• Advertisement

DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

Re: DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

Postby Playsinrain » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:37 am

I also think they like making Ollie upset bc it makes for good vlog thumbnails/titles... as sick and twisted as that is.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby 100midas » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:43 am

Playsinrain wrote:I also think they like making Ollie upset bc it makes for good vlog thumbnails/titles... as sick and twisted as that is.

I was going to say this. They constantly exploit their kids' emotions and their own emotions for views. And it's not just them, all youtubers and vloggers do it. They have no sense of privacy. Negative emotions=dollar signs.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
100midas
Informer

Postby tml43 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:44 am

The thing that bothered me the most, was that they didn't validate his feelings. "No you're fine" "No it doesn't hurt".

Not to mention, Bryan should have demonstrated it AND attempted to lay down with him when he was doing it, instead of you know.. filming it. I think they made it into way too big of a production with all those people there.'

"It's going to be really easy, really nice" - Kids his age do not understand what you are talking about.
Last edited by tml43 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
tml43
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:45 am

BlueMountains wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:
JM16Canada wrote:I never thought about it before, but do we ever see them doing laundry? I don't recall even seeing a basket of laundry anywhere ... someone else must do their laundry! Missy would never miss an opportunity to complain about "doing laundry all morning" if she actually did it.
The "literally" and "so stinkin' cute" drives me crazy, Johnson fam say it 1000 times per vlog too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg very very true!!! We used to see loads and loads of laundry, unpacked bags from vacation and now NOTHING!!! I don't see laundry any where in sight!!! Great catch! These people are getting lazier and lazier!

I don't think I've ever seen her in her laundry room either! Sad. Man two non working parents and they need people to clean for them. Funny how they won't get a professional cook to come in and cook healthy meals for them.

They used to complain anout laundry a lot in the old house, but I've never seen her complain since they bought this one a year ago. Guess once they bought it, they got too lazy to do laundry snd hired someone

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

They showed Missy using the hoverboard to carry laundry baskets when they first moved in. And Bryan gushed about how awesome she was-- because she was riding a hoverboard with a laundry basket. Gag. And she mentioned doing laundry a couple of times. But not for a looooong time.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:51 am

Edenberry wrote:*slow clap*

They have all but ensured he'll be terrified at the doctor's office. It's NORMAL for kids to be nervous and unsure at the doctor's office. It's a scary environment with strangers trying to put things on and in you. My daughter is 6 and is still terrified of the pediatrician's office even though they are the sweetest people on earth. When we know she has to go, we don't even bring it up. We just act normally and calmly go and just comfort if fear arises. They aren't being naughty for being afraid. For goodness sakes, Missy, stop telling him he's not afraid. He is. To him, it's going to hurt.

Forcing that doppler on him while he was crying was cruel. Medical professionals are used to children being scared. It's part of the job and they can work around it.

Sorry, this type of parenting infuriates me.

He's probably already nervous because the last time he was at the doctor, Missy lied to him, told him it was just for Finn, and he got a shot. And then instead of moving on, Missy milked it for all it was worth, and worked him up even more. Every time he was seeming to settle down, she would bring it back up again. "Do you want to call Daddy?' He probably doesn't trust her when she tells him it won't hurt, because she's lied before.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby PosyGirl72 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:10 am

Coming from a mom who has (d) a sick child. She's 4 now and in better shape. But when she was younger she had constant uti's and would have to have blood draws and catheter urine samples a lot. She still hates the Dr but I try to make it as painless as possible. She doesn't have blood work and urine samples anymore, not since her surgery. But she still has yearly check ups with a special ultrasound d machine and it's still not easy. But I don't lie to her. Or make it worse then it is.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper

Postby Toffie89 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:18 am

lmmomSD wrote:
Edenberry wrote:*slow clap*

They have all but ensured he'll be terrified at the doctor's office. It's NORMAL for kids to be nervous and unsure at the doctor's office. It's a scary environment with strangers trying to put things on and in you. My daughter is 6 and is still terrified of the pediatrician's office even though they are the sweetest people on earth. When we know she has to go, we don't even bring it up. We just act normally and calmly go and just comfort if fear arises. They aren't being naughty for being afraid. For goodness sakes, Missy, stop telling him he's not afraid. He is. To him, it's going to hurt.

Forcing that doppler on him while he was crying was cruel. Medical professionals are used to children being scared. It's part of the job and they can work around it.

Sorry, this type of parenting infuriates me.

He's probably already nervous because the last time he was at the doctor, Missy lied to him, told him it was just for Finn, and he got a shot. And then instead of moving on, Missy milked it for all it was worth, and worked him up even more. Every time he was seeming to settle down, she would bring it back up again. "Do you want to call Daddy?' He probably doesn't trust her when she tells him it won't hurt, because she's lied before.

