OkBaby: Part 8

ecf997

Re: OkBaby: Part 8

Unread post by ecf997 »

d4865 wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:When I was 18-20 I cringe when I think about all the stupid stuff I wasted my money on. I'm 25 now and I wish I would have spent it differently. I should have saved some or bought a car. I'm kind of like kyra, I like to shop and spend money. A budget is a great thing and it helps my family and kyras. It's ok to treat yourself every once in a while.

And I want a pair of lulu leggings too they're amazing!
I'm like that too! I spend like $10 dollars on something and then three months later be like why did I buy this when I don't even need or use it? I need to be more cautious with my spending like Kyra is because I have a car and those things aren't cheap!!
Yeah tbh I think Kyra is really responsible with money, at least when considering how other Youtubers are with their money. She seems frugal and that's a good thing. A car is an expensive purchase, but a necessary one. I hope Oscar didn't give the poor girl crap about her haul, tbh most of the haul was things she'll likely use every day. She's a hell of a lot more responsible than I was at her age, Lol.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Why the crap was oscar without a coat and it was freezing rain. he was legit just wearing a t shirt...they spend money on useless stuff but cant even buy proper clothes smh. Also they didnt have to stay up all night if they knew how to plan and time manage. Or you know, take turns caring for levi while the other naps. They're so dumb. and that cant be healthy for kyra since she's pregnant.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I cant stand that they have the two cribs up against each other. Why would you do that? They'd disrupt each other's sleep. It looks SO ugly like that tho. There is no space inbetween them. Why dont they put levi's crib against one wall, mini bug's against the other and have the dresser/changing table against the middle wall under the window. That would balance everything out so much better and they could each have a wall that kyra could decorate. These two have absolutely no sense of style or aesthetic.
Last edited by soul_in_a_earthsuit on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

How in the living hell did Kyra pull an all nighter at 34 week's pregnant and then go out for a family fun morning and actually function the next day???????? I am 34 weeks and sleep pretty okay each night and I still wake up exhausted. I know she doesn't mention the pregnancy often but I actually admire how she just gets going with every day life without mentioning how pregnant she is all the time. I am the single most annoying person I know right now because it affects my every waking moment but I just can't stop myself hahaha
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

who do they let levi play with tools all the time?! that cant be safe. they are so unphased about it.
Also what's with everytime levi cries or "misbehaves" O or K say "I think he's ready for bed". NO. he's being a toddler. Get used to it.
Also, LOL to oscar's shoutout to us (when he says...i need to edit otherwise i get in trouble with..*laughs*) HEYYY OSCAR
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

[quote=
Also, LOL to oscar's shoutout to us (when he says...i need to edit otherwise i get in trouble with..*laughs*) HEYYY OSCAR[/quote]

I missed that. When did he say that?

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:who do they let levi play with tools all the time?! that cant be safe. they are so unphased about it.
Also what's with everytime levi cries or "misbehaves" O or K say "I think he's ready for bed". NO. he's being a toddler. Get used to it.
Also, LOL to oscar's shoutout to us (when he says...i need to edit otherwise i get in trouble with..*laughs*) HEYYY OSCAR
I missed that. When did he say it?

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:who do they let levi play with tools all the time?! that cant be safe. they are so unphased about it.
Lol and in the vlog before that, he asked for the bug buddies' opinions on how his editing is bc he knows how annoyed everyone is getting. Also, did anyone notice the montages have been fewer now? Thank jesus
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

Why did they put a nursery together at 3am? Because they didn't film all day and needed something for the vlog. Their schedule is so bad. I hope by staying up the next day that they got on a normal sleep schedule by going to sleep that night.

I wish there was an option to cut Oscar out of the vlogs. Like, totally skipping any parts with him. I'm just so sick of him.

Blaming Kyra because the tools were not put up. (I don't care if it was a joke. This is a form of abuse whether he is aware of it or not.) Yes, blame the pregnant girl for not picking up the heavy tools. How does he not see how awful he is when he puts together these vlogs? If I saw myself in that light, I'd be making some adjustments to attitude and whatever is making me act that way.

Something is up with them.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

Omg tell me about it. It's like he blinks or makes the SLIGHTEST noise and immediately "oh he's tired, ready for bed!"

Good luck Kyra and Oscar! The whining only gets worse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IjustCANT
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IjustCANT »

annapaulndaniel wrote:How in the living hell did Kyra pull an all nighter at 34 week's pregnant and then go out for a family fun morning and actually function the next day???????? I am 34 weeks and sleep pretty okay each night and I still wake up exhausted. I know she doesn't mention the pregnancy often but I actually admire how she just gets going with every day life without mentioning how pregnant she is all the time. I am the single most annoying person I know right now because it affects my every waking moment but I just can't stop myself hahaha
Tbh kyra always takes Levi in the morning Oscar stays up all night editing, I do think Oscar should have taken Levi and let kyra sleep a little bit because when your pregnant you want all the sleep you can get

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

I can't believe Oscar said "or put headphones on to drown out the crying" WTF ???!!!!???!!

What parent ADMITS to neglecting their child like that lol and why is it okay for him to just leave kyra to deal with Levi crying so he can "work." It takes TWO to make a baby and he shouldn't be off the hook so he can edit a vlog. Their child should come first ALWAYS. These two baffle me, especially Oscar.

