rainbow dreams reborn nursery/adventures with betty

DarthMama
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

rainbow dreams reborn nursery/adventures with betty

Unread post by DarthMama »

This lady was brought to my attention a couple months ago. She seems to be off her rocker. If you look at her "adventures with betty" channel a video on Dec 22, 2016 she posted she had a negative pregnancy test. Then on the "rainbow dreams" channel on Jan 24, 2017 she posts she's pregnant. Then on Jan 27 she posts she's 10 weeks pregnant and somehow jumped to 11 weeks on Jan 31. On Feb 1 she started "cramping" and put herself on bed-rest till 12 weeks, which would be Feb 7. She flips out before the 7th on IG, Rainbow Dreams Reborn Nursery, and deletes all the pictures on there and turns all her videos to private. She then starts this weird role-playing with her one doll. It would take her a week to make and edit a 3-5 minute video. On Feb 12 she posts a weird photo of her doll she's made to look like it's in the hospital saying how some times stuff doesn't seam important till it's gone. I woke up to Feb 13 a video saying she "lost the baby" and was 15 weeks. She also posted in the description "Sympathy cards and gifts can be sent to." :? This was followed up by an IG post yesterday, Feb 14. About how she is home from the hospital from "giving birth" to a 2oz 4in baby. And she's onto planning a memorial on the weekend. Today all the videos pop back up on her YT.

Maybe it's me, and I know there can be false negative pregnancy tests, but none of that adds up. How can one jump from a negative on Dec 22, to being 10 weeks on Jan 27. Then go from 10 weeks on the 27th to 15 weeks on Feb 15? Also, I've heard of people sending sympathy cards with money to off set funeral expenses, or sending flowers, sometimes donations to xyz that the recently passed or family have asked to go to. But asking for gifts on the internet from strangers? She also loves to make drama videos about people attacking her or being negative to her. Unless she's on 24/7 and deletes them right away, I personally have never seen any negative posts. Even in a video today that she rambles she was saying how people are shoving religion down her throat about the "loss." All I've seen is condolences and "thoughts and prayers."
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Re: rainbow dreams reborn nursery/adventures with betty

I suppose links will help

Rainbow Dreams Reborn Nursery
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCphPwC ... WNw/videos

Adventures with Betty
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCteR4U ... d=0&view=0

IG- Rainbow_Dreams_Reborn_nursery/
https://www.instagram.com/rainbow_dream ... n_nursery/
PunkyB
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by PunkyB »

This girl is completely nuts!!

She has a 7 year old son whom she says often sleeps in a pack n play in her room. She still gives him formula in a bottle. She gives him a pacifier at night because he grinds his teeth. She swaddled him till he was 2 years old.

With her supposed pregnancy she said that if they lost the baby they'd be getting a silicone baby to replace it. About a week or so later she says she was cramping and talked to the dr on the phone and he said to go on bed rest for a week. Two days later she makes a video of how she deep cleans her bathroom in which she sprays the shower and rinses with water and cleans the sink with baby wipes. Some deep clean and some bed rest.

She never went to the dr to confirm the pregnancy and said she doesn't like doctors and won't see one till 20 weeks.

She also claims her therapist suggested getting a real doll (AKA a sex doll) to help with her social anxiety so she will have a companion at her home.

On one of her channels she talked about how she and her husband got together and it sounds crazy.

Today she said she miscarried on Valentine's Day yet had posted on instagram on the 12th about the miscarriage.

The list goes on and on.
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Her newest video? Um her husband needs to see about admitting her.

She also threw a tantrum about not showing her son and husband. And now all of a sudden her son has his own "series" where she's having him beg for birthday presents.
PunkyB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PunkyB »

And she has now deleted all her videos for the second time and renamed her channel for the umpteenth time.
cosypenguin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cosypenguin »

PunkyB wrote:And she has now deleted all her videos for the second time and renamed her channel for the umpteenth time.
What's it called now ?
PunkyB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PunkyB »

You can still find it at the same link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCphPwC ... WNw/videos
PunkyB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PunkyB »

She is clearly unstable. She had deleted her IG pictures but is back to posting there under her new channel name and even though she went on a huge rant about people shoving religion down her throats after she "miscarried" she is now asking if anyone would be interested in biblical mother and wife chats. She had started what was to be a 3 part series with her toddler reborn doll in which part one was her putting full on make up on the doll like it was a hooker or something. Then two days later she wiped her channel clean and started over again which I have lost count now on how many times she has changed her channel name/content.
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

cosypenguin wrote:
PunkyB wrote:And she has now deleted all her videos for the second time and renamed her channel for the umpteenth time.
What's it called now ?
Reborn Mommy. She also made a big deal about deleting IG and all of a sudden she's back on IG. She's also asking people if they would want to see her start a bibilical mother/wife section of her channel after she made more than one video cussing people out about "religion" and them "cramming it down her throat" after she lost the "baby."

