DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

BlueMountains
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyKingsandQueensofLie-daho (Part 80)

Unread post by BlueMountains »

msrubeus wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:
francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 265f16.jpg[/img]

Again??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I honestly hope this bites them in the ass. He truly thinks he's invincible and someone will always bail them out.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
This is a good way to have a car accident. Freaking moron. I have been driving for almost 20 years and have never run out of gas. My first car had a hole in the side of the gas tank and I could only ever put 3 gallons in it at a time. Never have I run out of gas. He has that fancy pants car with all the freaking bells and whistles. I'm sure it starts squawking when he had 30 miles left on the tank. There is no excuse. What an idiot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
There are some people who live paycheck to paycheck and try to drag it on til they get payed. But they have plenty of money to fill the tank up and plenty of time, they are just too lazy to go to the gas station.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

BlueMountains wrote:
msrubeus wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote: I honestly hope this bites them in the ass. He truly thinks he's invincible and someone will always bail them out.

This is a good way to have a car accident. Freaking moron. I have been driving for almost 20 years and have never run out of gas. My first car had a hole in the side of the gas tank and I could only ever put 3 gallons in it at a time. Never have I run out of gas. He has that fancy pants car with all the freaking bells and whistles. I'm sure it starts squawking when he had 30 miles left on the tank. There is no excuse. What an idiot.

There are some people who live paycheck to paycheck and try to drag it on til they get payed. But they have plenty of money to fill the tank up and plenty of time, they are just too lazy to go to the gas station.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
I wonder if they know that running to complete E on your car can damage it severely (this is what I was told by the Kia people when my mom completely died on E and yes we did have problems with the car afterwards).

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

They are also going to teach their kids that it's ok to not take care of your belongings because you can always buy another.

I thought Ollie's reaction when Bryan said that he has gifts was priceless. He's not impressed.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Vincere wrote:I was searching the album on YT and saw a lot of vloggers had videos posted.
So, it's just desperate vloggers that to got to that shit to attract DB viewers, it's just so pathetic.

Someone posted some of the song: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dalton3467/videos
On Bryan's Twitter is says it should be on Spotify but it isn't for me, in the UK, could someone in the US check?
Too lazy to use VPN to change my location.

It also peaked at number two, which is the first loser.
Nope not available in the USA either.
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Chicken poop or maybe dog poop shoes on the counter. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 1a3adf.jpg
That is SO gross. I need their multi purpose vomit bucket. :barf:
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

sammibro wrote:Also, it's pretty sad that I think the only time I've seen Bryan teach Ollie how to do anything in recent months was today when he taught him how to open the refrigerator.
Lol, that's pretty Freudian. The irony is not lost.

lmmomSD wrote:And two containers of sour cream! They can sit around at night and listen to their arteries clog.
And it would still be a more pleasant sound than Bry Bry' singing.

Amelia322 wrote:Okay did anyone catch what Ollie was trying to say today at 12:09 ish?!?
Sounds like:
''My daddy's just birthday. Now say your birthday. Yours birthday and my birthday.'' Yup, makes no sense.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Cgl33 wrote:They are also going to teach their kids that it's ok to not take care of your belongings because you can always buy another.

I thought Ollie's reaction when Bryan said that he has gifts was priceless. He's not impressed.
I noticed this, I'm surprised no one else brought it up! That kid is so jaded by gifts being thrown at him, it's like he just wants you to hand him something he doesn't even care what it is. I felt bad for Pey, the way Bryan said are you kids ready for gifts he made it sound like he got a gift for every kid in the house. During the puzzle montage Ollie was nowhere to be found. It was just Finn and Pey. I recently bought my 9 year old brother a stuffed animal from a show I thought he liked, he was so grateful for it even though he doesn't like the show. (My fault for not knowing lol) it's crazy to see the difference.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Scar2016 wrote: Sounds like:
''My daddy's just birthday. Now say your birthday. Yours birthday and my birthday.'' Yup, makes no sense.
Followed by Missy saying "yep, it's DailyBumps' birthday". It made sense in context. I'm actually impressed Ollie was able to correlate anniversary with birthday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

msrubeus wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:
francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 265f16.jpg[/img]

Again??

I honestly hope this bites them in the ass. He truly thinks he's invincible and someone will always bail them out.

