HayleeAndBaby: Part 2

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeAndBaby: Part 2

Unread post by Yue195 »

She must make a new IG for every new bloke she dates.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
cologirl1985
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by cologirl1985 »

Hi all. New here, just spent some time catching up on this thread, but didn't read all the way back so sorry if this has already been posted.

Haylees new house that she is renting (which was listed for $2,200 a month by the way!) is in the same neighborhood as her parents house. Literally like 3 blocks away. I live in the neighborhood too, but havent actually met her.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

cologirl1985 wrote:Hi all. New here, just spent some time catching up on this thread, but didn't read all the way back so sorry if this has already been posted.

Haylees new house that she is renting (which was listed for $2,200 a month by the way!) is in the same neighborhood as her parents house. Literally like 3 blocks away. I live in the neighborhood too, but havent actually met her.
Well if you see her tell her to upload more often..we need new material.
cologirl1985
Wallflower
Wallflower

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
cologirl1985 wrote:Hi all. New here, just spent some time catching up on this thread, but didn't read all the way back so sorry if this has already been posted.

HAHA will do! I'm hoping in the spring/summer I can run into her at the pool or park in the neighborhood and get some insider info :P
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Why pay that much to rent when you can own for so much cheaper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

cologirl1985 wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:

HAHA will do! I'm hoping in the spring/summer I can run into her at the pool or park in the neighborhood and get some insider info :P
Let us know if shes a bitchy IRL as she is on Twitter, IG, etc [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
cologirl1985
Wallflower
Wallflower

Lovehound11 wrote:Why pay that much to rent when you can own for so much cheaper?

Our place is built by a different builder - larger home, different floor plan (our community is still being built so there are re-sales and new construction to chose from) and our mortgage is cheaper then her rent by quite a bit! I know the Denver area has high rents - but when I saw what they were asking for it I couldn't believe my eyes! Then I found out that one of the Youtubers I hate-watch rented it....it was like Christmas came early haha
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Don't go out of your way to run into her- just leave her be. It's damn right stalkerish already to have to tell us details about her living situation.
cologirl1985
Wallflower
Wallflower

Yue195 wrote:Don't go out of your way to run into her- just leave her be. It's damn right stalkerish already to have to tell us details about her living situation.
It's a small community - with a small pool and park. And we both have kids....I don't think I need to go out of my way to run into her.

And the only detail I shared was how much it was renting for. Perhaps you should find a new site!
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

cologirl1985 wrote:
Yue195 wrote:Don't go out of your way to run into her- just leave her be. It's damn right stalkerish already to have to tell us details about her living situation.
It's a small community - with a small pool and park. And we both have kids....I don't think I need to go out of my way to run into her.

And the only detail I shared was how much it was renting for. Perhaps you should find a new site!
Lol shes actually a moderator for this site and its pretty frowned upon to see them in person and bring the info here
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

cologirl1985 wrote:

Ooooh someone sounds defensive...

Love before you come here guns blazing with your knickers in a twist- I've been hear way longer then you, I have also been a super active Mod in the past, still am actually, and know how this plays out all too well. It's a garbage fire. The backpeddling has already started. See how this goes.
alyshamne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alyshamne »

Haylee asked a while ago if people would like to see Randy do the Husband Does My Voiceover video... and now she's about to post Hazzel doing it. I wonder if Randy refused to do it. It wouldn't surprise me. I really don't think he's as nice as Haylee makes him out to be.

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

alyshamne wrote:Haylee asked a while ago if people would like to see Randy do the Husband Does My Voiceover video... and now she's about to post Hazzel doing it. I wonder if Randy refused to do it. It wouldn't surprise me. I really don't think he's as nice as Haylee makes him out to be.

She's going to need subtitles.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I wonder why she hasn't been posting much..

alyshamne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alyshamne »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:I wonder why she hasn't been posting much..

There was a view spike for all YTers recently (according to social blade), and since Haylee clearly only does YT for the money, maybe she didn't see the need to be uploading. Her projected income has more than doubled because of the view spike. She also said that she's been having computer problems too. That could just be an excuse. Who knows.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

alyshamne wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:I wonder why she hasn't been posting much..

There was a view spike for all YTers recently (according to social blade), and since Haylee clearly only does YT for the money, maybe she didn't see the need to be uploading. Her projected income has more than doubled because of the view spike. She also said that she's been having computer problems too. That could just be an excuse. Who knows.

Maybe she did it to prove that she doesn't do it for money...since she likes to act like she's better than everyone else.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

This is nit picky, but on snapchat she said "Go check out our newer vlog!" No Haylee, it's "check out our newest vlog" or "check out the new vlog"
Gosh she's an idiot sometimes.
Also has anyone watched the newer vlog yet??
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

She obviously hasn't dealt with her issues if she still gets emotional & defensive talking about it in her new video. And oh dear lord, please shop somewhere other then Victoria secrets coz that top is ugly!

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I feel like Haylee really takes the harsh comments to heart, so for her to put herself out there like that was pretty unexpected of her. I honestly didn't expect her to look like that in a bathing suit though. I'm glad she is going to try and attempt to be healthy. Hopefully she actually sticks with it.

Start with ditching the 5+ soda's a day, Haylee.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yeah she eats crap and feeds Hazzel crap. Hopefully she'll start cooking and being healthy.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”