DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by sammibro »

Look! Missy's saying hi to us!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... e66bcd.jpg[/img]

Hi right back at ya, Missy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:"The weather is amazing. It's definitely warm, but cool." "We had an amazing breakfast" "Isn't it amazing? It feels amazing still"
Apparently, amazing is the word for the day.
They leave Ollie alone for one day, and he makes a friend! Yay! He is so different when he's not around his obnoxious parents! Mimi and Papa did such a bad job with Missy, I just don't get it. Jimmy and Cassie aren't so awful.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
No matter how hard you try, sometimes you just get a dud. Or maybe they realize what they did wrong with Missy and were able to fix it before Jimmy and Cassie were ruined?
But aren't we seeing the same mistakes happening with Oliver? They are sitting back and watching as he's raised to be another Missy, and Finn another Jimmy.

I don't think they see anything wrong with Printheth.
I agree that they don't see a darn thing wrong with her. They still cater to her, and the whole family revolved around her even before they had all the money and were supporting everyone. Missy can't be bothered with potty training Ollie? Mimi does it. Jimmy's birthday party is all about gifts for Ollie. Snake? Papa runs over to deal with it. Ollie doesn't like his moose on the wall? Papa has to take it down. It's ridiculous. I'm thinking now that Jimmy and Cassie turned out relatively OK because Missy was the center of the universe, and they raised themselves, lol.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by Amelia322 »

bahahahaha I'm so glad they're getting crappy weather for Hawaii! I checked the weather and it looks like storms all week! And in the 70s only! Sorry guys !

So Bryan mentions it's cool but warm then shows missy being so cold she can't get into the pool. Looks like they didn't get better weather till dinner! Hahahah! Saying it's so nice their compared to cali. Looks the same to me lol.

And you go to Hawaii to swim in the pool, get massages and eat? Couldn't you do that at home?!? Lol

And it was so cute seeing Ollie have fun with the hollisters! How cool of their dad and bro to do something crazy and fun like that! Missy would be like omg I don't wanna get dirt under my nails

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I know we are speculating that they will probably try to conceive this week but if the baby is conceived this week he/she would be born at the end of October right? It would be too close to Missy and Finn's birthdays. Imagine if a baby girl is born during that time? Missy will make a big deal about it and Finn's birthday won't get as much attention from Missy anymore.

#FreeFinleyandJackson
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Remember yesterday when I predicted the hotel and said there would probably be no one there and B&M would have to "tone themselves down." Yeah, it was very empty, and Bryan pointed out that Missy cannonballing would be inappropriate. Nothing like going on vacation and instead of relaxing you have to be uptight and act like someone you aren't. Talk about relaxing!

I guarantee the hotel next door was SUPER busy and they wished they were there. Sometimes a free vacation just isn't worth it if you aren't going to have any fun anyway.

People like to give Mimi credit for helping train Oliver, but I think it's the rest of them. How was Mimi not EXACTLY like Missy in today's vlog? I think it's like hat we are seeing with Ellie favouring Calvin and Jared trying to make sure things are fun for Jackson. My guess is Papa did the same for Cassie and Jimmy.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by longtimelurker24 »

I'm pretty sure even with the crapy weather in Hawaii Missy is glad to be kid free and away from her ever so "hectic" life in california.... That small piece of honeycomb is probably the most and only vitamins they will get for the rest of the year..so I'd eat up Brian. Ollie didn't seem to enjoy the mud fun, but atleast Missy's dad does and tries to do different things with him, if missy respects and loves her parents so much why doesn't she bother to use them as example of how to be with her sons? They seem like great grandparents, every Vlog I have seen when it's just her mum and dad taking controll of the vlog I always see them both putting Finn and Ollie to bed I find that so sweet.

Return to “Daily Bumps”