Does anyone know the general area they are living now? (i'm not asking for detail, just wondering if they are getting hit head on or if they are in the clear)
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I was honestly happy when she was back (Not sure why as I can't even stand her lol) but now she is nothing but a total sell-out. Her whole channel is like an advertising agency.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

marshmellow wrote:I was honestly happy when she was back (Not sure why as I can't even stand her lol) but now she is nothing but a total sell-out. Her whole channel is like an advertising agency.
Agreed. I loved her channel before they left, and now I skip passed all of her videos. Even the videos of the family are boring now.

Not sure if she changed or I did. But she definitely screwed herself with that break

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What's up with her skin ? She ALWAYS brags of having a great skin. Her skin looks weird to me (in a wrong way) I hope she isn't taking hippie culture too seriously. If you know what I mean.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WTF is this bitch filming every video in her car, driving ? So annoying. Are they homeless now or something.
Kschaeffer105
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kschaeffer105 »

And just like that a new video is up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

yikes.

Sorry Lora...no one is fooled by your fake perfect relationship anymore. People that post shit like this are usually the unhappiest of all haha.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:yikes.

Sorry Lora...no one is fooled by your fake perfect relationship anymore. People that post shit like this are usually the unhappiest of all haha.
Omg I feel embarrassed for her. I feel like they will separate in a few years or something :?
#FreeFinleyandJackson
XGwenSidX
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by XGwenSidX »

pllfan5 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:yikes.

Omg I feel embarrassed for her. I feel like they will separate in a few years or something :?
Yeah, it kinda feels like that. I think they might separate. You can tell just by observing how much of a wimp Layton is. I used to love watching the Ellis fam but lately, Lora seems like the most fake "happy" person. People aren't what they "post" to be. As for "worshipping" a spouse, I think Layton will come to his senses and flee from his own unhappiness in that marriage. Marriage is about compromise and trust. There should not be only one half of the couple catering to the other. Both partners should learn to work as a team, which is what marriage is when you're in it til the end, even between the ups and downs. No marriage is "perfect" as Lora convinces viewers hers is.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I cant help but notice just how much more bald she is going on front. i mean she always had this humongous forehead but damn this is just um. Thyroid checks may be ?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

According to Lora's IG, Layton's mom has a very aggressive form of brain cancer and is going in for surgery tomorrow. This really breaks my heart for them, whatever their situation is, this is heartbreaking news. I know the boys are very close with her. And, wasn't there some talk that Frog was living with her? Poor kids, i wish her the best. <3
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Playsinrain wrote:According to Lora's IG, Layton's mom has a very aggressive form of brain cancer and is going in for surgery tomorrow. This really breaks my heart for them, whatever their situation is, this is heartbreaking news. I know the boys are very close with her. And, wasn't there some talk that Frog was living with her? Poor kids, i wish her the best. <3
Oh my god that is heartbreaking. Her MIL seems like a wonderful person and grandmother and doesn't deserve this. I noticed that Lora hasn't posted a video in a while and I assumed that she quit YouTube again but now I can't imagine what they must be going through.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

pllfan5 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:According to Lora's IG, Layton's mom has a very aggressive form of brain cancer and is going in for surgery tomorrow. This really breaks my heart for them, whatever their situation is, this is heartbreaking news. I know the boys are very close with her. And, wasn't there some talk that Frog was living with her? Poor kids, i wish her the best. <3
Oh my god that is heartbreaking. Her MIL seems like a wonderful person and grandmother and doesn't deserve this. I noticed that Lora hasn't posted a video in a while and I assumed that she quit YouTube again but now I can't imagine what they must be going through.
Apparently they found it "out of nowhere" last week and they are moving quickly to get her in surgery. She seems like such a healthy, active person too. Cancer is not picky, unfortunately. She always dotes on Lora's boys and does seem like a wonderful person all around. I meant to come on here and post about this a few days ago but it slipped my mind. It's really devastating news for them.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

Anyone following her on Instagram? Everett is in the hospital for an abcess.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

lynnd wrote:Anyone following her on Instagram? Everett is in the hospital for an abcess.
Sounds nasty, but he seems to be in good spirits. Hopefully he's not in pain anymore!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It looks horrible. Poor kiddo. I hope he feels better today...

Also, I had commented on one of her pics the other day asking about Laytons mom and it wasn't the type of cancer they first thought it was. They are actually not sure it even IS cancer at this point and are doing some further testing. Also sounds like they had to remove a large portion of her frountal lobe and she is no longer able to speak at this point. Very sad situation but I hope they get answers soon and she has a swift recovery.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:It looks horrible. Poor kiddo. I hope he feels better today...

Also, I had commented on one of her pics the other day asking about Laytons mom and it wasn't the type of cancer they first thought it was. They are actually not sure it even IS cancer at this point and are doing some further testing. Also sounds like they had to remove a large portion of her frountal lobe and she is no longer able to speak at this point. Very sad situation but I hope they get answers soon and she has a swift recovery.
Holy crap she can't even talk? How horrible. Did Lora say there was a chance she would ever regain the ability?
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Her poor family seems like they can't catch a break lately, I hope things start to look up for them soon.
#FreeFinleyandJackson

Return to “LoraandLayton”