I thought the exact same thing. Preparing your child for what is about to happen and them believing you is based on trust. Since Missy lied to him before about doctors being nice and that it wouldn't hurt probably tells Ollie that it WILL hurt for sure as that is what his limited experience has taught him.

And to be frank, I do not like going to doctors or other appointments. It isn't nice, it might hurt and it can be scary even for adults. Life isn't roses and pink elephants, and I personally believe in teaching your children that it's okay to feel negative emotions but not to let them inhibit what you do, you have to go to the heart doctor, it's a matter of life and death.
Toffie89
Amateur

Postby Playsinrain » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:22 am

2 seconds in to the vlog and i'm already having mini heart attacks with Finn on the table and running around the house with that wand. He could have poked his eye out! I swear these idiots have no basic safety concerns for their children.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby Germany2263 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:02 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
MandyJ wrote:I can't stand to watch them anymore... so did she say where they found the wallet? I had a theory she left it in the pocket of the seat in front of her

I think it was between the seats. The thing is, they only have about 10 minutes to clean the plane and re-board it. I'm sure they looked, but it was just a quick look because that is ALL THEY HAD TIME FOR! She's so entitled. The flight crew is supposed to hold the plane to find one wallet?

Right?! And the crew is NOT going to take a delay bc some dim witted twat forgot her wallet
Germany2263
Talker

Postby ladyju28 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:04 pm

*yawn*

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
ladyju28
Gossiper

Postby ladyju28 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:05 pm

At Bryan's lil announcement. He still thinks people are interested in this album? Pff

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
ladyju28
Gossiper

Postby avabrooke1226 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:18 pm

Bryan has a new video on his channel.. when he said "sexier song" I shuddered in disgust
avabrooke1226
Talker

Postby tnchk1187 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:28 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170306/1741bd950f7621012ea0d138cfff2425.jpg[/img]

Mistake or wishful thinking on Missy's part she's shared with her bf?

tnchk1187
Talker

Postby OhHiImSam » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:40 pm

tnchk1187 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170306/1741bd950f7621012ea0d138cfff2425.jpg[img]

Omg. That's hirlarious.

Read my interview with author/director Allison Burnett! -> http://joom.ag/rZFW/p18
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:41 pm

It's a due date. Not a guaranteed delivery date.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby MandyJ » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:57 pm

lmmomSD wrote:It's a due date. Not a guaranteed delivery date.

Yeah but Ellie was induced with Jackson on her due date and had Calvin "early" so in her world due date is expiration date

MandyJ
Informer

Postby laughsatytfame » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:05 pm

100midas wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I also think they like making Ollie upset bc it makes for good vlog thumbnails/titles... as sick and twisted as that is.

I was going to say this. They constantly exploit their kids' emotions and their own emotions for views. And it's not just them, all youtubers and vloggers do it. They have no sense of privacy. Negative emotions=dollar signs.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Yet none of them can handle when people call them out on their actions. They all put stuff out for affect and to get attention, but if it is anything less than the ass kissing type they all crumble. Too many blue ribbons 'just for showing up' in their little worlds. lol
laughsatytfame
Gossiper

Postby PhoenixFeathers » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:53 pm

tnchk1187 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170306/1741bd950f7621012ea0d138cfff2425.jpg[/img]

Missy retweeted Corbin's tweet and that is what Ellie replied too, which is why she is tagged.

Boo. Was hoping for more fuel to add to the "Missy's preggo" speculation.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
PhoenixFeathers
Talker

Postby brownprincess93 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:56 pm

pic.png

They all have to take naps after lunch? Like I get the kids do, but why does Missy need to nap all the time as well? Bryan is "lapping" being lazy and lying down without closing his eyes!! Zero responsibilty as usual!! The whole family is over for the heart check on Ollie and he's crying like such a brat through it - you can tell Missy was trying to be stern (probably her first time) and he obviously wasn't listening because they never say no to him. Bryan is the worst - giving him a "sucker" right after, like even when he was in the play room (hahahaha I can't even right now) watching tv and his tongue was all blue, I'll bet they don't even brush his teeth anymore since Missy has bigger priorities in her life like building lego's and complaining about Luna!! Bryan keeps telling Ollie what to say and he is always half ass paying attention, it's so ridiculous1
brownprincess93
True Gossiper

