2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Blackswan wrote:OT but how many swaddle blankets should one have?
By who's standards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:OT but how many swaddle blankets should one have?
By who's standards?

a non YouTube mom lol
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I'm sure she will miss David's company but he doesn't seem to do shit to help her out in life so I'm sure she will cope fine without him.
Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 8b7406.jpg[/img]

This comment made me realize that after all the years I've watched V I've never really seen David help out. In her most recent video towards the end when she puts Charlie to sleep, she talks about how she has to clean the laundry room and bathe Lily, all while David sits behind her playing video games. And again at 2am when she mentions washing dishes. You'd think he'd help out a bit more now with 2 kids. Feel bad for her honestly.

Jedoc1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jedoc1 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
Jedoc1 wrote: Isnt he only 3 weeks old? It takes 6 weeks to regulate supply so no,not old at all. As long as he is following his line no matter how small and having regular wet diapers then he is getting enough
V is like my least favourite youtuber but i would still hate for her to see these comments as if shes depriving her baby of nutrition. Some people just want her to fail for their own entertainment

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
No one wants to see her fail. We gossip about her and it's easy because of her YouTube context but most of us are mothers and are just throwing out suggestions or are wondering if he's feeding ok. Slow down.

Yeah totally. I actually like watching her videos the most right now out of the people I'm subscribed to because I'm not too bothered by Vanessa but I was one of the ones who suggested she might be having troubles nursing.

if she reads the suggestions it might actually help her out. I'm pretty sure people on this board don't want her to fail at breastfeeding since her newborn would be the main person harmed by that....and no one wants a newborn to suffer for their own entertainment. Jeez
I havent seen any suggestions though? What does "hes sucking too hard so must be hungry" even mean? Or implying hes too small. I dont see how any mothers would take that as helpful Image

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Jedoc1 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Blackswan wrote:No one wants to see her fail. We gossip about her and it's easy because of her YouTube context but most of us are mothers and are just throwing out suggestions or are wondering if he's feeding ok. Slow down.

Yeah totally. I actually like watching her videos the most right now out of the people I'm subscribed to because I'm not too bothered by Vanessa but I was one of the ones who suggested she might be having troubles nursing.

if she reads the suggestions it might actually help her out. I'm pretty sure people on this board don't want her to fail at breastfeeding since her newborn would be the main person harmed by that....and no one wants a newborn to suffer for their own entertainment. Jeez
I havent seen any suggestions though? What does "hes sucking too hard so must be hungry" even mean? Or implying hes too small. I dont see how any mothers would take that as helpful Image

I said it seemed a little weird how often he was having 40 min cluster sessions and someone else said maybe he has reflux or a dairy intolerance. If Vanessa were to read the comments and see it doesn't seem totally normal maybe it would be something she could look into or go to a lactation consultant. It doesn't seem like she gets much advice from anyone in her life so the thought that something might be off might not even occur to her.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Happinessnstuff wrote:
This comment made me realize that after all the years I've watched V I've never really seen David help out. In her most recent video towards the end when she puts Charlie to sleep, she talks about how she has to clean the laundry room and bathe Lily, all while David sits behind her playing video games. And again at 2am when she mentions washing dishes. You'd think he'd help out a bit more now with 2 kids. Feel bad for her honestly.

I think he helps she just doesn't show it or mentions it. Forever she would sit in the drivers seat or passengers seat and vlog herself while David buckled in Lily. I asked once if she ever buckled Lily for a change and she stopped showing David putting her in her car seat. I found it annoying because my husband and I take turns buckling my son in. And she would just freaken sit there all willy nilly. She probably wants people to think she does it ALL. So I've seen him help and then she stopped showing him help.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I think YT moms wanna make their life seems perfect while doing it all BUT Brit always complains about having to do all of that and yet she always goes awww guys look what ean made or always mention that he's playing with the kids while she's vlogging
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

