Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think you guys are looking at the underwear thing all wrong. There could be dirty/stained underwear in a shot, and if there was you know we would notice here and pick that apart. I agree with her that it's safer to just not show it.
jaieao
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Unread post by jaieao »

blahblahblahhh wrote:
ICantResistYTMD wrote:Hi everyone! I've been a reader of the site for a long time but have never made an account....until now. I can't hold back any longer. I for the most part like Bonnie but some of the things she says or does has me scratching my head. Ex. "I don't want to show my laundry pile cause there might be underwear in there." Meanwhile, Boston is showed in nothing but underwear? What?!
Haha I was about to say the same exact thing. And if it's her panties she's worried about, I think that Hawaii photo of her bum (which I had no issue with to clarify) was more revealing than a a quick shot of some crumpled up undies would be. Mormons are so weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So... as the annoying Mormon on this board (hahaha), I will say that I'm guessing she doesn't want her underwear to be shown because Mormons wear religious undergarments for underwear, basically. It's considered sacred, as it is symbolic of covenants, or promises, you make with God, and therefore probably shouldn't be shown casually on a vlog to thousands of people. I'm not sure if I'm explaining it well, but that's my guess as to why she was avoiding that.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

jaieao wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:
ICantResistYTMD wrote:Hi everyone! I've been a reader of the site for a long time but have never made an account....until now. I can't hold back any longer. I for the most part like Bonnie but some of the things she says or does has me scratching my head. Ex. "I don't want to show my laundry pile cause there might be underwear in there." Meanwhile, Boston is showed in nothing but underwear? What?!
Haha I was about to say the same exact thing. And if it's her panties she's worried about, I think that Hawaii photo of her bum (which I had no issue with to clarify) was more revealing than a a quick shot of some crumpled up undies would be. Mormons are so weird.

So... as the annoying Mormon on this board (hahaha), I will say that I'm guessing she doesn't want her underwear to be shown because Mormons wear religious undergarments for underwear, basically. It's considered sacred, as it is symbolic of covenants, or promises, you make with God, and therefore probably shouldn't be shown casually on a vlog to thousands of people. I'm not sure if I'm explaining it well, but that's my guess as to why she was avoiding that.

No, actually that makes a lot of sense. Thanks!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

My husband is a tradesmen and French is his first langue lol I have no problems correcting his awkward English spelling and grammar errors.I hope someone starts editing Joel's descriptions, so cringey.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

gymchick43 wrote:My husband is a tradesmen and French is his first langue lol I have no problems correcting his awkward English spelling and grammar errors.I hope someone starts editing Joel's descriptions, so cringey.

Bonnie should be proof reading them... period, but Jared could also be a good friend to Joel and suggest they leave them off altogether.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

But Bonnie's command of written English isn't much better.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:But Bonnie's command of written English isn't much better.

True, but these are so unclear. It makes me wonder if they are using some sort of auto-creator for the description and just editing it poorly? I've seen bot accounts on Twitter that sound disjointed just like that.

It looks very unprofessional and could be driving away potential sponsors. If she doesn't realize it's a problem, I think Jared could at least say something.... or have Ellie do it. I'm sure she'd love to offer professional feedback! He's helped Ruby before, he could help Joel. Joel certainly does enough for him.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Any clue on why they sometimes spell vlog "vlogg", and sometimes spell it with one "g"?

LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

If you can stomach Grandma Griff's Instagram, you'll see she's not much better. (I.e., labeling a quart of fluid as "quartz", etc.).
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Aha! I believe this explains the weird descriptions https://searchenginewatch.com/sew/how-t ... os-website

They're basically generating the descriptions out of hashtags and popular search keywords in order to get more views. I think if you're applying this technique correctly, it should flow together and not seem out of the ordinary. Which, I think that with practice, they have improved. They aren't /quite/ as cringey and obviously computer generated lately. Look at the descriptions now compared to when they first started using this technique. They're still repetitive and don't have a completely natural flow, but they have certainly improved from their first trials of using the technique.

Of course, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this explains it.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Aha! I believe this explains the weird descriptions https://searchenginewatch.com/sew/how-t ... os-website

They're basically generating the descriptions out of hashtags and popular search keywords in order to get more views. I think if you're applying this technique correctly, it should flow together and not seem out of the ordinary. Which, I think that with practice, they have improved. They aren't /quite/ as cringey and obviously computer generated lately. Look at the descriptions now compared to when they first started using this technique. They're still repetitive and don't have a completely natural flow, but they have certainly improved from their first trials of using the technique.

Of course, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this explains it.

Sounds about right. This is why they sound like those Twitter bots I mentioned.

