OkBaby: Part 8

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkBaby: Part 8

Unread post by sadie »

I just realized who oscar reminds me of with his long hair.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Hellohiyesitsme wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:I think it's funny Levi pooped on the ground. Hopefully they put a diaper on him faster next time. I think they left him there without one way longer than just a few seconds. But idk my baby isn't that age yet can babies do it that fast? Lol

And I really really hope they sanatized those toys!
It does lol. I can't even count how many times I've been peed and pooped on while changing a diaper. It's like they wait until it's off sometimes just to spite you.
Especially boys! Someone told me the cold air when you take the old diaper off makes them pee. No idea if it's true or not. Just know my son got me a bunch of times. Pooping doesn't seem as likely. I never got pooped on except for the occasional blowout. But not when the diaper was off after the kid had been eating solids.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

alexandramarie wrote:
miamaldari wrote:oh lord, is kyra even going to have a baby shower? they do realise in 7 or 8 weeks the baby will be here? they have no crib, no equipment, new bottles, new diapers, nothing!
They have no friends. They are living in a random state. I don't think it's going to happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am not siding with them. I am fairly new to watching and have yet to form a complete opinion. So far though i see them making many mistakes. But I THOUGHT i read on her Twitter that she ordered a lot to set up the baby room and was just waiting for things to arrive? I rarely read anyone's Twitter let along theirs, so i could be mistaken. i can't be bothered to find it now lol, but when i read it, it made me think necessities like a crib would be arriving soon?
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

Ripley wrote:
alexandramarie wrote:
miamaldari wrote:oh lord, is kyra even going to have a baby shower? they do realise in 7 or 8 weeks the baby will be here? they have no crib, no equipment, new bottles, new diapers, nothing!
They have no friends. They are living in a random state. I don't think it's going to happen

I am not siding with them. I am fairly new to watching and have yet to form a complete opinion. So far though i see them making many mistakes. But I THOUGHT i read on her Twitter that she ordered a lot to set up the baby room and was just waiting for things to arrive? I rarely read anyone's Twitter let along theirs, so i could be mistaken. i can't be bothered to find it now lol, but when i read it, it made me think necessities like a crib would be arriving soon?
Yeah I did see the same tweet! I'm assuming that they ordered the crib and stuff. I would assume that they kept all of the small baby essentials and now they just need clothes for her though! So maybe that's why she's not having a baby shower.

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

pikapikachu wrote:Sorry I haven't been on too much. I used to be an active poster then life for busy! I agree they really don't have much stuff for mini bug. Does the kid even have a name? But seriously. My fiancé and I are expecting a baby in July and we have more stuff for our baby than they have for mini bug. Call us the crazy first time parents but we already have a crib, a car seat, and a bouncer. Once again we probably are the crazy first time parents because I am only 15 weeks BUT I'm just saying she's how far along? 34 weeks? And they don't seem to have anything except a few outfits. Unless they're buying and putting stuff in the garage and not showing us. But I highly doubt because baby haul videos = more views. More views = $$$. Sorry I had to rant. I just expected more from people who PLANNED a pregnancy. But then again this is OK we're talking about here.
Congratulations :D I was the same. After I found out I was having a girl that's when I started doing the real shopping. Mostly because I had planned on working as far into my pregnancy as I could and didn't want to use what spare time I did have waddling around crowded shops. That and I was super impatient throughout and just too excited. No way I could have waited as long as they have done to get things not only bought, but put up ready to be used. What if there's a problem with something and it needs to be returned? It could end up like the couch situation where they're left waiting for weeks on end. What if Oscar, the clumsy oaf, breaks something whilst channeling Casey Neistat and they have to replace it. I couldn't cope with the waiting around hoping everything arrives on time, especially that late in pregnancy.
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

Kyra's on Snapchat again asking for advice on her rash again. Why does she only want advice from uneducated bug buddies? And she's assuming it's not something because it's not reacting to her form of treatment. It sounds like Seborrheic dermatitis. My niece has it and since it's on her scalp, neck, face, and behind her ears, it's likely that it is. She should get it treated quickly before it gets out of hand.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Since she is pregnant all medical advice should definitely come from her doctor, not 13 year olds on Snapchat. She is such an idiot.

