BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Yue195 wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:I think right now she's just taking a break from it in preparation for the baby. I'm sure she'll get back on once she's here and they're settled. I expected jess to do the same but I guess she didn't need to.

Also, what is it like when you're just waiting to go into labor? I know every mom I've ever met is just ready to give birth already but I feel like I would have so much anxiety because it could happen at any time. Lol I would be really scared. I'm sure I sound like such a non-mom but I'm genuinely curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not a mum, but when my friend was pregnant I was with her for constantly til a week before she gave birth. She was pretty over it ( was amused and missed using her belly as a table though ) and wanted her daughter out but she was a nervous wreck. I mean like major panic mode everytime she had a BH, hence why she wanted me there when her partner was working in case she needed to go to the hospital. Her mum finally made it up so I wasn't her on call person anymore.

It's Britneys third so I don't think she will be that nervous. Do those ball squats Britt!

I'm pregnant with my third and I'm actually more nervous than I was with my first two haha. You know what to expect so it's kind of scarier. With my first I was totally fearless because I just had no idea what was coming haha.

When you hit 39 weeks everyday that baby doesn't show up feels like it takes a month. Seriously weird how time feels at that point
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Yue195 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Yue195 wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:I think right now she's just taking a break from it in preparation for the baby. I'm sure she'll get back on once she's here and they're settled. I expected jess to do the same but I guess she didn't need to.

Also, what is it like when you're just waiting to go into labor? I know every mom I've ever met is just ready to give birth already but I feel like I would have so much anxiety because it could happen at any time. Lol I would be really scared. I'm sure I sound like such a non-mom but I'm genuinely curious

I'm not a mum, but when my friend was pregnant I was with her for constantly til a week before she gave birth. She was pretty over it ( was amused and missed using her belly as a table though ) and wanted her daughter out but she was a nervous wreck. I mean like major panic mode everytime she had a BH, hence why she wanted me there when her partner was working in case she needed to go to the hospital. Her mum finally made it up so I wasn't her on call person anymore.

It's Britneys third so I don't think she will be that nervous. Do those ball squats Britt!

I'm pregnant with my third and I'm actually more nervous than I was with my first two haha. You know what to expect so it's kind of scarier. With my first I was totally fearless because I just had no idea what was coming haha.

When you hit 39 weeks everyday that baby doesn't show up feels like it takes a month. Seriously weird how time feels at that point
I'm assuming this is pretty much how it feels on your last month haha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

imapumkinseed wrote:

Being overdue is like no other feeling in the world, lol. You know that it could happen any minute, but at the same time it feels like it's NEVER gonna happen and you'll just be pregnant forever. And by that time you're SO done being huge and pregnant that the pain of labor doesn't even seem like that bad of a trade off. Plus people look at you like a ticking time bomb... I actually got kicked out of a rug store, lmao. The owner looked at me like I was a freak of nature and asked when my due date was, "oh last Wednesday." And she was so freaked out that my water was going to break all over her Persian rugs that she asked me to wait outside. I just laughed and made sure to waddle a bit extra and groan and hold my belly on the way out. Image
Haha that's pretty funny!

Thank you all for insight. I thought I was the only one that would feel that anxiety but I guess that's normal.

elfie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by elfie »

Im currently due any day now, and the anticipation can make you feel sick sometimes. You try not to overanalyze when and what is the real thing, all while feeling so huge and bloated and just crabby. I've been telling my fiance all week that I feel like John Goodman, haha.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

hkc123 wrote:
Lovehound11 wrote:It really looks like a townhouse from the newest video

It is a townhouse. It's super easy to find her address.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Really? I tried before and had no luck. I wouldn't stalk by any means obviously lol I just wanted to see if it was a town home and whatnot

vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

I'm late to the party, but while I can get Britney not wanting to use a name that has gotten wildly popular (there were many Sarahs, Katies, Erins, and Maggies in my high school class. In fact, there were two Maggies that had the same last initial, so we called them by their first and last name), an overly unique name isn't much better. My mom gave me a traditional Celtic name that nobody knows how to pronounce, and it's embarrassing to hear your name be butchered on the first day of school or watch teachers stare at the roster and call you by your last name. While I personally hate the name Penelope (it reminds me of The Amanda Show), I would rather Brit name her that rather than something totally weird.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:She has sucked so bad at her Monday/Wednesday/Friday schedule lately... posting videos super late or not even posting at all. When the baby's born I think she'll totally give up her schedule.

I've actually been impressed by jess keeping up with her videos, even after addelyn was born. If jess can do it with 1000 kids, Britney can too
But Britney's kids are so craaazy, guys! She so so stressed, she has no time to upload.