They should still be editing them for clarity though Image
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

She doesn't get a pass for showing Boston naked save for his underwear, especially when he starts putting his hands down the front of them and for her to mention why we might not have heard his whole story due to 'because.....you know' [sic], insert Bonnie eye roll. That whole clip should have been left out. She may have stopped (so far) showing bathroom/bath scenes but this is no better.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I have a question seeing as the underwear thing's been brought up. When do Mormon 'kidses' start wearing the Mormon designated stuff? I see Ruby's daughter Julie just had her baptism, not sure how old she is - 8 or 9? Is that when it starts?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Scar2016 wrote:I have a question seeing as the underwear thing's been brought up. When do Mormon 'kidses' start wearing the Mormon designated stuff? I see Ruby's daughter Julie just had her baptism, not sure how old she is - 8 or 9? Is that when it starts?
you receive your endowments usually right before you go on a mission, or just before you're married.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Description under todays vlog:

Published on 8 Feb 2017
I'll Like You Forever I'll Love You Always. Bonnie repeats her favorite children's book, while holding Boston and rocking him to sleep in her arms. Joel and Bonnie do a short Cinderella Parody, and they show off their strange supernatural vocals. Joel takes the kids mudding in his little car Franke. Although Joel gets the car stuck and creates a memorable experience, he doesn't disrupt the boys naps. Olivia, Cody, Boston and Lincoln all play with dad on the floor and enjoy a bedtime story with Bonnie, just another day in our family life. Watch for the outtakes and bloopers.
Subscribe for more real life vloggs. (incase you were wondering why I misspell the word vlogs, it's because it's a highly searched word)

Is that a direct reply ^ to posters here mentioning the alternated spelling of vlog/g?

Aaaaannnnd we're back to bath tub scenes again. :| So much for hoping she'd changed on that front.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

Scar2016 wrote:Description under todays vlog:

Published on 8 Feb 2017
I'll Like You Forever I'll Love You Always. Bonnie repeats her favorite children's book, while holding Boston and rocking him to sleep in her arms. Joel and Bonnie do a short Cinderella Parody, and they show off their strange supernatural vocals. Joel takes the kids mudding in his little car Franke. Although Joel gets the car stuck and creates a memorable experience, he doesn't disrupt the boys naps. Olivia, Cody, Boston and Lincoln all play with dad on the floor and enjoy a bedtime story with Bonnie, just another day in our family life. Watch for the outtakes and bloopers.
Subscribe for more real life vloggs. (incase you were wondering why I misspell the word vlogs, it's because it's a highly searched word)

Is that a direct reply ^ to posters here mentioning the alternated spelling of vlog/g?

Aaaaannnnd we're back to bath tub scenes again. :| So much for hoping she'd changed on that front.
Joel's daily life now evolves around silly childish moments during the day singing ridiculously, riding down muddy streets and getting his car stuck. What a waste of time or hardly memorable. I think the reason Joel isn't pursuing a business is the lack of ambition. This new role model for their sons isn't a positive...a silly YouTube dad and he is no different than the others.

I dare Bonnie to ask her audience in a vlog if they would film their children nude or not fully dressed for strangers to view on YouTube. She is not a bright mom and incapable of protecting her children.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
nc_mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nc_mom »

She doesn't want anyone seeing underwear in her laundry pile but it's okay to film her children naked in the bath. Does that make sense? These people are airheads with poor judgment about important matters. I don't think any of them have much of an education.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nc_mom wrote:
She doesn't want anyone seeing underwear in her laundry pile but it's okay to film her children naked in the bath. Does that make sense? These people are airheads with poor judgment about important matters. I don't think any of them have much of an education.
If you read about their faith, their actions goes against their idea of "Dress and Appearance" section on their website talking about the importance with modesty.

"Never lower your standards of dress. Do not use a special occasion as an excuse to be immodest. When you dress immodestly, you send a message that is contrary to your identity as a son or daughter of God."
https://www.lds.org/youth/for-the-stren ... e?lang=eng
nc_mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nc_mom »

tratra58 wrote:
nc_mom wrote:
If you read about their faith, their actions goes against their idea of "Dress and Appearance" section on their website talking about the importance with modesty.

"Never lower your standards of dress. Do not use a special occasion as an excuse to be immodest. When you dress immodestly, you send a message that is contrary to your identity as a son or daughter of God."
https://www.lds.org/youth/for-the-stren ... e?lang=eng
So their idea of modesty to conform to the Mormon faith allows them to film their naked children taking a bath and posting that over the internet to millions of strangers? They have a warped sense of what is modest. I and many others could care less about what they wear but find it very offensive that they film their young children as a means of producing income. Perverted sense of right and wrong imo. Who is there to protect the children? At least teenagers have a voice in whether or not they want to be filmed but young children are defenseless and just do as they are told.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So their idea of modesty to conform to the Mormon faith allows them to film their naked children taking a bath and posting that over the internet to millions of strangers? They have a warped sense of what is modest. I and many others could care less about what they wear but find it very offensive that they film their young children as a means of producing income. Perverted sense of right and wrong imo. Who is there to protect the children? At least teenagers have a voice in whether or not they want to be filmed but young children are defenseless and just do as they are told.
[/quote]

No, I don't think they would look positively on children being exposed on YouTube or they should be dressed fully. I am not an expert on this faith, but I do think modesty is important part of their life. So that is the perplexing thing with some of these families who seem oblivious to not having their children fully cloth and my favorite saying...stay out of the bathroom since privacy should be sacred there.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”