DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

Bananaslush
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

Unread post by Bananaslush »

While I'm happy Bryan is respecting C&K by not posting his vlog, am I the only one hoping C can't get it up today and so Bryan will miss a day in his streak lol?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hansel and gretal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hansel and gretal »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... b5cad0.jpg[/img]

I'm sorry but Missy's reaction doesn't mean jack. I'd be more excited to see the new parents reaction. All of Bryan's post about June's birth he has made the whole thing about missy. So glad missy could be there, oh missy cried, oh wait til you see Missy's reaction to June. Kelsey labor and delivery and her daughter are not all about missy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
valeryjackson
Talker
Talker

Unread post by valeryjackson »

do you think brian will upload it anyway if corbin can't upload his by tonight?
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

valeryjackson wrote:do you think brian will upload it anyway if corbin can't upload his by tonight?
I think he'd chuck in a little "filler" video of him and Ollie saying how excited they are to meet June or a preview of the vlog. I doubt he'd miss a day with 0 video

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Bryan needs to stop making it about Missy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Bananaslush
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bananaslush »

Looks like vlogs will be up 'soon' so I guess they'll make the dead line lol.

I know this is vloggers jobs but I can't even imagine having a new baby and being in that mode and watching my hubby edit a vlog instead of being in the moment. Always makes me a bit sad lol

francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... baa2ef.jpg[/img]

He waited 5 minutes

Carolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carolina »

What a beautiful birth video from Corbin I actually cried jaja.

Hansel and gretal
Talker
Talker

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... dacf83.jpg[/img]

Omg Bryan yesterday was the greasiest day of Kelsey and Corbin's life! He didn't even mention them only missy!! Hell even missy talked about Kelsey and Corbin and not herself for once!

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I had a feeling in the Daily Bumps video it was gonna be about Missy LOL

It's a good thing they didn't edit it for Corbin! It would have all been clips of Missy.
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

Ok.. firstly, Missy getting emotional about the birth of baby June, and not when she met Finn, I understand. I had an emergency C-section with my son and after 30.5hrs of labour I was in so much shock once he was born I couldn't cry. I had couple of tears, but I wasn't full blown emotional & crying. So I'm giving her benefit of the doubt for that because I know I was similar after my exhausting c-section/labour.

HOWEVER..

Bryan waiting for them to upload their vlog is great of him. I thought.. wow he actually has a nice bone in his body. Until I saw countless posts of Bryan saying "we will upload once they do" blah blah. Fine, say it ONCE for your minions. No need to go on about it. It's like he thought by saying it over would pressure Corbin to hurry up. Then he made a point of, missy's reaction was so good. What is that?! Her reaction was... so good?? :? And again making it about them.. I don't give a crap about Missy's reaction.. its not about her.

And to top it off.. he uploaded his vlog 5mins after them. Seriously. Nice job Bryan. You could have waited an hour at least for them to get theirs up & have the views. Ass hole.
Last edited by zacmum on Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hansel and gretal
Talker
Talker

Hansel and gretal wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... dacf83.jpg[/img]

Omg Bryan yesterday was the greasiest day of Kelsey and Corbin's life! He didn't even mention them only missy!! Hell even missy talked about Kelsey and Corbin and not herself for once!

I realize now my phone auto corrected greatest with greasiest. Still fits bc Bryan is greasy and sleazy for not even giving them 30 minutes to get views before putting up his video

zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

Bryan is one of those annoying ass holes who like to brag and make someone elses joy be about him. He couldn't even let them have this for 1 hour. God forbid if someone did that to him with their exciting things. I cant stand people who make others joys or unfortunate events turn around to be about them.
Sorry but this just bugs me so bloody much. So fkn typical of him.
sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

Oh my the look on Missy's face when she held Juniper was so priceless. I think that's the most emotion I've ever seen her show, honestly.
Also, she's going to need another baby now. If she's not pregnant already, she will be soon.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Missy crying while holding Juniper and saying she was going to spoil her...she'll be daughter she never had...then Kelsey's mom said she could be her daughter in-law and right away Missy got excited and was like "yeah Ollie or Finn"....tie up your hair...it kept going in the baby's face and did she even wash her hands??

She goes to dinner by herself to complain that she's so tired and dehydrated...yes we know you poor thing....you should really learn to relax and play some lego's and eat every meal out.....oh wait...you already do that!! Of course she did a Target run....she can't survive without doing one. Okay I have not seen her be this emotional with her own children....especially with Finn she behaves like he's someone else's kid!!

Bryan went on and on about Missy and how amazing she is....really? Because you let her sleep in, play on her phone while you cook, clean and take care of the kids? If she gets appreciated for that we have lost the whole point of International Womens Day!!
sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Missy crying while holding Juniper and saying she was going to spoil her...she'll be daughter she never had...then Kelsey's mom said she could be her daughter in-law and right away Missy got excited and was like "yeah Ollie or Finn"....tie up your hair...it kept going in the baby's face and did she even wash her hands??

She goes to dinner by herself to complain that she's so tired and dehydrated...yes we know you poor thing....you should really learn to relax and play some lego's and eat every meal out.....oh wait...you already do that!! Of course she did a Target run....she can't survive without doing one. Okay I have not seen her be this emotional with her own children....especially with Finn she behaves like he's someone else's kid!!

Bryan went on and on about Missy and how amazing she is....really? Because you let her sleep in, play on her phone while you cook, clean and take care of the kids? If she gets appreciated for that we have lost the whole point of International Womens Day!!
Heaven forbid a man appreciate the mother of his children.
And seriously you're just nit-picking a beautiful video...
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

That was the most awkward vlog to watch ever. They really struggle to talk about other people's joys without somehow relating it back to themselves.

And Bryan laid it on THICK with praise for Missy. It's like he knew that she wouldn't be able to cope without all the attention on her, so he had to do damage control with how she's Every Wonderful Thing to him. He would be NOTHING without her? How about she'd be broke and living with her parents forever without him.

The one thing I'll give Missy credit for, she didn't vlog the birth, and she did a great job of staying out of the birth vlog, and just filming it for her friends. It was more selfless than I've ever seen her be. But damn, her skin is distracting. It looks unbelievably painful. I hope it is hormone related. It'd suck to have to deal with that without a baby as the light at the end of the tunnel.

:roll:
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 93db05.jpg[/img]

tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Strawberry26 wrote:Look at Carl and Jingers house, way more expensive than the bumps.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=qLawhW6PLn8

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
No way. I don't believe that house was more than B&M. B&M have way more property.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 93db05.jpg[/img]

Mommies. Not "mommy's". I know I am nitpicking. But please Missy, for your children's sakes, don't homeschool!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”