Postby brownprincess93 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:03 pm

pic.png

Okay I just watched the Johnson's vlog and Bryan and Missy are eating breakfast with them and Missy isn't even sitting next to Finn, Jeff is!! Like she goes out with them thinking she won't have to watch her kids and act like a spoiled brat! Bryan checking his phone - social outcast as usual. They go to church and Missy was so excited to dump the kids in the class so she could have adult time....what else is new?? So Natalia is on a fun girls trip with Hannah celebrating her friends wedding shopping, and it looks like so much fun - Missy doesn't have any friends and would probably never get invited to something like this, since it would take time away from her naps and lego building!
brownprincess93
True Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:41 pm

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png

They all have to take naps after lunch? Like I get the kids do, but why does Missy need to nap all the time as well? Bryan is "lapping" being lazy and lying down without closing his eyes!! Zero responsibilty as usual!! The whole family is over for the heart check on Ollie and he's crying like such a brat through it - you can tell Missy was trying to be stern (probably her first time) and he obviously wasn't listening because they never say no to him. Bryan is the worst - giving him a "sucker" right after, like even when he was in the play room (hahahaha I can't even right now) watching tv and his tongue was all blue, I'll bet they don't even brush his teeth anymore since Missy has bigger priorities in her life like building lego's and complaining about Luna!! Bryan keeps telling Ollie what to say and he is always half ass paying attention, it's so ridiculous1

I hate to say it, but I think Oliver has the worst features of both his parents. In this pic at least, he looks so much like Bryan... maybe even more unfortunate
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby zacmum » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:57 pm

Seriously. Its been a little bit since I've been on but

*I understand babies.. wait no Finn is a toddler now(!!) climb out their cots. But I am not surprised because they probably leave him in there for so long all the time and the poor kid gets upset/bored!! Instead of putting onesies on him with the feet to stop him, how about fixing the situation Missy?! Once a child climbs out, there is no stopping them. She is pissed she will miss her precious Finn trapped times.

*WHY does this woman nap all the time?! I am 34wks pregnant and have a 3yr old and I don't even nap (although id love to its too hard). She doesn't fkn work, has paid people doing everything for her.. wtf is with all the naps!!!

*Clickbait.. I'm so fkn over it! So I occasionally watch a channel called OKbaby. They annoy me at times but for example, when she thought she was in labour, they could have put. "possible labour started??". In stead they titled their vlog.. we are dumb" ;) Enough with the bloody clickbait shit. How was that traumatic?! Heck, if something was so traumatic you shouldn't be vlogging it for views.

*Stop letting the kids jump/climb on the table!! That's an accident waiting to happen. Instead of laughing and encouraging it Bryan get them off!!
zacmum
Talker

Postby sarahelizabeth_1 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:30 pm

Oh you guys went out to eat with the Johnson family? Oh wow shocker. And missy is taking a nap? Wow that's amazing, because you know, she NEVER naps right? Oh yeah you guys are taking it easy today, ok, you never do that either cuz you guys are always so busy not watching your children and drinking Starbucks. Really glad you guys are taking it easy.

Omg you know that snickers commercial where they say you get a little angry when you're hungry? That's me

sarahelizabeth_1
Gossiper

Postby laughsatytfame » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:26 pm

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png

I bet their systems shut down because of all of the crap food it has to process. People with bad digestion will usually get tired once they eat.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper

Postby zacmum » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:55 pm

Has there been anymore word on Bryan's gallbladder? They go out for brekkie all the time. And it's never simple stuff, they're always scoffing their face with sugary syrup, bacon and huge piles of eggs & pancakes. We have a treat once a fortnight to bacon & eggs and I felt so full & yuck a lot after. I couldn't imagine how I'd feel having what they have every other day!

I hate how they try to make it out like Ollie doesn't eat too bad, always praising him when he eats his small amount of fruit/oatmeal. We all know Ollie eats really badly but more & more, we are seeing just how bad. I cant remember a time I saw him eating broccoli, carrots, peas etc. I'm not being dramatic either. We know he eats a lot of frozen pancakes, nuggets, peanut butter/jelly sandwiches, grilled cheese etc. But even when they do cook meals & force Ollie to have some, its all not that great foods anyway. Like the spaghetti- plain. Carbs. rice- plain. Carbs. I cant remember a time I've seen them try to give Ollie veggies or meats that aren't processed. Finn eats everything! Take advantage of that and give the kid good foods! Except Finn basically eats what they all do- crap. And he will also become picky very soon.

No wonder she did baby led weaning with Finn. So she could just give him the same shit. At least I remember her pureeing carrots and stuff when Ollie was little. Poor Finn.

Bryan used to cook a variety of meals but now they all just eat take away or carb pasta/rice crap. They don't even try.
Ehh vent over.
zacmum
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Daily Bumps