Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Sevan116
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyHomeImprovements: Part #81

Unread post by Sevan116 »

Bryan saying the Lego was like a complex puzzle. No you literally get instructions to figure it out. And the kids crashing there party was funny!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

Their* holy stinking moley.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

For the people asking in the previous thread, she's in Idaho for Kelsey's baby shower. I wonder if Missy is going to take over the party...it seemed like she was the one planning it for the last few weeks. Otherwise, why was she buying party favors and doing arts & crafts for the event? Regular guests don't usually show up with all that stuff.
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

Missy's whining about traveling alone was annoying and I think some people couldn't go with her because they have actual lives and she should learn to live hers as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

daisy1000 wrote:Missy's whining about traveling alone was annoying and I think some people couldn't go with her because they have actual lives and she should learn to live hers as well.

Did I hear right? She seriously sounded like she was about to cry when she was talking about how hard it is to vlog by herself. Her voice was actually breaking. I really want to shake her.
#firstworldproblems

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
twinklepink88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by twinklepink88 »

ewokfan11 wrote:For the people asking in the previous thread, she's in Idaho for Kelsey's baby shower. I wonder if Missy is going to take over the party...it seemed like she was the one planning it for the last few weeks. Otherwise, why was she buying party favors and doing arts & crafts for the event? Regular guests don't usually show up with all that stuff.
Isn't it completely normal for someone other than the extremely pregnant person, usually their sisters or closest friend, to plan, pay for & organise the baby shower?
underdog93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by underdog93 »

Missy's newest video isn't really a DIY. It's more like stuffing envelopes with premade valentines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Shut off Missy's video once she referred to Gaines as Ollie's girlfriend.

STOP. SHIPPING. TODDLERS.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
malpal25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by malpal25 »

Sevan116 wrote:Bryan saying the Lego was like a complex puzzle. No you literally get instructions to figure it out. And the kids crashing there party was funny!

I found it really sad that they kept trying to shut the kids in another room while they finished their Lego castle. At least let Ollie in on it. He could help a little!
sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

all that fast food and going out all the time really is telling a story on missys face with all the acne. I would never judge anyone on their acne because i have had cystic acne before, but its either her diet catching up with her, or she could be pregnant again...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

twinklepink88 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:For the people asking in the previous thread, she's in Idaho for Kelsey's baby shower. I wonder if Missy is going to take over the party...it seemed like she was the one planning it for the last few weeks. Otherwise, why was she buying party favors and doing arts & crafts for the event? Regular guests don't usually show up with all that stuff.
Isn't it completely normal for someone other than the extremely pregnant person, usually their sisters or closest friend, to plan, pay for & organise the baby shower?
Yes, but she's obsessed with it, and generally it is up to the person hosting the shower (some family member of Kelsey's in Idaho, I am assuming) to provide all the stuff for the shower. Not another guest who is also flying in for it. This obsession with Kelsey's baby is just weird. And I really have to wonder if she would be going out of her way like this if Kelsey was having a boy.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

lmmomSD wrote:
twinklepink88 wrote:
Yes, but she's obsessed with it, and generally it is up to the person hosting the shower (some family member of Kelsey's in Idaho, I am assuming) to provide all the stuff for the shower. Not another guest who is also flying in for it. This obsession with Kelsey's baby is just weird. And I really have to wonder if she would be going out of her way like this if Kelsey was having a boy.
Yes, Missy already held her gender reveal party (which was a bit rude to not include Kelsey and Corbin's families), so I'm guessing Kelsey's mom and sister want to do her shower - but it looks like Missy can't help but butt in.
tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

Geez it is bad enough that they hardly ever see Bryans family as is, but for Missy to be going to Idaho where they live and them not bothering to have Bryan and the boys go out to see them, that is just so sad. If I was Bryans Mum it would make me feel terrible
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Isn't Missy going to be 28 this year? It's pretty sad that she's in her late twenties and she's terrified to travel by herself! This goes to show how dependent she is on other people.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

tgo93 wrote:Geez it is bad enough that they hardly ever see Bryans family as is, but for Missy to be going to Idaho where they live and them not bothering to have Bryan and the boys go out to see them, that is just so sad. If I was Bryans Mum it would make me feel terrible
Bryan had a really terrible childhood. He is probably distancing himself on purpose. The last two times he saw his family it was just his sister and not his mom, correct? Maybe they had a falling out over this album and don't talk anymore?

raynezrh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by raynezrh »

I live in Boise and I've seen Bryan's sister Bev a couple of times at the store. I bet if I went to Starbucks or Target, I'll find Missy! [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
tgo93 wrote:Geez it is bad enough that they hardly ever see Bryans family as is, but for Missy to be going to Idaho where they live and them not bothering to have Bryan and the boys go out to see them, that is just so sad. If I was Bryans Mum it would make me feel terrible
Bryan had a really terrible childhood. He is probably distancing himself on purpose. The last two times he saw his family it was just his sister and not his mom, correct? Maybe they had a falling out over this album and don't talk anymore?

He has seen them. Bev came to his album release party. He went home to help his mom after her husband died. I seriously don't think there's been a falling out. But Bryan and the boys going would take away from the focus on Missy going for Kelsey's shower, and we can't have that. They took Bev to the airport after Bryan's party, and left for Hawaii. They could have taken her to Hawaii. But no. They hardly spend any time with his family. And Bryan exaggerates. A lot. Nobody knows how true this "horrible childhood" was. And Bev took care of him for at least part of it. Doesn't she deserve time with her nephews? Even if he distances himself from his mom, Bev doesn't deserve this.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

sasicil76 wrote:all that fast food and going out all the time really is telling a story on missys face with all the acne. I would never judge anyone on their acne because i have had cystic acne before, but its either her diet catching up with her, or she could be pregnant again...
The last time she had a break out this bad was when she was freshly pregnant with Finn...

:roll:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:

He has seen them. Bev came to his album release party. He went home to help his mom after her husband died. I seriously don't think there's been a falling out. But Bryan and the boys going would take away from the focus on Missy going for Kelsey's shower, and we can't have that. They took Bev to the airport after Bryan's party, and left for Hawaii. They could have taken her to Hawaii. But no. They hardly spend any time with his family. And Bryan exaggerates. A lot. Nobody knows how true this "horrible childhood" was. And Bev took care of him for at least part of it. Doesn't she deserve time with her nephews? Even if he distances himself from his mom, Bev doesn't deserve this.

If you go back to before they did YT and when Bryan wrote that article for Still Standing he had nothing but positive things to say about his mom.

Also, it looks like he's fine with her. She has a lot of pics of Bryan and the kids (mouth closed, natural Bryan) on FB.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 44d415.jpg[/img]

I really do think the problem is Missy. Remember when Nancy and Bev went to his first concert but Missy stayed home with her parents?

Return to “Daily Bumps”