2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

blackroses wrote:Not every birthday has to be made into a big deal. She's probably gonna have a big party for Charlie's 1st birthday and then after that all the parties they have are probably gonna be small. She's not Jess who has to throw a huge party every year
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

She's made a big deal of all the others the tea party another at the lake the whole nine yards , it's not like she hasn't made a huge deal every year they have .

If a child is used to a non event birthday it's all good they don't know any difference.

Like lily lost contact with her dad her mum is making minimal effort for her , it's all about the baby and now no birthday celebrations, she must be thinking what the hell

A new baby is a huge adjustment not seeing your father is another huge adjustment without having a mum who is lazing about all day on your big day because she can't bf give him a bottle already .

When you have two kids u can't spend all day on the sofa , I've got three and if I'm up all night it's too bad , you have to get on with it my others aren't gonna suffer because the baby has a bad night .
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lonelysoul »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:She's made a big deal of all the others the tea party another at the lake the whole nine yards , it's not like she hasn't made a huge deal every year they have .

If a child is used to a non event birthday it's all good they don't know any difference.

Like lily lost contact with her dad her mum is making minimal effort for her , it's all about the baby and now no birthday celebrations, she must be thinking what the hell

A new baby is a huge adjustment not seeing your father is another huge adjustment without having a mum who is lazing about all day on your big day because she can't bf give him a bottle already .

When you have two kids u can't spend all day on the sofa , I've got three and if I'm up all night it's too bad , you have to get on with it my others aren't gonna suffer because the baby has a bad night .
I'm just curious why you are quoting someone, sending it, and then writing a whole separate post? You can write your response under the quoted post. Just make sure to space them so they don't blend together.

Sorry if this is something you already know, just want to make it easier for mods (whomever has the responsibility of making new threads) and readers.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

I know everyone handles things differently but my first two were 15 months apart and then I had a third. I had three under three for a month. I just don't get how she is so stressed. They eat, poop, and sleep a ton. I think her baby is so difficult because he's hungry all the time. Her daughter is spoiled and used to being number. I think she really should of made some changes with lily so that not being the center of attention and getting new toys everyday wouldn't of been such a shock to her.
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

This newborn stage is all new to her. Lily was in the hospital during that time. This is a new stage for her and add breast feeding and her spouse/best friend leaving, I can see where she might not be at her best. Yes, she chose it, but that doesn't mean she knew how her emotional state would be beforehand or how she would deal with it realistically and not theoretically. Give her time. Not everyone deals with things the same. Vanessa is a strong woman . This is nothing in comparison to what she went through with Lily, so I have no doubt that she will pull though. But everyone has their adjustment periods and their times of weakness. We're humans, not robots.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yeah I agree. She just needs to find her groove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

I totally feel Vanessa. As I've said recently, I have a 4 year old daughter and a 7 week old son. Very similar to V. My son has acid reflux and he is a nightmare! My daughter was an angel in comparison. Thankfully I'm in Canada and my SO starts his parental leave tomorrow so he can help me adjust.

I never would have guessed it could be this difficult. It's hard to understand how difficult it is unless you're currently in that situation. Even if youve been there before, the memory of the severity fades.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

I do feel for Vanessa don't get me wrong here , I know what it's like my son was a nightmare he didn't sleep until he was two and I dunno how he could survive on such a tiny amount of sleep ,
he'd nap an hour and be awake ten it was awful nothing worked , my hubby worked away I was in London alone no family no friends, and a little girl to get to school, it was brutal I'm not going to lie.
Being alone in an unfamiliar city with no family on hand made it a lot worse.
But you have to be super organised it's the only way you can get through it , because if things slide you haven't got the energy to pull it all back together.
E.g. Washing, cleaning I could catch up before my son was born and clean all day etc , when your exhausted you can't do that .
I had to keep organised so that everything was minimal effort nothing too big if that makes any sense .
Vanessa knew it was Lily's birthday all year , my daughter was born Nov 4th so I did all my Christmas shopping before she was born , for relatives I mean , it took the pressure off later and I didn't have to shop with a newborn, it's not rocket science is it .
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Britney posts newborn pictures & one hour later Vanessa posts birth pictures she "totally forgot!" about........how annoying
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Yeah I thought that was rude. Not to mention we barely saw anything for Lily's birthday but a blurry ass picture of her with a candle in front of her face. But bring on the random birth pictures.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

I dont feel that bad for her. The excuse that she didnt know how she would react doesnt do it for me. She didnt know how she would react to David leaving so they planned to have another child right around the time he is supposed to leave? Stupid. Just really stupid. However, it must suck to have breastfeeding issues as well as an absent husband.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

prettyll wrote:I know it's not the nicest thing to say, but she does not make cute kids. I just don't think their cute and it has nothing to with Lilly's disability. She and David just don't make cute kids together.
I feel the exact same way. They really don't. And as said it has absolutely nothing to do with Lily's disability. You can tell her turners hasn't made her look super different by the fact that Charlie looks just like her lol

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

"I can't handle there cuteness sometimes." - Vanessa on twitter. *face palm*
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:
prettyll wrote:I know it's not the nicest thing to say, but she does not make cute kids. I just don't think their cute and it has nothing to with Lilly's disability. She and David just don't make cute kids together.
I feel the exact same way. They really don't. And as said it has absolutely nothing to do with Lily's disability. You can tell her turners hasn't made her look super different by the fact that Charlie looks just like her lol

You're sure about that?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

I feel like that rain coat/ windbreaker whatever picture is so unnecessarily edited, is she trying to bring out his "blue eyes" or something?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

urusha90 wrote:I feel like that rain coat/ windbreaker whatever picture is so unnecessarily edited, is she trying to bring out his "blue eyes" or something?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
That's what I was thinking his eyes definitely don't look like that
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:

Exactly that's why I never said anything earlier. I wasn't sure if it was because of her disability or not, but then she had Charlie who looks just like Lilly.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

V and D's genes do not mesh well. I always thought Lily was unique looking due to Turners. I now think it's just what they look like. It is kind of surprising.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

They are brother and sister so yes they kind of look alike, for me they have the same nose and same "eye distance but that's all I can see when I compare the baby pictures... Charlie seems to have eyes a little bigger, bigger lips too and more cheeks (the lack of cheeks in what, for me, made Lily look sick and fragile) and because of the turner syndrom I think Lily's ears are bigger (I think it was due to the syndrom but I am not 100% sure) so anyway I don't feel like they look that much similar. And about their V and D genes not mixing well, I prefer to wait for Charlie to be like 6 month old (when he grows into his looks more ^^) to maybe have an opinion about that ^^
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

It's got to irritate that Britney's baby is so gorgeous though .

Return to “2011teenagemom”