nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 15

Unread post by nickypicky »

geekinthepink wrote:
lord cage dancing jofatso and princess wannabe-sophisticated... match made in heaven.
jonathan would never ever get a woman as pretty as anna again even though she's ugly on the inside.
:tu: :tu: :tu: :lol:
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

So Jofus wanted to know if everyone wants a "trailer" before the video starts. Is he serious? A trailer? Your life is boring. I don't think you need a stupid trailer! People are asking for bloopers..um. isn't that the whole vlog?!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

beautyish2 wrote:So Jofus wanted to know if everyone wants a "trailer" before the video starts. Is he serious? A trailer? Your life is boring. I don't think you need a stupid trailer! People are asking for bloopers..um. isn't that the whole vlog?!
their whole life is a blooper.
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

beautyish2 wrote:So Jofus wanted to know if everyone wants a "trailer" before the video starts. Is he serious? A trailer? Your life is boring. I don't think you need a stupid trailer! People are asking for bloopers..um. isn't that the whole vlog?!
I saw that and rolled my eyes! He just wants a way to make more money because the views on the vlogs are so damn bad. So if he puts up a clip from the vlog as a preview on a separate channel then he gets the people who watch the vlogs also watching that little clip and doubles his views. He's getting desperate, he can't keep up his spending habits with the way the views on the vlogs have been lately.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

amberloo wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
amberloo wrote:I started watching their videos right before Emilia was born, I liked them a lot for a while and still enjoy some of them but a few things bother me.. they have way too many dogs, I have 10 dogs but I live far out in the country so they can run free all day and I don't have a baby in my house with all of the dogs. I hate how Emilia is in the swing all day, and did anyone see how long her fingernails were in the last video? They sit at home all day and can't trim her fingernails? :x
oh I loooove grumpy cat :love2:
Me too, he's so cute :D

Another thing that bothered me was when Jonathan was messing with the picture frame and said something about "that's us when we were in love" and it didn't sound like he was joking, he says things different when he jokes. I don't think I've seen Jonathan and Anna interact with each other lately either, maybe they just don't like to show affection on the internet but it seems like they would sometimes.
Anna should stop "blogging on the go" for a while and interact with her baby, she could at least take her upstairs in her nursery, sit her down on the floor for tummy time or play with some toys with her. :|
because you seem to love grumpy as much as I do... I adore this picture :D

TheHandbagOf Glory
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TheHandbagOf Glory »

My favourite comment: Anna, please make a video of what cleaning products you use! Thumbs up so she can see!!!

That's just weird :?
Shhhh, I was never here......
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

Anna was so out of breath just trying to talk in this vlog, this was before cleaning, I guess she just gets so winded from going up the stairs? She laid in bed until 4pm drinking coffee.. yup, no time to do ANYTHING. :D
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

how can they be talking on face time while being 50metres away from each other? their relationship is really weird...
I never ever saw a video where they show real affection towards the other one, not a hug, a kiss, some nice words, nothing.. Their relationship must be bad.. I know minions say "they dont show this stuff in their vlogs". Well, people constantly naming their vlogs with words like boobs, milf etc wouldnt mind...
JaJa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JaJa »

lemontree wrote:how can they be talking on face time while being 50metres away from each other? their relationship is really weird...
I never ever saw a video where they show real affection towards the other one, not a hug, a kiss, some nice words, nothing.. Their relationship must be bad.. I know minions say "they dont show this stuff in their vlogs". Well, people constantly naming their vlogs with words like boobs, milf etc wouldnt mind...
it was really obvious in their wedding video too. anna never smiled with her teeth... no real affection while kissing.. it was really forced
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

when he is dancing with Emilia in the bedroom and Anna says "Jonathan!..." I thought, wow whe is gonna speak up and tell him to be careful and dont let her fall.. what does she say? "If she spits up all over that outfit when I just took her bib off" ANNA ITS CLOTHES YOU WASH IT DAMMIT. worry about your child and not about her outfit,....
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

JaJa wrote:
lemontree wrote:how can they be talking on face time while being 50metres away from each other? their relationship is really weird...
it was really obvious in their wedding video too. anna never smiled with her teeth... no real affection while kissing.. it was really forced
I remember people saying its because of her dad, that she wanted him to be there...
Well, I married 10.000km far away from home with NONE of my family members present and was still the happiest woman on earth.
JaJa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JaJa »

what do you mean?? her dad was at the wedding, wasnt he?
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JaJa wrote:what do you mean?? her dad was at the wedding, wasnt he?
he had already passed away by then. that's why she was so upset because she wanted him with her and probably she also wanted to be given away by him.
JaJa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JaJa »

oooh i see.. aww poor girl :(
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JaJa wrote:oooh i see.. aww poor girl :(
indeed. but apart from that fact, she was just miserable. their kisses must have been the most awkward wedding kisses I've ever seen but to me, the worst thing was jofatso standing in front of the registrar with his HANDS in his POCKETS! he looked like he came straight from the ghetto. and he clearly made no effort to look attractive on his wedding day. he was so fat back then. gag.
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

lemontree wrote:
JaJa wrote:
I remember people saying its because of her dad, that she wanted him to be there...
Well, I married 10.000km far away from home with NONE of my family members present and was still the happiest woman on earth.
I can see that being the reason though. My dad passed away a little less than a year ago and I'm not sure I even want to get married now because I think that day would be miserable without him there. I know it probably sounds crazy to most people but it's true for me. Other than that I will say they didn't exactly look like a couple that was oh so in love with eachother. Anna almost looked like she was being forced to be there.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lemontree wrote:when he is dancing with Emilia in the bedroom and Anna says "Jonathan!..." I thought, wow whe is gonna speak up and tell him to be careful and dont let her fall.. what does she say? "If she spits up all over that outfit when I just took her bib off" ANNA ITS CLOTHES YOU WASH IT DAMMIT. worry about your child and not about her outfit,....
or when he "plays" with her and emilia looks around, you hear anna saying "she's looking at that pretty frame" anna, emilia doesn't give a shit about your frame at that early age, I'm sure! next thing "we should put some nice pictures in there"

do you notice how she doesn't even take part in what's supposed to be family time? even though jofatso goes over the top AGAIN!

also, when he plays with emilia in front of the mirror, anna goes "she likes to look at herself in the mirror", fatso says "she's so vain... like her mom. winkwink"

why don't you create an account on here already, idiot 1 and idiot 2?
Last edited by geekinthepink on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JaJa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JaJa »

is it necessary to call someone fat? i mean really, who cares?
Leilani
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Leilani »

"my BREST feeding story" jonathan.. once again outdoing himself.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
JaJa wrote:oooh i see.. aww poor girl :(
indeed. but apart from that fact, she was just miserable. their kisses must have been the most awkward wedding kisses I've ever seen but to me, the worst thing was jofatso standing in front of the registrar with his HANDS in his POCKETS! he looked like he came straight from the ghetto. and he clearly made no effort to look attractive on his wedding day. he was so fat back then. gag.
keep calm! in no time he will be back at his comfy weight hahaha

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”