You said it! I ran out of gas once. Because I was broke. My current car had a problem with the dash so that the gas gauge didn't work. So I kept track of how many miles I had to go. And never ran out. He is just unable to adult anymore. Now that he's got all this money and seemingly no responsibility, mundane tasks are beyond him.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Last edited by lmmomSD on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
JM16Canada
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JM16Canada »

hey girl hey007 wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:They are also going to teach their kids that it's ok to not take care of your belongings because you can always buy another.

I noticed this, I'm surprised no one else brought it up! That kid is so jaded by gifts being thrown at him, it's like he just wants you to hand him something he doesn't even care what it is. I felt bad for Pey, the way Bryan said are you kids ready for gifts he made it sound like he got a gift for every kid in the house. During the puzzle montage Ollie was nowhere to be found. It was just Finn and Pey. I recently bought my 9 year old brother a stuffed animal from a show I thought he liked, he was so grateful for it even though he doesn't like the show. (My fault for not knowing lol) it's crazy to see the difference.
I also noticed that clever editing, Oliver was clearly unimpressed with the book.. and then for the puzzle he was nowhere to be found. Probably threw a huge fit after that.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Just like how he threw and kicked the Christmas Story book they got him at Christmas..
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... d7544e.jpg[/img]

NYNY07
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NYNY07 »

lmmomSD wrote:
msrubeus wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote: I honestly hope this bites them in the ass. He truly thinks he's invincible and someone will always bail them out.

You said it! I ran out of gas once. Because I was broke. My current car had a problem with the dash so that the gas gauge didn't work. So I kept track of how many miles I had to go. And never ran out. He is just unable to adult anymore. Now that he's got all this money and seemingly no responsibility, mundane tasks are beyond him.

First time posting here and this forum has been my bus and train ride entertainment. Anyway, you would think that filling up the gas tank would be Jeff's responsibility because how could a celebrity of Bryan's caliber do such a thing!

tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Are you friggin kidding me? They are giving the dog to someone else until it's "bigger" and "trained"

These people are the WORST EVER. I trained my damn HUSKY, and I'm sorry but she is WAY crazier than an Aussie Shep.

They are so friggin lazy.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tml43 wrote:Are you friggin kidding me? They are giving the dog to someone else until it's "bigger" and "trained"

These people are the WORST EVER
You are kidding me!!!!!!!!!! After that tweet this is what they go and do? And Missy gave away the cat bc she "never got attached to Ollie"? Now Luna won't be attached to them either and will be gone a week after she comes back.. "She just never really took too us..." they fucking disgust me and should never be allowed to have another animal.
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Sorry for double post:

Link to Bryan's stupid music video :
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Seriously the year 4 montage he used the audio from yesterday's blog?!?

About being so proud of his family?!?!? Lmfao!!!!!

I'm proud of your family over coming so many hurdles in life like a fridge that didn't keep your milk ice cold, a dishwasher that didn't have a light inside, an expensive cat that didn't like you, your trip to London, the Virgin Islands, hawaiia year after year, new electronics day after day, robots that control your entire life, im so glad you over came those hurdles lanning family! How can we forget the biggest hurdle of all, having another boy!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

NYNY07 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
msrubeus wrote: This is a good way to have a car accident. Freaking moron. I have been driving for almost 20 years and have never run out of gas. My first car had a hole in the side of the gas tank and I could only ever put 3 gallons in it at a time. Never have I run out of gas. He has that fancy pants car with all the freaking bells and whistles. I'm sure it starts squawking when he had 30 miles left on the tank. There is no excuse. What an idiot.

First time posting here and this forum has been my bus and train ride entertainment. Anyway, you would think that filling up the gas tank would be Jeff's responsibility because how could a celebrity of Bryan's caliber do such a thing!

#fireJeff
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Amelia322 wrote:Seriously the year 4 montage he used the audio from yesterday's blog?!?

About being so proud of his family?!?!? Lmfao!!!!!

I'm proud of your family over coming so many hurdles in life like a fridge that didn't keep your milk ice cold, a dishwasher that didn't have a light inside, an expensive cat that didn't like you, your trip to London, the Virgin Islands, hawaiia year after year, new electronics day after day, robots that control your entire life, im so glad you over came those hurdles lanning family! How can we forget the biggest hurdle of all, having another boy! ImageImageImageImage

I wish i could like this a million times
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... d7544e.jpg[/img]

It looks like he deleted this tweet. I haven't watched the vlog yet. Is it possible that he really is just kidding that they gave away Luna? Either way, he's a sick freak! He's either using his family's attitude about disposable pets as Clickbait, or they _actually_ gave away another animal! Neither one looks good!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”