JesssFam: Slutty Splits & Golden Tits (Part 88)

8elz
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Slutty Splits & Golden Tits (Part 88)

Unread post by 8elz »

Don't even want to imagine what her bill was at IKEA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

I have to give her props for taking her Brady Bunch family to a children's museum. I did not see a lot of Kyson. Man- Lilia really seems to be a brat.

A little off topic, but when will she upload whose in which room? Is Princess Lilia going to share with Adderline once she's off the "tit"? Did Landon get his own room? Are Tommy and Caden going to sleep downstairs? Are Kaden and Kyson still sharing? Gosh woman. -_-

P.S make sure to lower your volume when watching them, the kids screeches hurt my ears. x-x
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Watched Kally's version from that day too. I can't believe they just dumped Landen off for so LONG
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

gemmie wrote:Whoever said earlier that sometimes Addie looks like a potato with eyes, here ya go Image

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... b4cb92.jpg

I don't want to be mean or offensive but I remember someone saying adderall looks similar to children with Down syndrome. I think it's the eyes cause I can totally see it now. Don't kill me Image

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

luci417 wrote:Should Nicole and Aliyah be on the list too since they're calling Aliyah and Airabella half siblings now? Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Side note that them calling them that is fucked up and weird....jmo[/quote]

Eeeewwww...do they not realise that implies Drake fathered Aliyah as well? From his history it could be a possibility lol. They're going to have to change the city name to 'Incesto' if everyone who lives there keeps having a million kids with everyone else.[/quote]

They're saying that because apparently Natalie and Nicole just had some test done that confirmed that they're identical twins. Apparently they have never been sure if they're identical or fraternal. Identical twins share the exact same DNA, so technically Bella and Aliyah are half sisters DNA wise, because their mothers have the exact same DNA. It's actually kind of cool, and I have only seen Natalie mention it the one time so it didn't annoy me. I don't follow her closely, but I think it's nice that they're so close and Bella and her cousin (half sister Image) are being raised to be so close. Lord knows Bella can use all the stable relationship examples she can!

coopersmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coopersmom »

I still can't get over Drake & Natalie ruining a perfectly good name in Arabella and sticking an 'i' where it has no place. You have to be extra special trailer trash to do that.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

gemmie wrote:Whoever said earlier that sometimes Addie looks like a potato with eyes, here ya go Image

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... b4cb92.jpg

I honestly want to know from where is this baby chunky?! I'm so tired of Jess calling her Chunkers, ugh the way she says it drives me crazy. She looks like a normal weight to me.

ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

I know this is shallow as hell but I would probably be disappointed if my baby was bald. I had a crazy amount of jet black hair when I was born (you couldn't even see my scalp when my hair was dry) though, so I guess my chances of my baby having hair is more likely.

I've never seen a baby with a lot of light hair though, I feel like a lot of non-blonde newborns have dark hair. Jess, if you want a redhead daughter so much, you're gonna have to deal with the likelihood that her hair will take a while to come in.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

ArielLipstick wrote:I know this is shallow as hell but I would probably be disappointed if my baby was bald. I had a crazy amount of jet black hair when I was born (you couldn't even see my scalp when my hair was dry) though, so I guess my chances of my baby having hair is more likely.

I've never seen a baby with a lot of light hair though, I feel like a lot of non-blonde newborns have dark hair. Jess, if you want a redhead daughter so much, you're gonna have to deal with the likelihood that her hair will take a while to come in.

Still cracks me up that someone was surprised she was bald because 'Jess and Chris seem to have lots of hair' lmfao.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

JesssFam: Slutty Splits & Golden Tits (Part 88)

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I have 3 blondes and they all had a fair share of blonde hair when they were born. It was dirty blonde though, 1 of them stayed dirty blonde and 2 of them turned in to towheads. But yeah I agree it seems much more common for dark haired babies to have lots of hair. I just googled newborn with red hair and this came up. Can you imagine if Adsense came out like this? I would bet my life we would never see another one of her children again.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... f18f95.jpg

ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

Edit. Oops I meant to say that a lot of non-BALD babies have dark hair. [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

Why does she always have to do errands such as IKEA shopping late at night with the kids...if your day is too busy with Taco Bell then go the next morning.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

ArielLipstick wrote:I know this is shallow as hell but I would probably be disappointed if my baby was bald. I had a crazy amount of jet black hair when I was born (you couldn't even see my scalp when my hair was dry) though, so I guess my chances of my baby having hair is more likely.

lol I felt the same way
The ultrasound tech told us our daughter looked like she didn't have much hair and I was all bummed. But she came out with a full head of hair haha
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Jess has to do clickbait titles because her videos are so boring it's the only way she will get views as she's not pregnant/getting married again!
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

purplerain55 wrote:Why does she always have to do errands such as IKEA shopping late at night with the kids...if your day is too busy with Taco Bell then go the next morning.
I think she said that the ikea was like an hour away, and they were already near it because of being at the museum.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

purplerain55 wrote:Why does she always have to do errands such as IKEA shopping late at night with the kids...if your day is too busy with Taco Bell then go the next morning.
I think she said that the ikea was like an hour away, and they were already near it because of being at the museum.
JustBeingCurious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JustBeingCurious »

I don't see how today's video was clickbait? I thought it was something to do with them being home owners.
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

We've already had a couple of "we're homeowners" videos so i hope we don't have to keep hearing about their 'first time' about anything home related for weeks/months to come.

She has 3 kids who are old enough to behave and 1 who can be worn, she only really has one child that she might have to run after and she always has at least one helper. I give her no props. Normal kids go out, it's sad that going out to a museum becomes something so special because of some poor parenting from other youtubers.

The digs from Kally are funny, i don't think i've watched anything of her that doesn't have a jab at Jesss, or maybe i'm just seeing the obvious contrast between them. It must be annoying for her to be around Jessss and she seems to be collecting her own minions quickly. Do you think she's trying to teach Jesss something? Like telling us all how smart her kids are and the speech about how she doesn't babytalk them and how it really helped them. Jessss' fake behavour and babytalking is so annoying, she should take note :lol: It seems like she already has a bit as she made the effort to ask Lilia some simple questions, instead of "what color is it" she's now progressed to 'how many legs does the animal have'. She doesn't know what to do once they outgrow the toddler stage, she won't cope very well when she has no baby left.
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

Watching the video I was trying to remember how many times we've heard Jessica say the word "no" to her kids. You could probably count them on one hand. I get a migraine just watching them go wild.

pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

What? Jess sponsors Kally and pays her to make appearances in her videos? I'm so confused. Are they friends or business partners? Who's idea was that? I can't imagine Jessfam makes bank. She has 400k subscribers and her videos average 60k views. That is not a lot in YT world. Gag. She makes me sick lol. Making a living off doing parenting the wrong way.

Return to “JesssFam”