twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Unread post by twomommies »

Panda714 wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:Yup bitch is deleting anything negative
What a fucking pussy. She's in for a world of hurt when teachers start noticing behaviors/situations with her kids. If she's lucky they'll simply express their concerns to her but of course she'd lose her shit and demand new teachers. They're legally required to report any suspicions of any form of abuse. She's soooo fucked as they get older
In college at the moment for Elementary Education...if she shows behavior such as changing teachers who notice or hear about certain things at home, her only option is to switch schools, but if she tried switching teachers they'd have CPS on her to begin with. I hope the kids speak because they'll get taken away.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Tayler will just coach the kids not to say anything, that's what my mother did with me. My mom never abused me or was in abusive relationships, she was just very immature when I was growing up and preferred going out over taking care of me. I never ratted her out because I knew if I did, I'd be in big trouble when I got home.

Believe me, Tayler, your kids aren't gonna survive with you as a mother. You're 100x worse than mine was and believe me, that's saying something
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

I can confirm she is in fact NOT back with Kevin. My guess stays with Chuckie
beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beforehecheats »

twomommies wrote:
ParagonEffect wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... ab049b.png
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... b45723.png

Video is back up for those who haven't seen it
I feel like I'm going to throw up. What's one more? I live in Ohio and it's my tax money, Mr girlfriend's my parents. If she ever puts her address out there I swear to God I'll be reporting her fraud, don't know if it can be done with just a name, since job and family services posts all over their locations to REPORT FRAUD. This is fraud, you little !#$@. You JUST aborted a baby because you couldn't take care of it. I hope Karma helps you lose this baby to teach you a lesson about Abortion NOT being birth control

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Can you explain to me how shes committed fraud? I haven't followed Tayler for very long so I don't know all the details.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

i honestly wish Tayler would just drop dead
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

mac-n-cheese wrote:Personally I feel like if you get pregnant within 12 months of having an abortion. You should be punched in the face...

Here's my guess... Chuckie got together with her while she was with Kevin and pregnant. He told her he'd pay for the abortion and they could have their own baby. And she jumped on his dick faster than they could suck out her baby.

Putrid c*nt. Tayler...I hope you get hit by a bus.
Chuckie probably "made" her cheat on kevin like she did with sam. Fucking skank
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Insider information seems to be that she's been spotted out with Chuckie at events. It's him guys.

Hey Tayler, the jig is up :)
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just wanted to throw some old screenshots in here from past years. You can't delete these ones, Tay Tay!

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w22/ ... 28d499.jpg

When Tayler made fun of Vanessa (2011teenagemom) for having a child with special needs. She literally mocked an innocent child.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2hec4cl.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/2z82hjc.png

http://i48.tinypic.com/xp5t8h.png

Here's a Tumblr with more
Last edited by BornThisWay94 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Even if Tayler had a license (and a vehicle) she could have at least fit all 3 kids in the car... what's she going to do with a 4th? Good luck with that minivan, guys. Or should I say, good luck getting rides for you and all your kids to appointments or school, Tayler. We all know this time next year you'll be broken up again.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

That's the same exact argument she has today. "I want another baby" "it's my life" "3 kids didn't stop me so what's another". Um but they did. I just can't believe this is someone's real life. She's literally the biggest LOSER out there.

I'm disgusted just like everyone else here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Random, but I also believe that Alesana's last name is Johnson, same as Tayler because when she was born, Tayler and Chuckie were fighting. Good lord it'll never end.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:Random, but I also believe that Alesana's last name is Johnson, same as Tayler because when she was born, Tayler and Chuckie were fighting. Good lord it'll never end.
It is
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Sara told Tayler quitting smoking cold turkey would send her baby into shock and now Tayler is considering smoking a cigarette once a day then stopping ? Did she even smoke that much before getting pregnant ? Lol like I think that's for people who smoked like a pack a day not one cigarette every once in a while.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

So based on how far along she is, was she already pregnant when she said she wanted to ttc? Also, why does she tell the world she's pregnant when she's only a few weeks in??? Does she need to rub it in everyone's face as soon as possible.
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Four week and three days pregnant means she and Chuckie had sex 17 days ago. She's been pregnant for 17 days and in the last 17 days in when she started to say that they were "'waiting' to conceive"....

placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Bahaha the pregnancy announcement video is gone. Last I checked it had 32 dislikes. Didn't go like she planned now did it :D :D
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why the fuck does she announce pregnancies when she's 5 minutes along?

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Says she's a good mom but threatened to kill her own children. Okay.
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Oh what a blatant lie. Bitch you've literally posted pictures of pipes and weed not even that long ago.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Jeybee27 wrote:Sara told Tayler quitting smoking cold turkey would send her baby into shock and now Tayler is considering smoking a cigarette once a day then stopping ? Did she even smoke that much before getting pregnant ? Lol like I think that's for people who smoked like a pack a day not one cigarette every once in a while.
Yea that's only for everyday serious smokers. I got down to like one or two cigarettes a WEEK by the end of my pregnancy and I was smoking about 7-10 a day before I got pregnant

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”