ShayCarl Cam Girl Scandal

This section houses all of the debates and discussions held in the Boxing Ring.
bri
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ShayCarl Cam Girl Scandal

Unread post by bri »

Oh...my heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I feel bad for Colette and the kids. Imagine being Gavin, Avia and Emmi, they're at ages where all the kids at school would have social media and are probably aware of this. How embarrassing.

PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PissedOutDQ »

LMAO can't say I didn't think he'd do something like this.I feel bad for the kids. I feel like Colette gives him too many passes. Predictably, she will stay with him no matter what he does.

Sounds like the girl was fed up and decided to expose him. I don't think it's so much for attention as it is a passive aggressive 'F- YOU" how dare you block me/ go off on me/ done being your free wank material. And the only reason she chatted is his 'fame'. It's one thing if it was a one-off convo (even then, dang that's a manifesto of wank material), but she's claiming he send a video and was texting for 3 months. And conveniently that's when his 'alcoholism' started up (according to his twitter post). MHM. Sure. Bet there's tons of girls he's messaged out there. SO dumb to do it on his actual account, but he probably realized this girl wouldn't have responded otherwise. When it comes down to it, he was the one in a relationship and stepped outside the marriage for some sexting & possibly more.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

What a shite twitter statement he's put up. It's all about him, yet again, the narcissist. No admission at all, let alone guilt. He uses 'I' or 'my' eighteen times in that twitter spiel, the self absorbed numb skull. The denial is strong with this one. How embarrassing to now be plummeted to the depths of the Nive Null guy and Sam Radar in the YouTube world. He needs to change his twitter bio from Vlog Father to Cam Father. ;)

Question: Did he make the quitting YouTube video in Oct before or after he allegedly began drinking again?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh, and I wonder if he'll keep up daily (not daily) vlogging til his birthday now...lol
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Last post lol. Gotta say, for someone who claims he was drinking/drunk, that slew of monologue_esque tweets were excellently written grammar wise.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Scar2016 wrote:Oh, and I wonder if he'll keep up daily (not daily) vlogging til his birthday now...lol
Haha I don't think a single video will be uploaded from now

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Scar2016 wrote:What a shite twitter statement he's put up. It's all about him, yet again, the narcissist. No admission at all, let alone guilt. He uses 'I' or 'my' eighteen times in that twitter spiel, the self absorbed numb skull. The denial is strong with this one. How embarrassing to now be plummeted to the depths of the Nive Null guy and Sam Radar in the YouTube world. He needs to change his twitter bio from Vlog Father to Cam Father. ;)

Question: Did he make the quitting YouTube video in Oct before or after he allegedly began drinking again?
I had to look it up, they put up the "Change" (where they talked about taking a year off) video Sep 28th so roughly 4 months ago.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Holy. Fuck. I always wondered if this would happen. I feel badly for Colette and the kiddos. I stopped watching them a long time ago. But I did click on a random mom's view not too long ago, and Colette mentioned how it's been a hard year. And she looked so sad and defeated. I was curious if he had cheated. Ugh, I hate that. Even though he can be pretty annoying, I thought they were a lovely couple.

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

"I am not making excuses but - ALCOHOL"
Ugh, and all the YTbers supporting him on Twitter is disgusting.
He's only feeling sorry now because he was caught.
sunshineanddaisies
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by sunshineanddaisies »

Oh, God. This absolutely sickens me ... :( While I haven't watched the Shaytards in a very long while, their vlogs always made me so happy! It was wonderful to watch a happy, loving family when mine was so dysfunctional. It's particularly hard to stomach because Shay always talked about putting family first, how family is forever, yadayada, and here he is embarrassing and betraying his wife and kids! It's just so sad. I can't imagine how Colette and his older children are feeling right now.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That cam girl is batshit crazy. She's changed her name on twitter to mommytard and she named her dogs after shays kids. Bat shit CRAZY.

annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

I'm in no way saying shay isn't to blame, But when can girl said she felt he only treated her as a dumping ground for sexual feelings I thought to my self but that is literally your job description and you met through that line of work.
I can see ehy when you jokingly mentioned stealing huw youngest child he was rude to you.
Yes she hat shay did was fucked but it shouldn't be for the public to laugh about.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

^ I agree with you, she is milking it way too much and loving the attention she is getting.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thenightowl wrote:^ I agree with you, she is milking it way too much and loving the attention she is getting.
Oh she definitely is. She only leaked it for the attention 100%. She easily could of messaged Colette personally numerous different ways if she wanted Colette to know (through maker, through trixen, Instagram DM, twitter DM etc) but she didn't, she blasted it all over twitter because she knew it would blow up and it would lead to more views on her cam. She's gross.
Shay is 100% in the wrong and what he has done to Colette is cruel. But his cam girl is nasty Image

Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dallas_Snob »

Shay did wrong. Forget the camgirl. I'm sick and tired of women/sex workers always getting the majority of the blame in these situations.

