TheTurnersJourney - Kailin

XXXSERIOUSLYXXX
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TheTurnersJourney - Kailin

Unread post by XXXSERIOUSLYXXX »

I honestly LOVED watching her ttc videos, and thought that she was SO strong through her ex husband/divorce situation. And even her pregnancy vlogs were good.

But ever since she had Cora all she does is b*tch and complain about her. Seriously????

The post were she said "Can't take it. She is screaming in her crib. I'm about to fucking blow!"

She's a BABY!! I understand that babies are tough, i have a 1 year old. But it comes with the job. I have never ever seen a woman (especially one who wanted a baby SO BAD) complain so much about their child.

UGH!
BlazeMercy
Talker
Talker

Re: TheTurnersJourney - Kailin

Unread post by BlazeMercy »

I cant stand her to be totally honest. I used to like her, followrf her on fb and all but that exact post you just mentioned I actually went off on her, she deleted the comment. Surprisingly I wasnt deleted or blocked. Ever since Cora was born all she has done is complain about her and it makes me sad and scared for the baby. I beleive her breastfeeding was for show along with cloth diapers. More often then not, her pics showed a disposable diaper, and her talking about supplementing with formula. Nothing wrong with it, but dont try to be someone your not.
XXXSERIOUSLYXXX
Amateur
Amateur

Exactly! She acts likes its all poor Cora's fault. Cora really is a miracle baby but she didnt get to choose her mother. For the first 6 months all Kay did was complain about this poor baby girl, and she even now still throws in a complaint here and there. It makes me so freaking mad. Why dont you just appreciate the child you have... a baby that struggled and faught to make it into this world.
mommyandmal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommyandmal »

*No Self Promoting in Other's Threads*
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

I honestly loved her! She is a really strong woman and Cora is a cutie. But like you all have said, the complaining is a bit much BUT I understand. I had PPD with my first born and I felt the same way as she did with the complaining, but she is a single mom who it seems the daddy doesn't care so more stress.
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
XXXSERIOUSLYXXX
Amateur
Amateur

I totally understand that she is probably stressed by being a single mom, with a crappy babydaddy. But even if I was in the situation she is in I wouldnt complain all of the time and broadcast to the world that I was "about to f*cking blow" because of my infant child... that makes her look really bad.
VerucaSalt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by VerucaSalt »

amandalouja wrote:*No Self Promoting in Other's Threads*
Nobody likes you, everybody hates you, just go eat some worms... :tyvm:
BlazeMercy
Talker
Talker

I had PPD with my oldest but never once did I complain about my baby. She was a miracle in my eyes, not a burden. I always told her sorry as a baby, because I just felt sad all the time. She needs to stop complaining all the time, or just ask someone for help before she hurts that baby. I was close to calling CPS when she said she was "about to blow". To me, that is at your breaking point, and who knows what someone will do to a crying baby during a breaking point.
Boredasf

Unread post by Boredasf »

What does she complain about?
BlazeMercy
Talker
Talker

She complains about Cora, almost every single post on fb is a complaint about her baby, and her crying. I know colic sucks, its a part of life with some babies. I dealt with it and had ppd so that is no excuse. I think after all the years of wanting a baby, she is seeing it's not all fun and frills like she thought. You actually have to work as a mom. Just this morning she complained again, I took a screen shot with my phone, Ill try to upload it somehow. It just breaks my heart that all she does is complain about her daughter. Enjoy these months, even if she is crying, they wont always cry and they grow up so quickly.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

@boredasf - she constantly complains about crying and not sleeping. All babies cry and all mothers are tired. More than once she has said something about having to put Cora in her bed and leave the room bc she was so mad that she would have blown or something like that. It makes me sad bc I feel like a lot of it might just be for attention. She's going to have to deal with phases in Cora's life that suck more than this once she gets older - what is she going to do then?
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Wow, trying to catch up on her. Seems intresting enough but I'm totally lost between divorce/deployment/moving?/pregnant
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

marinewife0920 wrote:Wow, trying to catch up on her. Seems intresting enough but I'm totally lost between divorce/deployment/moving?/pregnant
i might not be remembering all of this correctly, but this is how i remember it happening- she and her husband split, she moved to california for school and met up with some guy she met online i think. they moved in together really quick because she didn't have a place. he has a daughter from another girl. she found she was pregnant about 2 months later and then they started having problems. she moved back home for her pregnancy. her water broke at 24 weeks and she was in the hospital on bed rest until delivering cora via emergency c-sec at 34 weeks or somewhere around there. in the middle of all this she started talking to her ex husband again, not sure if they ever officially divorced or when, i don't remember. she made a bunch of vague posts about how good he was treating her and how the father of her baby should be acting that way. she took cora to visit her father in california and the trip was a disaster with her leaving early and saying she would never go back.

i like kailin and do think she might have some ppd going on with everything that has happened to her the past year and cora's bad colic making it worse. i think she uses fb to vent and yes it makes her look bad with how often she posts negative things but she does seem to love cora very much and be trying her best given her less than ideal situation.
XXXSERIOUSLYXXX
Amateur
Amateur

This mornings post wasnt as bad as I have previously seen....

"My daughter has been a terror for three days... Non.stop. Screaming... She has been to the doc so not needing " maybe it's this or this" I'm just to the end of my rope... I NEVER thought I would have a never ending screwing baby... It just never ends.. We will have very random good days but even those have a ton if screaming... I'm so sleep deprived and she is sooooooooo fussy. I'm tired and beat..."

but I think she needs to see a dr for her own issues. I do believe she has PPD too. I hope she doesnt continue to broadcast her emotions this way as Cora gets older. That poor baby it going to stumble along some of these comments when she gets older and realize how angry her mother was with her when it wasnt even Cora's fault :(
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

What's her Facebook page?
BlazeMercy
Talker
Talker

BlazeMercy
Talker
Talker

I wonder if she is seeing this because I just checked and she has went back and deleted A LOT of the statuses with her complaining. The one from this morning is even gone (unless fb is acting up and hiding posts).
Quinn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Quinn »

CandyMomma wrote:I wonder if she is seeing this because I just checked and she has went back and deleted A LOT of the statuses with her complaining. The one from this morning is even gone (unless fb is acting up and hiding posts).
I think she has, I was just skimming through her page and a lot has been deleted. Here's another one of hers:

Kay Turners-Journey
October 28
OMG.. im going to just freak! I am so pissed that she is in her crib crying and crying.. she wakes up every 30 minutes the last 4 nights and im about sick and tired! she is almost 6 months.. and cant even sleep a freaking hour.. Im pissed at the moment..
junepher

Unread post by junepher »

Wow! I found her channel back at the time she first announced she was pregnant. I never subscribed, but skimmed through Mthem. So she is back with her ex husband? I wonder why they divorced...i remember being curious at the time, because my husband was in the military, too. I felt bad because she lost all that weight while he was deployed and she implied he just didnt want to be with her...

Since she has a high needs baby, i wonder if that means she doesnt want anymore children now. Lol
For having fertility problems, she sure did pregnant with new guy fast. She has the worst of luck it seems.
BlazeMercy
Talker
Talker

Yea she's on a deleting spree...Im sorry but you delete things your ashamed of, and yes she should be ashamed to talk so bad about her daughter. It's like she loves her when she's quiet but the moment she cries she hates being a mom. Well, hunny...it's a part of mommy life!

Return to “Q-Z”