webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkBaby: Part 8

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

sadie wrote:
alienrasta wrote:What did they blur in their newest vlog at 1:54? I don't mean to be invasive, i'm just curious as to what could possibly be on the wall, in the bathroom that they need to blur? Haha.
Saw a comment saying it's a hole in the wall that's been there for ages. Maybe they just realized their landlord might see it.
Yes it is a huge hole in the wall u can see it in the trapped at home vlog around 3:30 its huge what on earth was Oscar doing that caused that big of a hole! If their landlord saw that they would be pissed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

I just realized you can earn money on younow as well??
Sorry, I'm not familiar with it, but just thought of Kyra who used to do quite a lot..
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

Why is there such a misconception about c-sections limiting you to only a certain amount of kids? I know a few people with four to six kids... al c-sections
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

Why are they just now blurring the hole? We know who did it...makes me even more uneasy about their relationship.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
alexandramarie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandramarie »

msgmiscc wrote:Why is there such a misconception about c-sections limiting you to only a certain amount of kids? I know a few people with four to six kids... al c-sections
I thought it was for natural birth? Definitely not c sexton. If you have kids too close together like Kyra and Karen having two natural births could be dangerous (I know Kyra had a c-section just using it as an example)

alexandramarie
Talker
Talker

lonelysoul wrote:Why are they just now blurring the hole? We know who did it...makes me even more uneasy about their relationship.

So true. Like what possible reason would they be a hole in the wall??

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Each c section comes with more risks. It's the only operation you're reopening the same incision and each time everything heals differently. I also know many who've had more than 3 cs but I think it's pretty discouraged as risk of infection/other issues is higher each time.

Why is Kyra thinking she may not make it to Feb 10?? She and Keren explain nothing! Clearly they're both having issues with their pregnancies :-/ hopefully not though.

They recommend at least 18 months in between a cs and a VBAC so maybe they're doing cs because their kids are so close? But it's not like they happened to just get pregnant, they both intentionally became pregnant. Had they waited a healthier time maybe they wouldn't be having issues? I got pregnant when my first was 14 ish months. He was born via cs. There's no way in hell I was going to get pregnant 5 months after a cs. STUPID. Sorry I have a strong opinion on all of this because I'm in almost the same situation as they are.

msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

alexandramarie wrote:
msgmiscc wrote:Why is there such a misconception about c-sections limiting you to only a certain amount of kids? I know a few people with four to six kids... al c-sections
I thought it was for natural birth? Definitely not c sexton. If you have kids too close together like Kyra and Karen having two natural births could be dangerous (I know Kyra had a c-section just using it as an example)

No, people usually say that you can only have so many when they're all c-sections. A friend of mine had her fourth c-section baby just fine, and is having c-section twins just fifteen months later. Yes, dr's have told her maybe she should be done, but that's about it
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Omg! In comment of the day they talk about how Oscar's mom hated kyra and was seriously convinced that she had masterminded / planned to get pregnant in order to trap Oscar. Yikes. So now we know, his family is DEFINITELY not fond of her.

alexandramarie
Talker
Talker

dnbunny wrote:Omg! In comment of the day they talk about how Oscar's mom hated kyra and was seriously convinced that she had masterminded / planned to get pregnant in order to trap Oscar. Yikes. So now we know, his family is DEFINITELY not fond of her.

I have no doubt that she planned it.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

kkkk wrote:Each c section comes with more risks. It's the only operation you're reopening the same incision and each time everything heals differently. I also know many who've had more than 3 cs but I think it's pretty discouraged as risk of infection/other issues is higher each time.

Why is Kyra thinking she may not make it to Feb 10?? She and Keren explain nothing! Clearly they're both having issues with their pregnancies :-/ hopefully not though.

They recommend at least 18 months in between a cs and a VBAC so maybe they're doing cs because their kids are so close? But it's not like they happened to just get pregnant, they both intentionally became pregnant. Had they waited a healthier time maybe they wouldn't be having issues? I got pregnant when my first was 14 ish months. He was born via cs. There's no way in hell I was going to get pregnant 5 months after a cs. STUPID. Sorry I have a strong opinion on all of this because I'm in almost the same situation as they are.

Kiera is taking daily shots to prevent pre term labor because Levi was so early so I'm assuming around 38 weeks they will be stopping that medicine so she will probably go into labor early and the c section is planned for right around that time!

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

webbygurl626 wrote:
kkkk wrote:Each c section comes with more risks. It's the only operation you're reopening the same incision and each time everything heals differently. I also know many who've had more than 3 cs but I think it's pretty discouraged as risk of infection/other issues is higher each time.

Kiera is taking daily shots to prevent pre term labor because Levi was so early so I'm assuming around 38 weeks they will be stopping that medicine so she will probably go into labor early and the c section is planned for right around that time!

Levi was born at almost 36 weeks, so not incredibly early. (She often says he was born at 34 weeks, but he was due nov 14 and born oct 18 so that's actually just a little over a month early)

Good point! I think they usually stop that shot around 37 weeks, so maybe that's why she has a c section scheduled just in case? Mmm maybe she'll explain in a video what's been going on with her delivery plan. I'm sure many are curious.

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

dnbunny wrote:Omg! In comment of the day they talk about how Oscar's mom hated kyra and was seriously convinced that she had masterminded / planned to get pregnant in order to trap Oscar. Yikes. So now we know, his family is DEFINITELY not fond of her.

Seriously?!?! Oh my got to see that..

miamaldari
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miamaldari »

GUYS I CALLED IT!!!!!! i said this in the las thread
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

msgmiscc wrote:
alexandramarie wrote:

No, people usually say that you can only have so many when they're all c-sections. A friend of mine had her fourth c-section baby just fine, and is having c-section twins just fifteen months later. Yes, dr's have told her maybe she should be done, but that's about it
I think Drs prefer less than 4 csections due to the build up for scar tissue from multiple surgeries in the same area. The more scar tissue the more possible complications/difficulties. Obviously more that 4 can be done though, they can't refuse a needed section once a woman is already pregnant, it's just not what's recommended.

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

miamaldari wrote:

GUYS I CALLED IT!!!!!! i said this in the las thread
I always sensed tension there. And I agree that Kyra most likely did it on purpose. Poor Oscar though, if that is true. He 100% wasn't ready and still seems to be fumbling his way through parenting. You can sense he misses being a regular teen. I hope she wasn't one of those crazy people who poke holes in their boyfriend's condoms or something.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

That must be why nobody was really happy they planned a second pregnancy at 19 when Levi was like 6 months old. I bet his family thinks she's really got issues...

dfwthismommy2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dfwthismommy2015 »

alexandramarie wrote:
lonelysoul wrote:Why are they just now blurring the hole? We know who did it...makes me even more uneasy about their relationship.

So true. Like what possible reason would they be a hole in the wall??

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... f50791.jpg[/img] wonder what can cause this big of a hole i was thinking maybe they were fighting and he punched a hole but it seems pretty low not sure how long it's been there but maybe it's from moving in ? Or moving something around but it's quite a big hole

Ryder
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ryder »

Moving in ? It just leads to the wardrobe. Maybe when he moved the porta cot in there for buggy to sleep?

Or he punched the wall when he was deliriously tired the other week !!! So much stress and being so tired may have made him Crack.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

I think it's dumb that Oscars parents blame Kyra for the pregnancy and planning it though. It takes two to make a baby Oscar was just as responsibke for the pregnancy as Kyra was.

Return to “OKBaby”