DailyFinnderella (part 78)

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

spotsanddots wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 7c07db.jpg[/img] Whoever is photo shopping Bryans pictures needs to be fired! Missy looks like she has no pupils...
She already has the same chin and nose as Freddy Krueger (Robert Englund). Pics like this don't help with the comparison Image

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 1e3767.jpg[/img]
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... b38a67.jpg[/img]

$10 for his signature?! What?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
I don't understand this hairstyle....I can't keep a straight face how does their family look at him and not laugh? :D

They spend all day "skiing" and ofcourse Ollie probably threw a tantrum after 3 tries so they took him back to the house, he's got them all working under his commands!!

So they don't get home till the evening and Missy spends 5 minutes with Finn and is like "Okay...times up...you need to go to bed now"....after Mimi spent all day taking care of him, feeding him, changing his diapers...even Ollie was crying for Mimi at the end of the vlog. Bryan and Missy don't even feel anything because they could care less!!

Bryan telling Ollie at the end about his stupid album and Ollie has his usual frozen expression.....he should seriously play poker when he's older!!
Seriously-- when Bryan asked if Ollie wanted to live at the cabin, he said "I wanna live her with Mimi". Very clearly. She may have raised a terror with Missy, but she seems to be a good grandma. Those boys are doomed when Cassie gets her own life (she's already starting) and Mimi and Papa pass away.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Bahahahahahahaha...
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

[quote="tnchk1187"][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... b38a67.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using

He's gotta make back the money he spent on producing the album

Germany2263
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Germany2263 »

tnchk1187 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... b38a67.jpg[/img]

And that stupid key again. Ok. I understand that was his theme for like a lion. But, why carry it over onto this CD one as well? He really needs to take the time to look at REAL artists. They will have a specific look or theme for one album and have a new concept for the next offering. I just can't tolerate stupid people who think they know more than the professionals. He needs someone to sit him down and tell him the truth: you need vocal coaching, drop the crap diet so you can lose weight and move on stage, hire a stylist who will pick out your clothes so you can look like an adult and not a man trying to look "hip and cool", sing everyday to strengthen vocal cords, get your teeth fixed, and learn how to engage an audience with call backs during performances. All of the above are completely obtainable since they have money. They spend money on such stupid things. It would be nice to see him act like an adult and spend money on something that could help with his "passion project"
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Wow what a sad blog, missy says we are gonna put the kids to bed and all hang out and watch a movie, okay what's the difference of doing that at home?!? Lmao!!

And poor Ollie he says he wants to live here with Mimi wow that's an ultimate blow lol.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

I wouldn't even waste a penny I found on the ground on his signature

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I mean, I am glad they are out doing something but I don't get why they do these kinds of things while they are at home? I would be at the beach as much as I could be if I lived in sunny southern California but I guess that's just me.
I wish I could send money to Cats or Die and ImmomSD for taking one for the team (if you guys go) :)
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Is he serious?! So does that mean he's also going to charge to sign someone's shirt or random item?

Elizabetlj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Elizabetlj »

Has anyone watched Cassie and Missys video, it's about tasting British food. Let's see how they can affend us brits with there picking eating.
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

So that's why they took Mimi and Poppa on the trip to cook for them and take care of the kids why they pretend to know how to ski!
They were going on about how good Ollie could ski and they were holding him up and pulling him along.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Elizabetlj wrote:Has anyone watched Cassie and Missys video, it's about tasting British food. Let's see how they can affend us brits with there picking eating.
I watched it, I don't know why Cassie even had Missy on there, Missy turned her nose up and wouldn't even try most of it.. Does she think she is cute when she acts like that? (it's NOT cute btw Missy) Even Ollie tried something different.
Germany2263
Talker
Talker