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCphPwC ... gzHOR-WWNw
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCphPwC ... WNw/videos

And all her videos are back again! This woman changes her mind more than most people change their underwear.
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq--xi ... h5Md0L7KLA
And now we have a new "godly" channel.
Justinbieber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Justinbieber »

I don't know what is going on with this girl. You guys pretty much all hit the nail on the head her latest video though it seems like either her therapist or husband had a chat with her about how her Reborns are taking too much time and she's spending way too much money. She seemed way disappointed when she announced no more giveaways because it's not in their budget. Then she said she was spending too much time with the Reborns and not making sure that meals are being prepared and her son being attended to ??? What

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
PunkyB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PunkyB »

Justinbieber wrote:I don't know what is going on with this girl. You guys pretty much all hit the nail on the head her latest video though it seems like either her therapist or husband had a chat with her about how her Reborns are taking too much time and she's spending way too much money. She seemed way disappointed when she announced no more giveaways because it's not in their budget. Then she said she was spending too much time with the Reborns and not making sure that meals are being prepared and her son being attended to ??? What

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
And the funny thing is that I swear the giveaways were BS. She never announced winners at all.

And in older videos she claimed her therapist suggested reborn dolls for her as well as said her therapist suggested she get a life size silicone doll (AKA sex doll) and have it sit on the couch as company for her.

And for someone who ranted about religion being shoved down her throat after her miscarriage and how she tried the religion thing and it isn't for her, now her new channel is Christian and she ended her latest video on that channel with "Have a blessed day!"

Does she has multiple personalities?
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

I really don't think she ever gave anything away. Typical giveaways the giver does a video announcing the winner, and sometimes doing the drawing on that video. She would have people jump through hoops to "enter" her giveaways but would say nothing past that. She would never say who won or when they got it. I'm thinking maybe her ex saw some of the videos and started questioning her stability and custody.

One video she said they only eat organic, yet she seemed to eat a lot of processed pre packaged walmart deli food. Then in her pregnancy monthly box opening all of a sudden she's vegan. Today she posts a video of her grocery haul. Nothing I would call healthy. She bought 5 loafs of bread for 3 people?!?! I have a family of 4 and on an average week we eat two, maybe 2 and a half. She also says she buys formula for her almost 8 year old because the Dr said to try pediasure and it was to expensive. Then she posts this video tonight saying he wouldn't drink the pediasure and the Dr told her to give her almost 5 year old formula because he wouldn't drink cow's milk. I've got a kid with a milk allergy he drank pediasure till he was 5 years old, after that we were told to do rice milk. The child has had no issue with either. Yes pediasure can get expensive, but the walmart brand is 6 drinks for like $6-7. She's paying $15 for a box of formula for $15 that may last the kid a week?! My kid is almost 7 and he can drink some, like once a week, lactose free milk and be ok. The Dr isn't even concerned about him drinking any sorts of milk due to he gets his vits from a mulit vit and other food forces.
PunkyB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PunkyB »

Here is an old video I found where she discusses the formula stuff and some of it contradicts her new video on the same topic.
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

Wtf. I've just found this post and have viewed a few of these links. This woman needs serious help.
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Now she's changing her reborns into all vintage stuff. Yet in January she was all about Kat & Jack baby clothes from Target. She would only buy Cat & Jack for the dolls. Now all of a sudden they will only be buying clothes from the thrift store, going all Duggar with her modesty, and she only likes vintage clothes? I'm really thinking like PunkyB that she's got multiple personalities.
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nrsunshine »

PunkyB wrote:Here is an old video I found where she discusses the formula stuff and some of it contradicts her new video on the same topic.
A 10 week PREMATURE baby was rolling over two weeks after birth and holding its head up 8 weeks after birth.

What is this girl on and where do I get some?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

My 3 week "premature" (wound up in the NICU due to born not breathing so hospital has preemie on his medical records) child didn't even do stuff that quickly. At two weeks he'd still be in the NICU hooked up to all sorts of stuff. And feeding him 2oz every 2 hours for a 30 weeker, I call BS. Once again my kid was in NICU, they wouldn't feed it till off CPAP. Once they started feeds it was only 1-2oz ever 2-3 hours because their stomach is so small.

Also found this gem tonight...
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nrsunshine »

If this video didn't decide to have a moment at the perfect time...[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 652f03.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”