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Whose toddler poops without them noticing??? Wtf! My son is two next month and he's never pooped without me noticing... even if he's been running around naked. Shows how vile their apartment must be if they didn't notice. They either never clean or never watch Levi... or both! YUCK :-/

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Since she is pregnant all medical advice should definitely come from her doctor, not 13 year olds on Snapchat. She is such an idiot.

Oh! NOW she wants diagnosis and treatment off internet from non-medics? One of the replies says shes got "poison ivy poison" :D
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Holy crap oscar and khoa try SOOOO hard to copy casey neistat. I just watched a few vids and it's just sad... especially oscar tho. The cutaways to diff scenes while continuing to talk. Talking to people and then thanking them a ton and all that. Just...their whole demeanor Oscar tries so hard to copy. does he not think that people see right thru him?
alienrasta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alienrasta »

What did they blur in their newest vlog at 1:54? I don't mean to be invasive, i'm just curious as to what could possibly be on the wall, in the bathroom that they need to blur? Haha.
alienrasta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alienrasta »

alienrasta wrote:What did they blur in their newest vlog at 1:54? I don't mean to be invasive, i'm just curious as to what could possibly be on the wall, in the bathroom that they need to blur? Haha.
Also, Oscar couldn't be more obnoxious. Complaining about Kyra "forcing" him to make breakfast (he should be making it sometimes anyway? it's what most dads do), then complaining she didn't say thank you when all he ever does it insult her food BEFORE saying thanks or "its good though", the up close and personal shots where we can see the plaque on his teeth and the scabs of his zits (vomit) then putting Levi onto the box and then ramming into the couch, causing him to almost fall over.. And i'm pretty sure when they left target, Levi went to reach out for Kyra, and Oscar pulled him away. :roll:

Sorry for double post, I couldn't edit anymore.
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

alienrasta wrote:What did they blur in their newest vlog at 1:54? I don't mean to be invasive, i'm just curious as to what could possibly be on the wall, in the bathroom that they need to blur? Haha.
Yes, would be interesting to know.

Apparently Kyra will have a c-section February 10th, when was her due date again?
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

mamaya10 wrote:

Apparently Kyra will have a c-section February 10th, when was her due date again?
She's 3 weeks behind Keren iirc. Keren is due 31st Jan, so Kyra's would be 21st Feb?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
UrbanChanel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by UrbanChanel »

I think that Oscar is not very emotionally intelligent so he seems mean to Kyra sometimes but I really think he doesn't know that his actions aren't acceptable.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

mamaya10 wrote:

Thought she was going to try for a vbac. I guess she can kiss having 5 babies goodbye.

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Kyra is due Feb 23. Why is she doing a c section almost 2 weeks early? Normally they'll do a scheduled c section a week early at 39 weeks. Thought she was trying for a VBAC? She and Keren seem really indecisive about it. Kerens like 36 weeks and supposedly hasn't even talked to her OB about it.... I was talking to my midwife about it at like 12 weeks! Am 32 weeks now. It's something you need to decide not be so flip floppy about :-/

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

kkkk wrote:Kyra is due Feb 23. Why is she doing a c section almost 2 weeks early? Normally they'll do a scheduled c section a week early at 39 weeks. Thought she was trying for a VBAC? She and Keren seem really indecisive about it. Kerens like 36 weeks and supposedly hasn't even talked to her OB about it.... I was talking to my midwife about it at like 12 weeks! Am 32 weeks now. It's something you need to decide not be so flip floppy about :-/

well they both got pregnant so soon after they gave birth so VBAC is a lot more dangerous for them than other people who space their kids out more.
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

She tweeted: Worse comes to worse I have a c section February 10th ish lol let's hope I can make it that long

So I guess she didn't have a choice and the doctor decided?
We'll now in 4 days (? I don't know how far behind they are at the moment)
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Saw a comment saying it's a hole in the wall that's been there for ages. Maybe they just realized their landlord might see it.

Return to “OKBaby”