E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I'm pretty sure Jared said the turtle charm was because she's going somewhere with a lot of turtles...Hawaii!
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

ewokfan11 wrote:I'm pretty sure Jared said the turtle charm was because she's going somewhere with a lot of turtles...Hawaii!
Maybe they're going to Florida, to Katie's parents beach house? This way, katie wouldn't have to travel that far with Brook's by herself. It's also by the ocean but it may not be that warm there now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

yoyo16 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:I'm pretty sure Jared said the turtle charm was because she's going somewhere with a lot of turtles...Hawaii!
Maybe they're going to Florida, to Katie's parents beach house? This way, katie wouldn't have to travel that far with Brook's by herself. It's also by the ocean but it may not be that warm there now.

I think Katie would rather poke her eye out with a hot poker than host Ellie and crew without Cullen as a buffer.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
yoyo16 wrote:

I think Katie would rather poke her eye out with a hot poker than host Ellie and crew without Cullen as a buffer.
I hope she will vlog if she does that!
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
yoyo16 wrote:

THIS! HAHAHA! I'm sure Dr. Katie loves hanging out with those two barely high school grad morons!!!

Also, I don't see Katie taking a week-long trip away from Gaines. Gaines is in lots of classes and they seem more "honestly" involved with their family and community - definitely more so than Missy or Ellie. And flying from Alabama to Hawaii is a lot longer flight.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ducklings4 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Did you all see Jared in Cullen's vlog at the airport? They all squeezed in the back of the Uber, and Jared was practically in Joel's lap. And he said , "This is going to be a good ride". One of them could have sat up front....

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Wasn't Bryan's sister in the front?

My bad. You're right. But still. The way he said it...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

Missy is in Hawaii so that must be where Ellie went. We all know that Missy is her only friend besides Bonnie.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

minmouse wrote:Missy is in Hawaii so that must be where Ellie went. We all know that Missy is her only friend besides Bonnie.
I wonder what gift she'll bring home Jared? Or how much she'll praise him for working so hard while she's gone?

Who am I kidding? He'll spend the whole time somehow praising her!

I feel bad for the boys home alone with him, now knowing all too well his questionable judgement.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Can Jared take a shit with out having to rush out and buy her gifts?? It looks so pathetic and like hes terrified of her or has to bribe her into being able to do something alone or something. I was gone for a little over 24 hours, BETTER BUY MY WIFE A GIFT OR I"LL BE SLEEPING IN THE SNOW WITH PENNY!!!
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I was looking for hoodies today and came across this one. It looks like that one Jared wears all the time and is marketed as a womans hoodie. :?

http://amzn.to/2j5CMGk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I hate the way vloggers find their kids making a mess and leave the room and come back with the camera. It is basically praising your kids to film them when they do things like get into your makeup. She was gone so long getting the camera, Jackson had time to get into it as well.

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... fdadd5.jpg[/img]

Anyone catch this? "Fridge is full" lol. Hi Ellie!!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... fdadd5.jpg[/img]

Anyone catch this? "Fridge is full" lol. Hi Ellie!!

I bet the "something to look forward to" is code for "Ellie approved schedule" Image.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

HelloSweetie wrote:I wonder what gift she'll bring home Jared? Or how much she'll praise him for working so hard while she's gone?

I feel bad for the boys home alone with him, now knowing all too well his questionable judgement.
Oh he'll for sure be the praising one:

''Ellie, I'm SOOO DARN PROUD of you. Going on your girls trip and having such a great time, what with your anxiety n all. You rock. You're the best wife EVER!!!''

Ellie:
''Thanks babe. It was SUCH FUNNN!!!! Sorry I didn't get you a pressie but I was CARAAAAZY busy shopping for me. Film my haul.''

Jared:
''Sure babe.''
Last edited by Scar2016 on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

It will be interesting to see how calvin does with jared for a few days.. maybe he wont be so whiny.

BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

Just found this gen of a comment [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 82e908.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Idunnowhyimhere »

On Twitter Ellie says she "gives up" because Bonnie found a bracelet Jared got her and that Bonnie wins.... is she giving Bonnie her gift?! Lol am I just reading that wrong?

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Scar2016 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I wonder what gift she'll bring home Jared? Or how much she'll praise him for working so hard while she's gone?

Oh he'll for sure be the praising one:

''Ellie, I'm SOOO DARN PROUD of you. Going on your girls trip and having such a great time, what with your anxiety n all. You rock. You're the best wife EVER!!!''

Ellie:
''Thanks babe. It was SUCH FUNNN!!!! Sorry I didn't get you a pressie but I was CARAAAAZY busy shopping for me. Film my haul.''

Jared:
''Sure babe.''
He will have her another bag of Lush bombs waiting on her, bc she deserves a gift bc she did so well on her vacation. She let him stay behind and take care of his kids! She deserves a present!! She will also have gifts for Calvin but no one else, bc he did so good without her...
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

E+J: We Did Nothing Wrong Part 21
http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=217&t=10399
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Idunnowhyimhere wrote:On Twitter Ellie says she "gives up" because Bonnie found a bracelet Jared got her and that Bonnie wins.... is she giving Bonnie her gift?! Lol am I just reading that wrong?

Idk what she means by it either, but i think its funny that the boys got them matching bracelets for the trip, but then Jared had to make sure he got Ellie one to represent calvin (and not Jackson.. of course) so that she would have two compared to Bonnie's one. He knows Ellie has to one up everyone and that she would be pissed of she didn't get more than Bonnie. (Unless joel got bonnie more than one as well, but by the sounds of it, he didn't)

Return to “Ellie and Jared”