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:
hkc123 wrote:
Lovehound11 wrote:It really looks like a townhouse from the newest video

It is a townhouse. It's super easy to find her address.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Really? I tried before and had no luck. I wouldn't stalk by any means obviously lol I just wanted to see if it was a town home and whatnot

I wouldn't say it's super easy, but you can definitely find it. I promise I'm not a stalker either but I wanted to see if it was a townhouse too. I think it's harder to find since they don't own it, they are just renting, and I feel like everything is in Ean's uncles name.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Her nose is super huge right now. I know it's because of the pregnancy (look at jesssss nose when she's pregnant).
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

imapumkinseed wrote:

Being overdue is like no other feeling in the world, lol. You know that it could happen any minute, but at the same time it feels like it's NEVER gonna happen and you'll just be pregnant forever. And by that time you're SO done being huge and pregnant that the pain of labor doesn't even seem like that bad of a trade off. Plus people look at you like a ticking time bomb... I actually got kicked out of a rug store, lmao. The owner looked at me like I was a freak of nature and asked when my due date was, "oh last Wednesday." And she was so freaked out that my water was going to break all over her Persian rugs that she asked me to wait outside. I just laughed and made sure to waddle a bit extra and groan and hold my belly on the way out. Image

Thank you all for insight. I thought I was the only one that would feel that anxiety but I guess that's normal.

Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

vonniebeth wrote:I'm late to the party, but while I can get Britney not wanting to use a name that has gotten wildly popular (there were many Sarahs, Katies, Erins, and Maggies in my high school class. In fact, there were two Maggies that had the same last initial, so we called them by their first and last name), an overly unique name isn't much better. My mom gave me a traditional Celtic name that nobody knows how to pronounce, and it's embarrassing to hear your name be butchered on the first day of school or watch teachers stare at the roster and call you by your last name. While I personally hate the name Penelope (it reminds me of The Amanda Show), I would rather Brit name her that rather than something totally weird.
I'm kind of a name nerd, so I think I can guess your name --since you mentioned before your user name is your nickname I think (I don't want to put it here in case you're a private person!). For the record, I think you have a beautiful name, but I totally know what you're saying. Brit seems to think unique means a name that's just starting to trend upward and she doesn't realize it. A unique name can mean so many things. It could be a legit name that's just really rare or just not trending anymore. I love the name Susannah, just as a random example, and that's not even in the top 1000. I gave both my sons top 100 names though because I just plain liked the names.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

vonniebeth wrote:I'm late to the party, but while I can get Britney not wanting to use a name that has gotten wildly popular (there were many Sarahs, Katies, Erins, and Maggies in my high school class. In fact, there were two Maggies that had the same last initial, so we called them by their first and last name), an overly unique name isn't much better. My mom gave me a traditional Celtic name that nobody knows how to pronounce, and it's embarrassing to hear your name be butchered on the first day of school or watch teachers stare at the roster and call you by your last name. While I personally hate the name Penelope (it reminds me of The Amanda Show), I would rather Brit name her that rather than something totally weird.
When I was in high school, there were two girls that had the same common first name AND the same common last name! That would be terrible. People would just describe them instead, and teenagers aren't always nice about that and it was often physical attributes.
Aboogabooga wrote:
imapumkinseed wrote:

I think I was bravest with my first! I was just so ready. Yes, a bit anxious, but at that point I was sick of being pregnant and ready to become a mom. With my second, I wasn't so much nervous about the birth or anything, but more about leaving my eldest and worried about how he would adjust, and I hated being away from him (he was still so young). I'm currently expecting my third, and my anxiety this time is more about what if something terrible happened to me during labor/delivery, and I had these other two kids left behind that were motherless? I know that's horrible thinking but that's how my anxiety works. I just have to try not to think about it. Also, I'm way more worried about the pain this time! Not sure why.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I believe someone guessed it a few months ago and I liked how it was unique I knew two girls with that name growing up in Israeli even though I lived in a super small town.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

If I remember correctly obviously
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Jfc what is the obsession with looking up Brit's address. It's fucking creepy even if you preface it with "I'm not a stalker."

It's not a fucking life or death situation to know whether or not she lives in a townhouse.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

OhHiImSam wrote:Jfc what is the obsession with looking up Brit's address. It's fucking creepy even if you preface it with "I'm not a stalker."

It's not a fucking life or death situation to know whether or not she lives in a townhouse.
Curiosity sometimes gets the best of people, I don't think she was going to stalk her and show up at her door
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I know people have different tastes in rings but I was watching an old vlog and noticed Britney's. It surprised me just because she seems like she would want something that looked more expensive.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Does she still have that same ring though? Or is it a different one now?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:Does she still have that same ring though? Or is it a different one now?

Lol omg did she make ean upgrade her engagement ring? I've heard of people getting new wedding rings after a couple years of marriage, but never new engagement rings. The screenshot is from a vlog a few months after her proposal
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

No I don't think she did. It looks like she still has the ring. Tbh I don't like the ring so I wouldn't blame her if she didn't like it either. I doubt she'd make ean upgrade before they even got married though

Return to “Britneyandbaby”