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Why the crap was oscar without a coat and it was freezing rain. he was legit just wearing a t shirt...they spend money on useless stuff but cant even buy proper clothes smh. Also they didnt have to stay up all night if they knew how to plan and time manage. Or you know, take turns caring for levi while the other naps. They're so dumb. and that cant be healthy for kyra since she's pregnant.
Honestly who cares if oscar is too dumb to put on a jacket. As long as Levi is nice and warm I'm happy. And I feel bad for kyra in a way. You can tell oscar doesn't help her with anything especially with that "but that's not apart of my job" comment.
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

UrbanChanel wrote:
alienrasta wrote:I had Kyra's haul on as background noise while I did school work and I heard her say if she bought yoga pants from lululemon, Oscar would have a stroke. :| He can buy a drone (was it 2? I can't remember), replace the wings, go skiing AND BUY THE SKI CLOTHES + EQUIPMENT, go to that trampoline park often, but she can't splurge on a pair of leggings? What is this? I'd understand if she was buying a pair once a month, but it's nice once in awhile to spend the extra money on quality clothes. If she had 1 or 2 nice pairs of leggings, she wouldn't need to buy 6 other pairs of cheap ones all the time.

Couple of things: 1. I'm not sure if lululemon is even good quality, i'm just going based off of what Kyra said.
2. I understand all of my posts shit on Oscar, but I have no problem with Kyra, other than the fact that she lets Oscar walk all over her, so I can't talk anything she does.
I have no problem with Kyra either. I feel like a lot of the things people criticize her for stem from the way she was raised and I can't bring myself to blame her for that.
I think they're doing a great job raising Levi tbh. I don't have any complaints there. And all the little things they do that people bitch about doesn't bother me at all because please show me a parent who hasn't made mistakes? I don't have problems with Kyra either and I don't have problems with how Oscar treats Levi, it's about how he treats Kyra.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

future_wifey wrote:
UrbanChanel wrote:
alienrasta wrote:I had Kyra's haul on as background noise while I did school work and I heard her say if she bought yoga pants from lululemon, Oscar would have a stroke. :| He can buy a drone (was it 2? I can't remember), replace the wings, go skiing AND BUY THE SKI CLOTHES + EQUIPMENT, go to that trampoline park often, but she can't splurge on a pair of leggings? What is this? I'd understand if she was buying a pair once a month, but it's nice once in awhile to spend the extra money on quality clothes. If she had 1 or 2 nice pairs of leggings, she wouldn't need to buy 6 other pairs of cheap ones all the time.

Couple of things: 1. I'm not sure if lululemon is even good quality, i'm just going based off of what Kyra said.
2. I understand all of my posts shit on Oscar, but I have no problem with Kyra, other than the fact that she lets Oscar walk all over her, so I can't talk anything she does.
I have no problem with Kyra either. I feel like a lot of the things people criticize her for stem from the way she was raised and I can't bring myself to blame her for that.
I think they're doing a great job raising Levi tbh. I don't have any complaints there. And all the little things they do that people bitch about doesn't bother me at all because please show me a parent who hasn't made mistakes? I don't have problems with Kyra either and I don't have problems with how Oscar treats Levi, it's about how he treats Kyra.

I agree. Oscar kinda bothers me..but I know how he used to be. I like them a lot. Levi is a sweetheart and Kyra is a good mom. She's young, she makes mistakes..but like you said, who doesn't. She also seems like a good kid too. Considering her upbringing, she's doing well.

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

You're right every parent makes mistakes, especially new ones! But the issue is not that they make small, inconsequential mistakes... i.e ignoring the fact that they've been putting their son at risk for SIDS literally since he was 3 months old, ignoring the fact that his car seat is never fitted properly, and OSCAR continuously putting his child in danger/using him as a prop for views.

Kyra has been doing much better than she has in the past and I do genuinely like her and enjoy her personal channel, but let's not act like she's parent of the year OR like she's been receptive to knowledge from other people just trying to help her!

agarcia721
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by agarcia721 »

I think Kyra is enjoyable. I tend to cringe at most of what Oscar says to her regarding her appearance or mood. I also think Kyra takes criticism slightly well, seeing as how much she has adjusted her parenting style. I think almost being to full term in her pregnancy had a lot to do with what she tweeted back at that one guy. Considering how well she seems to handle the support system she has, I think she is a pretty decent human.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

At first I didn't like kyra because I started watching some vlogs back when she was pregnant with Levi and she was really moody and negative. But she seems more positive now. I would have a play date with her and Levi.

It's oscar who I can't stand now.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

lonelysoul wrote:Why did they put a nursery together at 3am? Because they didn't film all day and needed something for the vlog. Their schedule is so bad. I hope by staying up the next day that they got on a normal sleep schedule by going to sleep that night.

I wish there was an option to cut Oscar out of the vlogs. Like, totally skipping any parts with him. I'm just so sick of him.

Blaming Kyra because the tools were not put up. (I don't care if it was a joke. This is a form of abuse whether he is aware of it or not.) Yes, blame the pregnant girl for not picking up the heavy tools. How does he not see how awful he is when he puts together these vlogs? If I saw myself in that light, I'd be making some adjustments to attitude and whatever is making me act that way.

Something is up with them.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
Maybe they were arguing that day? I don't remember if it was in that vlog or the one after that but oscar seemed to be in a bitchy ass mood. Like he was trying to address someone by making weird, aggressive remarks. He has serious issues.
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

They're odd, but overall I don't mind Kyra. It's Oscar who I want to throw an angry porcupine at. He's almost lost a bit of his mind. He's so so so so so different than he used to be. Like he's not well. Kyra does things that rub me the wrong way, but she could be so so much worse. Despite that, I'll always think they're a bit strange. Especially for planning a second pregnancy at 19 with a 6 month old. I will never comprehend that.

Kyra's going to ACTUAL help when this baby comes. Like an actual capable adult with common sense. Oscar doesn't count. The thought of him being alone with Levi or the baby freaks me out.

Return to “OKBaby”