DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

julim94
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Unread post by julim94 »

The prissy video with Ollie and Payton and the title is best friends toddler Q&A.
My first impression was Ollie isn't a toddler!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Playsinrain wrote:Ollie isn't traumatized by the freaking shots, he's traumatized bc you guys made such a HUGE deal out of it the last time and LIED to him that it was Finn who would be getting them. Paying for what you did earlier, all your fault.. every single bit of it. And, sitting right in front of him talking about how he "he always has to get shots all the time" ISN'T MAKING IT BETTER!!! (also, why does he "always" have to have shots "all the time"? me thinks you are exaggerating..)
I wonder if they've been keeping up with his shots. I can't remember exactly what Bryan said, but I got the feeling that maybe Ollie wasn't on track with shots, and they needed to catch up before the school year started. That would be weird though, because it seems that Ollie and Finn are always at the doctor, so they should be on track with shots unless Missy refused them.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I have hope that they aren't going to homeschool, Ollie got shots because he needs all of them before school starts this year (guessing Bryan meant preschool) but still!!!! Best news I have heard in a long time.
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

IMG_5679.JPG
This comment is wrong on so many levels...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

julim94 wrote:The prissy video with Ollie and Payton and the title is best friends toddler Q&A.

So sad that Ollie has no other option but to say that someone in his family is his best friend! Get that kid out in the world with some new people! Pey said her best friend was Tenley, then there was a cut , and they obviously made her say Ollie was her best friend, too. Sorry, but that's sad to me. Let the kid have her own opinion!

tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
sammibro wrote:Yesterday was National Puppy Day. I'm glad the Lumps didn't have the nerve to mention it since Luna _and_ Karma are gone! Also, was that supposed to be a joke about the hot tub being 72 degrees? That seemed very low. Then I thought maybe they were baiting us with pregnancy speculation for Missy and/or Tal. Jeff said, "I didn't want to go too much because of the..." and trailed off, then there was a very abrupt cut to the next scene. I don't watch The Johnsons on a regular basis. Is their hot tub on the fritz, or were they just joking around?

They did mention Puppy Day, with a picture of Luna on the IG for the boys.

Okay not related to Luna but looking at that account reminded me how much I HATE those black shorts with the rips they put Ollie in. They're too tight and they look ridiculous - I would expect to see them on a 16 year old girl but on a 3 year old, really??
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Did you guys notice how much CRAP they have up in storage!?

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Someone called it a few pages back: They had to include Pey in the video so that _someone_ could be understood! Ollie's speech was nearly unintelligible. They captioned everything that Ollie and Pey said, but I could understand the vast majority of what Pey said. Her speech is just cute babyish talk that she will probably grow out of. Ollie's speech is very difficult to understand, but it's clearly because they were feeding him lines most of the time. It was obvious that he didn't want to be there. So sad that Ollie has to be their little performing bear in their circus.

tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

sammibro wrote:
julim94 wrote:The prissy video with Ollie and Payton and the title is best friends toddler Q&A.

So sad that Ollie has no other option but to say that someone in his family is his best friend! Get that kid out in the world with some new people! Pey said her best friend was Tenley, then there was a cut , and they obviously made her say Ollie was her best friend, too. Sorry, but that's sad to me. Let the kid have her own opinion!

It's sad they just never expose him to kids other than those where it's convenient for them to be hanging out with the kids parents. His best friends have apparently been Jackson then Caspian and now Liv, all dependent on his parents whims. He's never really had a friend he picked
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

whys0seri0us wrote:I just realized they have solar panels on their roof.

Oh, yeah. Those were there when they bought the house. The listing even said "crank up the a/c!". Perfect.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Neither of them are.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

sammibro wrote:Yesterday was National Puppy Day. I'm glad the Lumps didn't have the nerve to mention it since Luna _and_ Karma are gone! Also, was that supposed to be a joke about the hot tub being 72 degrees? That seemed very low. Then I thought maybe they were baiting us with pregnancy speculation for Missy and/or Tal. Jeff said, "I didn't want to go too much because of the..." and trailed off, then there was a very abrupt cut to the next scene. I don't watch The Johnsons on a regular basis. Is their hot tub on the fritz, or were they just joking around?

There was an IG of Luna, on Missy's I think, for National Puppy Day.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tml43 wrote:Did you guys notice how much CRAP they have up in storage!?

All those silly balls they used to fill the playroom.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:

Neither of them are.

Toddler 12-36 mos. Preschooler 3-5 year olds. Why all YTers call their preschoolers toddlers is beyond me. Actually I even think 1-2 year olds are toddlers and 3-4 are preschoolers since 5 year olds start kindergarten and most are full day.
I was someone who kept my kids on age level. I did not want them to grow up to quickly, but I didn't want them to be social outcasts because they were babied. Jackson, Ollie, Peyton, and Boston are all preschoolers. Gaines is a toddler as is Calvin, Finn, and Lincoln.

sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

Yikes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

sataninwonderland wrote:Yikes
Oh gosh I hope that person was being serious and not poking fun. That would not be funny to joke about.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Sevan116 wrote:
Oh gosh I hope that person was being serious and not poking fun. That would not be funny to joke about.

Whether it's a joke or not, that is so awkward :?

Maybe coming from an innocent person who seems to have just stumbled onto the video, it will make Missy and Bryan do something about Ollie's speech and education, though. As if.
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

tintin15 wrote:
Sevan116 wrote:

Whether it's a joke or not, that is so awkward :?

Maybe coming from an innocent person who seems to have just stumbled onto the video, it will make Missy and Bryan do something about Ollie's speech and education, though. As if.
Yes. Super awkward. :/ I'm just saying if it's a troll just being mean that's not OK. But yeah maybe it will make them think about his speech. He's very capable I think.

Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Does Missy and Towel think their audience is dumb? We can totally tell those kids are puppeting most if not all of what they said in that video. Especially "oh and Ollie too!" When Peyton was asked who her best friend was. And they were totally bribed at the beginning of the video for a sucker if they do good. That seems so wrong. If they don't want to sit still and do something that profits you that you have to bribe them with junk, is it really that important?

sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

^Doesn't sound like a troll honestly. Idk there were very few comments about his speech. I'm guessing they deleted a lot. But then there's that comment... They really need to do something about his speech.
Sorta offtopic but the other night I had a dream about DB where they finally addressed Ollie's speech and talked about getting him help. They even included footage of him being coached to speak to the camera. It was really nice. Then I woke up -.-
Can't believe I'm dreaming about DB. Must be another pregnancy dream lol

Return to “Daily Bumps”