My daughter cluster fed from day 1 and she was tiny. Turned out she had a lip and tongue tie, and I had a ridiculously low supply (1 hour and only 1 ounce) so yeah, she should definitely see a lactation consultant or make sure he is gaining and take him to the doc to be sure.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Blackswan wrote:
Happinessnstuff wrote:

I think he helps she just doesn't show it or mentions it. Forever she would sit in the drivers seat or passengers seat and vlog herself while David buckled in Lily. I asked once if she ever buckled Lily for a change and she stopped showing David putting her in her car seat. I found it annoying because my husband and I take turns buckling my son in. And she would just freaken sit there all willy nilly. She probably wants people to think she does it ALL. So I've seen him help and then she stopped showing him help.
Well things probably changed now- Charlie was screaming in the background when she and Lily were eating and put a little disclaimer that David was trying to calm him so she could eat quick. I don't know about anyone else but there's some chores I don't want help with because I have a system and watching someone else do it makes irrationally irritated and I can't help but take over. She usually makes David dad of the year most of the time, so I don't see her delibritly making him look unhelpful.

Edit- one thing I remember was Vanessa filed CS as her and Nona were being the sole financial providers and that got him moving to get a job and start helping out more on the financial side.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

I don't feel bad for her. Yes David should, and needs to help. The thing is Vanessa chose to marry him and make another baby with him. It's not like she didn't know how he was. She needs to manage her time better and stop playing the victim card, no one is telling her to film her newborn wide awake and no one I forcing her to edit. If she wants to whine and complain that youtube is hard she should find a real job.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I agree. She could get more done if she didn't hold the baby 24/7. I understand it's her baby and all but when you have another child to tend to, then it's ridiculous. Babies will like what you get them used to. Charlie cries non stop because he's not being held? Then don't hold him so much so he can get used to it. $300 swing (borrowed but still) is just for decoration seems like.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Lol, yeah, whatever you do, don't spoil the 3 week old baby Vanessa. Like, seriously? Lmao. She is doing fine. She's trying to do things right this time, give her a little credit.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
hkc123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hkc123 »

Omg her breathing in between every word is out of control in this new video. Especially the part where she shows the top of the nightstand and shows the lamp. She doesn't have the excuse of being pregnant anymore as to why she talks like she's out of breath.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
alyshamne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alyshamne »

Oh my god. Her calling it a basinest the whole video was infuriating. How could she not tell that she was saying it incorrectly?!

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

alyshamne wrote:Oh my god. Her calling it a basinest the whole video was infuriating. How could she not tell that she was saying it incorrectly?!

It's the name of the product. It's called a halo bassinest
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nice copy of Britney's video lol. I used to think Britney was petty for getting mad about Vanessa copying her all the time but gotta admit it would irritate me a lot.

I like how she threw in "our king size bed" and "we got the bassinest with the vibrations and music".. things Britney said they didn't have

I call bullshit on Vanessa saying they take out the dockatot while they're all asleep. Ya.right.
Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Nice copy of Britney's video lol. I used to think Britney was petty for getting mad about Vanessa copying her all the time but gotta admit it would irritate me a lot.

I like how she threw in "our king size bed" and "we got the bassinest with the vibrations and music".. things Britney said they didn't have

I call bullshit on Vanessa saying they take out the dockatot while they're all asleep. Ya.right.
I've never seen any of Britney's videos until now and it's creepy how much she copies her even in the way they talk! Seems like Vanessa's life is just one big competition.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Was that a bandaid stuck to her sleeve in the video? looked like one of those little round ones.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Nice copy of Britney's video lol. I used to think Britney was petty for getting mad about Vanessa copying her all the time but gotta admit it would irritate me a lot.

Yes I say the same with him not sleeping in the doc a tot in the bassinet, if he didn't he wouldn't have been in it, she was just covering her ass because it got sent to her!

Return to “2011teenagemom”