He was the one in a committed relationship. He was the one who made the choice to pursue. His penis isn't an excuse to did what he did, neither is his alcoholism.

I use to LOVE Shay's vlog until I slowly realized he's a narcissist. He can do no wrong. Every mistake he makes is no fault of his own. He can't apologize when he is rude to his viewers or when he makes offensive comments on his channels.

We see the same story over and over. Super religious conservative holier than thou man cheats on his wife, and somehow it's never his fault. It's always the other woman, or hell, sometimes it's his own wives fault (i.e. many Fundies said Josh cheated because Anna wasn't fulfilling her "wifely duties".) It's bullshit. He'll recieve backlash but come back and talk about how he's a changed man and is in touch with God again and carry on.... Collette seems like such a sincere sweetheart and I feel for her, but of course she will stay with him because that's what women do. Men are rarely held accountable for their actions, and that's why this continues to happen. What a hypocrite to sit their and record himself going on and on about how great his life is and how wonderful and happy things can be if you just do as he does and then turn around and do this....

As far as the camgirl. Yes, she may be mentally unstable but she is a person and has sincere feelings. You cannot treat people poorly, and the attitude Americans have around sex workers is atrocious. She has a valid point. She was used as a sexual dumping ground and depersonalized. That right there shows you how shitty Shay really is, whether it's her job or not. Sex workers deserve respect, and yes, more often than not they come with a lot of personal baggage to it was incredibly stupid of Shay to piss her off.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Dallas_Snob wrote:Shay did wrong. Forget the camgirl. I'm sick and tired of women/sex workers always getting the majority of the blame in these situations.

He was the one in a committed relationship. He was the one who made the choice to pursue. His penis isn't an excuse to did what he did, neither is his alcoholism.

I use to LOVE Shay's vlog until I slowly realized he's a narcissist. He can do no wrong. Every mistake he makes is no fault of his own. He can't apologize when he is rude to his viewers or when he makes offensive comments on his channels.

We see the same story over and over. Super religious conservative holier than thou man cheats on his wife, and somehow it's never his fault. It's always the other woman, or hell, sometimes it's his own wives fault (i.e. many Fundies said Josh cheated because Anna wasn't fulfilling her "wifely duties".) It's bullshit. He'll recieve backlash but come back and talk about how he's a changed man and is in touch with God again and carry on.... Collette seems like such a sincere sweetheart and I feel for her, but of course she will stay with him because that's what women do. Men are rarely held accountable for their actions, and that's why this continues to happen. What a hypocrite to sit their and record himself going on and on about how great his life is and how wonderful and happy things can be if you just do as he does and then turn around and do this....

As far as the camgirl. Yes, she may be mentally unstable but she is a person and has sincere feelings. You cannot treat people poorly, and the attitude Americans have around sex workers is atrocious. She has a valid point. She was used as a sexual dumping ground and depersonalized. That right there shows you how shitty Shay really is, whether it's her job or not. Sex workers deserve respect, and yes, more often than not they come with a lot of personal baggage to it was incredibly stupid of Shay to piss her off.
BUT Shay never treated her wrong, she says he did, but she lied. These past months he had a sex-worker - client relationship, this is her job, this is what they do on cam, nothing else, they don't start by asking you about your day, they literally ask what you want and get right on it. When she started mentioning his family he freaked out and surely brought him back to reality.

Yes this is all Shays fault, what he did was disgusting and so unfair to Collette BUT, this girl didn't think this through and thought about the other persons affected, his wife and oldest children. Imagine the humiliation, I just can't. Don't know if any of you have been cheated before, it's horrible, it's happened to me. I remember falling down on my knees crying, thinking about how stupid I felt, when did it all happen? how so many people watched me for months be all lovey dovey with my husband how happy I was and everyone laughing behind my back feeling sorry for me. So many emotions that my heart just couldn't take. Collette feels this *1000000, I can't imagine the pain.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

I can't even believe this. I looked up to shay and his family. I feel horrible for his wife and children. They have to have it all in the spotlight.

annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

But she was used as a sexual dumping ground because it is a bug part I'd get job description.
She is paid to indulge in online sexual fantasies.
I have absolutely no problem with the sex industry , my issue is her being treated as a dumping ground for sexual emotions.
Next psychiatrists will be upset that people keep telling them their problems.
And to release the info clasless

annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Big part of her job description. I don't know why that sentence was so bad

Return to “Debates/Discussions”