IG mommies: Part 2

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Someone posted on the sierra page Sheyennes baby daddy has THREE kids already. What in the actual fuck lol this guy will have 5 kids when his son is born in a couple of months. Sheyenne sure picked a winner.
hannefrank17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hannefrank17 »

Jeybee27 wrote:Someone posted on the sierra page Sheyennes baby daddy has THREE kids already. What in the actual fuck lol this guy will have 5 kids when his son is born in a couple of months. Sheyenne sure picked a winner.
And if he won't support the older ones, what makes her think he'll support hers. [FROG FACE][HOT BEVERAGE]

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

Jeybee27 wrote:Someone posted on the sierra page Sheyennes baby daddy has THREE kids already. What in the actual fuck lol this guy will have 5 kids when his son is born in a couple of months. Sheyenne sure picked a winner.
I requested that page days ago and they still haven't accepted...I'm so annoyed lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wiresandwaves
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wiresandwaves »

Sheyenne and her baby daddy broke up already. Shocker. They need to focus on keeping things friendly and civil for the sake of their baby and worry less about dating. They're never going to be able to coparent if they are constantly breaking up and getting back together and it's gonna be their daughter who loses out in the end.

lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

wiresandwaves wrote:Sheyenne and her baby daddy broke up already. Shocker. They need to focus on keeping things friendly and civil for the sake of their baby and worry less about dating. They're never going to be able to coparent if they are constantly breaking up and getting back together and it's gonna be their daughter who loses out in the end.

Where did you see this?
hannefrank17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hannefrank17 »

lynnd wrote:
wiresandwaves wrote:Sheyenne and her baby daddy broke up already. Shocker. They need to focus on keeping things friendly and civil for the sake of their baby and worry less about dating. They're never going to be able to coparent if they are constantly breaking up and getting back together and it's gonna be their daughter who loses out in the end.

Where did you see this?
I noticed on Instagram. They both deleted all of their boyfriend/girlfriend posts.

lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

hannefrank17 wrote:
lynnd wrote:

Where did you see this?
I noticed on Instagram. They both deleted all of their boyfriend/girlfriend posts.

Oh ok. I just noticed when she was on Live that he commented on her feed. The emoji with the heart eyes. Who knows.
evaahxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by evaahxo »

I really admire Julianna (edwardsxfour) and all the things she's done for her little family , but damn girl.. Atleast attempt to do something about your daughters' hair , she's going to have her 3rd girl & I understand that she grew up with straight hair etc... and maybe isn't familiar..but doesn't her husband have mom? Aunts ? Or sisters ? That can at least help her .. [FLUSHED FACE]

Sent from my LG-H636 using Tapatalk
foreverevenly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by foreverevenly »

evaahxo wrote:I really admire Julianna (edwardsxfour) and all the things she's done for her little family , but damn girl.. Atleast attempt to do something about your daughters' hair , she's going to have her 3rd girl & I understand that she grew up with straight hair etc... and maybe isn't familiar..but doesn't her husband have mom? Aunts ? Or sisters ? That can at least help her .. [FLUSHED FACE]

Oh my god yes! I'm always thinking this when I see her posts!! Micki.morris was doing the same shit but at least she had someone else do her daughters hair until she learned to do it herself
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

foreverevenly wrote:
evaahxo wrote:I really admire Julianna (edwardsxfour) and all the things she's done for her little family , but damn girl.. Atleast attempt to do something about your daughters' hair , she's going to have her 3rd girl & I understand that she grew up with straight hair etc... and maybe isn't familiar..but doesn't her husband have mom? Aunts ? Or sisters ? That can at least help her .. [FLUSHED FACE]

Oh my god yes! I'm always thinking this when I see her posts!! Micki.morris was doing the same shit but at least she had someone else do her daughters hair until she learned to do it herself
I'm white and her kids hair looks fine to be lol julianna probably thinks the same. Genuinely curious what's so bad about their hair?
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

sadie wrote:
foreverevenly wrote:

I'm white and her kids hair looks fine to be lol julianna probably thinks the same. Genuinely curious what's so bad about their hair?
Cecelia's hair lacks moisture, and J never does anything to it. She pays to get her own hair done, she should take C to get her hair done too if she won't do it herself.
C's hair can literally break. So she could end up with stupid short hair if J doesn't do something with it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I haven't caught up with this thread, but does anyone know whatever happened to that one mom who had a son name Caleb, who had a skin condition? Last I heard (from what I can remember), he was taken away and his skin was clearing up right away...?
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

hannahbanana wrote:I haven't caught up with this thread, but does anyone know whatever happened to that one mom who had a son name Caleb, who had a skin condition? Last I heard (from what I can remember), he was taken away and his skin was clearing up right away...?

Alyson has her own thread here if you look further down it's Alyson Patten. Not very active these days but she's back living with her mom and apparently she's been doing good, and staying out of drama. She rarely posts at all anymore.
Justinbieber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Justinbieber »

I'm pretty sure she's a homeless methhead now, or last I saw

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

What's her new IG?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Aboyswonderland
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Thanks!
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

Lalalalaneybug wrote:
sadie wrote:
foreverevenly wrote:
Cecelia's hair lacks moisture, and J never does anything to it. She pays to get her own hair done, she should take C to get her hair done too if she won't do it herself.
C's hair can literally break. So she could end up with stupid short hair if J doesn't do something with it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
Interesting what would she have to do to her hair? To make it work?

foreverevenly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by foreverevenly »

First she has to figure out her daughter's hair texture. There are TONS. Moisturizing it is super important. Some mixed kids hair dries out too quickly so you cannot wash it every day/every other day, more like once a week. Detangling because their hair is a lot thicker. I had to experiment with sever products before a I found one that for my girls hair types (I love shea moisture but it's expensive as heck).
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

Julianna got ANOTHER puppy.

How long until this one disappears?

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”