Samika? Part 1

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samika? Part 1

Unread post by littlebaby »

There's not really a nice way to say this but Jenn definitely got the good genes in her family. Just looking at her family in the fat burning whatever vlog, I can't help but notice it. She stands out A LOT. She's breathtaking.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

I am so glad that this lovely, genuine family have distanced themselves from Shay before **** hit the fan.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Their video for today was so sweet, that's a great way to handle a sponsored video
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

Ugh why was that ad so cute? :fit2:
It was so authentic and you could really feel the love their family has for each other. Noah was so proud of himself and kept hugging and kissing Jen and PJ :love2:
Sam is crazy good at what he does :tu:
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I never watch the Daily Bumps but for some reason I clicked on their Valentine's vlog (bc Finn looked adorable lol) and I skipped to the end and saw that Sam & Jenn sent them a valentine. I was kind of confused because they don't seem to interact. I know a lot of people dislike DB so i thought that was interesting. On a side note, those home-made valentines of Noah & PJ were so cute!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I never watch the Daily Bumps but for some reason I clicked on their Valentine's vlog (bc Finn looked adorable lol) and I skipped to the end and saw that Sam & Jenn sent them a valentine. I was kind of confused because they don't seem to interact. I know a lot of people dislike DB so i thought that was interesting. On a side note, those home-made valentines of Noah & PJ were so cute!
I wondered if maybe they were included because Jenn had been excluded from the Hawaii trip and there was speculation that her feelings had been hurt. If Bryan picked up on this and made a point of including them, then that's a very nice thing to do.

It could have been Missy's idea, but I really doubt it. Unless she was bitter about not being invited herself and reached out to Jenn to snark about it. Actually, I could totally see Bryan doing that too!
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I never watch the Daily Bumps but for some reason I clicked on their Valentine's vlog (bc Finn looked adorable lol) and I skipped to the end and saw that Sam & Jenn sent them a valentine. I was kind of confused because they don't seem to interact. I know a lot of people dislike DB so i thought that was interesting. On a side note, those home-made valentines of Noah & PJ were so cute!
I wondered if maybe they were included because Jenn had been excluded from the Hawaii trip and there was speculation that her feelings had been hurt. If Bryan picked up on this and made a point of including them, then that's a very nice thing to do.

It could have been Missy's idea, but I really doubt it. Unless she was bitter about not being invited herself and reached out to Jenn to snark about it. Actually, I could totally see Bryan doing that too!
Just watched Samika's new vlog & I guess Missy contacted them about a youtube kids valentine exchange. I was thinking the same as you before.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Regardless of whose idea it was, I think it was nice that they were included.
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

I adore this family more and more with each passing vlog! I think a mixture of Joel Hoellein and Sam would be my ideal guy! Both slightly dorky and handsome with a great sense of humor. But most of all, I love how much they love their wives! (Genuinely loves them... not a facade like Shay...)
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Lovethesnark wrote:Regardless of whose idea it was, I think it was nice that they were included.
It was. I feel like they're left out a lot, and I don't see why because they're the sweetest people.
mildlycurious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mildlycurious »

I finally saw the Hallmark/Love Story video and I hope they get paid more for their sponsored content due to them being so freaking good. Sam does such a great job of not making it feel like it was sponsored. I wouldn't have realized it was sponsored for awhile if I hadn't just seen J House's Hallmark video too.
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

^ Seriously! At this point, he could just set up his own advertising agency lol. Their ad from the latest vlog was hilarious as well, very creative!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

bam wrote:^ Seriously! At this point, he could just set up his own advertising agency lol. Their ad from the latest vlog was hilarious as well, very creative!
You mean the thumbtack.com one? It was hilarious! Sam is great at those. He manages to be goofy without being OTT like Jared and obnoxious.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

lmmomSD wrote:
bam wrote:^ Seriously! At this point, he could just set up his own advertising agency lol. Their ad from the latest vlog was hilarious as well, very creative!
You mean the thumbtack.com one? It was hilarious! Sam is great at those. He manages to be goofy without being OTT like Jared and obnoxious.

Yes that one! I loved it, and I totally agree. He is a natural, and they know how to make fun of themselves. I don't know if it's because they are so transparent with their viewers, but their sponsored videos aren't pretentious like those of other vloggers.

Also, how adorbs was Noah's convo with Sam about Star Wars? I can't wait until PJ is around the same age, I have a feeling she would be just as cute as Pippa.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She'll be as cute as Pippa without the psycho mom! Yay!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
snarkygrl33
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snarkygrl33 »

lmmomSD wrote:She'll be as cute as Pippa without the psycho mom! Yay!
ouch! LOL I watch Kristy's vlog sometimes. They are fun family, but it sounds like she had a lot of depression issues before she had Pippa. Her daughters are beautiful.

I really wish Sam's sister who lives in Kentucky would start vlogging.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

snarkygrl33 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:She'll be as cute as Pippa without the psycho mom! Yay!
ouch! LOL I watch Kristy's vlog sometimes. They are fun family, but it sounds like she had a lot of depression issues before she had Pippa. Her daughters are beautiful.

I really wish Sam's sister who lives in Kentucky would start vlogging.
I watched Kristy for a while but my ending point was when the lady on the subway told her to stop letting Pippa lick the subway hand rail and she basically told the lady to mind her own business and bragged about how Pippa had never been on an antibiotic. A few days later Pippa was sick as hell.
I also hated her glasses.
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

I'm another fan of sam's sister Kristy.
We've been internet friends for over 10 years.
I found her on an old TLC show Runway Moms. I loved her haircut and I tracked her down online to ask who does her hair & she was very sweet & sent me the info. I followed her blog and we became online mommy friends.
We are all entitled to our own opinions. I just wanted to share my luv of Kristy here.
Have a nice Sunday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Emmalinelola1 wrote:I'm another fan of sam's sister Kristy.
We've been internet friends for over 10 years.
I found her on an old TLC show Runway Moms. I loved her haircut and I tracked her down online to ask who does her hair & she was very sweet & sent me the info. I followed her blog and we became online mommy friends.
We are all entitled to our own opinions. I just wanted to share my luv of Kristy here.
Have a nice Sunday!

I'm glad that she was nice to you. I don't know why she comes off so thirsty in Sam's vlogs. Did you see the faces she was making when PJ was opening her Christmas presents? And she just always seems to want to be the center of attention. Even when she did that admittedly very clever Frozen outfit with Pippa as Olaf, it was like she did it for the attention she got walking around NYC like that rather than for Pippa. I didn't know she was ever on a TLC show. That's interesting.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Of course, I had to go look for clips of this Runway Mom's shoe right away.
Look at little Darby and baby Olive! Kristy's girls really are so beautiful.

Return to “Q-Z”