Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

She's doing a Q&A video. Aka, only good, positive questions will be answered.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lifeofgraye
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lifeofgraye »

BornThisWay94 wrote:She's doing a Q&A video. Aka, only good, positive questions will be answered.
Aka there won't be a video? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

My former long time best friend is bipolar, and I agree with you all. Tayler is full of shit. Tayler likely has some form of mental illness, but I don't think it's bipolar. I watched my friend attempt suicide 3 times, once landing herself in a coma. I visited her in the hospital when I could barely believe she was the same person she used to be... I watched her be promiscuous, spend thousands of dollars in 3 weeks, yell at strangers... bipolar disorder is scary, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Shut up Tayler.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

She's blaming the pregnancy for her crusty infected ears... sorry I'm not a "kwel modified mawm" but would pregnancy really cause her ears to literally rot? Lol she was 3 seconds pregnant when her ears started rotting...
emilyem
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilyem »

Her dumb ass acting like living with mental illness is so cool, makes me so mad. I've had to go to counseling since I was 4 years old for my social anxiety. It's caused me to quit all seven jobs I've had. I would trade anything to live without it. Dumb bitch. Mental illness isn't cute boo
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jeybee27 wrote:She's blaming the pregnancy for her crusty infected ears... sorry I'm not a "kwel modified mawm" but would pregnancy really cause her ears to literally rot? Lol she was 3 seconds pregnant when her ears started rotting...

Never heard of such a thing. Nothing is ever her fault lmao, sad...her dead ears came from wearing cheap jewelry and not taking proper care of them.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Her ear went disgusting(or at least she posted about it)on December 30th. Based on the due date she's given of Sept 17th, implantation hadn't even occurred when her ear went to shit which means there was no HCG yet and by technicality she wouldn't have even been pregnant.

Pregnancy can make your immune system go wonky but she's just full of shit and looking for a bullshit way to absolve herself of responsibility for being too stupid to know how to properly stretch her ears
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Inviting more strangers into her home and around her children? I hope one of her minions befriends her then sees what goes on behind closed doors and spills the tea
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

lily1995 wrote:Inviting more strangers into her home and around her children? I hope one of her minions befriends her then sees what goes on behind closed doors and spills the tea
Shes done it before. She had random ass people from online at one of the kids birthdsy partys
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
lily1995 wrote:Inviting more strangers into her home and around her children? I hope one of her minions befriends her then sees what goes on behind closed doors and spills the tea
Shes done it before. She had random ass people from online at one of the kids birthdsy partys
Yeah she invited random people from Tumblr (who she was just meeting for the first time as well) to her kids party. I know she met Hayley online too because they both said that it took them over a year to meet up because Tayler didn't trust who Hayley said she was. I'm hoping Hayley would spill some tea as well, but she probably believes that Tayler will spill some stuff as well.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I've met a lot of friends online, so I'm not gonna judge her on that, but idk that just seems like a weird way to do it. Whenever I meet someone online, we talk for a bit until we're comfortable enough to exchange numbers and then just go from there. She sounds really desperate.

ImJustHereToHelp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ImJustHereToHelp »

Uh oh. Looks like Tayler will have to wait longer for Chuckie's tax return. If the IRS doesn't catch on to the tax fraud. I hope they get audited.

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cf ... out_t.html
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

I met my best friend on formspring lol we've been best friends for like 5 years and have never met in person lol. But it just happened. I didn't say hey let's be friends cos I have none lol

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
lily1995 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:Oh, by the way, Lily you need to upload those to YouTube. She'll FLIP out. There was an account awhile ago on YT that had a ton of her old videos but I can't find it now.
It was probably reported by Tayler and her minions which is why I'm thinking I should upload it somewhere that she won't be able to have it taken down so easily.

Vimeo, Dailymotion, hell you could even put them on YouTube. You're not breaking any rules by uploading them, I mean, she uploaded them first
Her videos are so repetitive and boring anyway that I decided to take all the good bits and put it in one video instead of uploading 20 videos with my crappy internet (she actually managed to make some long videos back in those days). I think even this single video is going to take ages to upload. I'm posting it to YouTube for now, everyone start placing your bets to see how long it takes Tayler and her minions to have it removed.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her videos are so repetitive and boring anyway that I decided to take all the good bits and put it in one video instead of uploading 20 videos with my crappy internet (she actually managed to make some long videos back in those days). I think even this single video is going to take ages to upload. I'm posting it to YouTube for now, everyone start placing your bets to see how long it takes Tayler and her minions to have it removed.

She used to make a lot of videos, too. I wish I could find them. She made at least 3 videos telling the same story of how she purposely got pregnant with Alesana, and then somewhere--can't remember where--she admitted to planning Jakoby even though she denied it for the longest time.

eliza0609
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eliza0609 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 2ac8e6.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 6804da.png[/img] yes Tayler that'll get you a boy

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Kevin's baby could have been a boy
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Didn't she say she wasn't going to tell the kids she was pregnant until she was further along, like in the 2nd trimester? She just put a video on ig of anberlin saying the baby was a girl named Elsa.

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Just in case anyone forgot how she acts whenever she has a strict gender preference...

http://68.media.tumblr.com/ee045673b45d ... wg_500.jpg

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

BornThisWay94 wrote:I'm not bipolar, but I was diagnosed with severe depression when I was around 17. I'm waiting for her to claim she has that next so I can rip her ass apart. It's seriously so awful, I can't even begin to explain the darkness that's involved with depression. I tell my friends and my therapist that it's like having a demon inside your mind, controlling your thoughts, feelings, and emotions; when the demon is angry, he rages through you and destroys everything in his path.
I am so sorry. That must feel terrible.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”