thenightowl wrote:
Elizabetlj wrote:Has anyone watched Cassie and Missys video, it's about tasting British food. Let's see how they can affend us brits with there picking eating.
I watched it, I don't know why Cassie even had Missy on there, Missy turned her nose up and wouldn't even try most of it.. Does she think she is cute when she acts like that? (it's NOT cute btw Missy) Even Ollie tried something different.
Somehow Melissa has gotten it into her mind that her picky eating habits are cute. It's not cute at all to turn your nose up at any food whether you like it or not. That's something Pissy does not have and it's called manners. I'm older, as a child I was taught that it was POLITE to try different things whether that be food or an activity. If you try it and don't like it, it's rude and disrespectful to turn up your nose, make funny faces, etc. at something you don't like. But this woman believes she is above that. Doesn't she realize how ignorant and immature it makes her appear to be?
Zue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Zue »

Here's the thing, those foods in the video weren't even that weird or "out there". :lol: What does Missy actually eat? Being a picky eater must suck because you miss out on so many awesome things. I guess it just highlights how closed-minded and rude Missy can be.
ellieb12b

Unread post by ellieb12b »

I just watched Cassie's video because it came up on my home tab and oh my god how over the top can she get. I haven't posted on here in ages because I stopped watching them over a year ago! Anyone who doesn't know missy or Cassie and watched the video would probably think she was a 7 year old child! I'm not saying she can't be picky but I mean especially in front of her child who's going to just copy her actions..I'm from the UK and the reactions to some of them were so over the top. Like when she took the smallest bite of chocolate. It's just chocolate...you have chocolate in the USA. She just looks like she's picky to get the attention! Hope Ollie doesn't copy her! Rant over:') p.s has Ollie had any speech therapy (the way he says morning, candy etc).

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Just watched the video - Cassie should have done this with Jimmy instead, Missy is the most useless person when it comes to challenge videos. She was making faces the entire time and actually made Ollie eat things before she tried them herself. She claimed she's so "sensitive"..... no Missy, you are just a whiny brat!!

She gets very political in the end like "We as Americans like to eat our food a certain way"....get off the stage you loser, you can't speak for everyone!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Just watched the video - Cassie should have done this with Jimmy instead, Missy is the most useless person when it comes to challenge videos. She was making faces the entire time and actually made Ollie eat things before she tried them herself. She claimed she's so "sensitive"..... no Missy, you are just a whiny brat!!

She gets very political in the end like "We as Americans like to eat our food a certain way"....get off the stage you loser, you can't speak for everyone!!
She should have just said "Me as a pissy spoiled brat likes to eat my food a certain way" (the bad grammar is on purpose)
She definitely doesn't speak for me! I love Yorkie bars and chocolate digestives! Oh, and Cadbury Roses! And yes, it is very rude to turn your nose up at things you haven't even tried. Once you have tried it, if you don't like it, just say "No thank you." No need to wrinkle your nose or act like you're insulted. She's such an example of why people think Americans are rude and uncultured.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Germany2263
Talker
Talker

lmmomSD wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png

She should have just said "Me as a pissy spoiled brat likes to eat my food a certain way" (the bad grammar is on purpose)
She definitely doesn't speak for me! I love Yorkie bars and chocolate digestives! Oh, and Cadbury Roses! And yes, it is very rude to turn your nose up at things you haven't even tried. Once you have tried it, if you don't like it, just say "No thank you." No need to wrinkle your nose or act like you're insulted. She's such an example of why people think Americans are rude and uncultured.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
That too. Plus, she's being such a gawd awful role model for the kids who watch and look up to her. Honestly, does this pair have any redeeming qualities?
addyrs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by addyrs »

Germany2263 wrote:
That too. Plus, she's being such a gawd awful role model for the kids who watch and look up to her. Honestly, does this pair have any redeeming qualities?
And an awful role model for her son, who was sitting right next to her! You better believe if I was trying new food with my kid, I'd be trying everything to model that trying new foods is fun! I bet part of the reason Ollie is picky himself is because his own mom won't eat anything herself.

Return to “Daily Bumps”