TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 15

memememe
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 15

Unread post by memememe »

People please, try to express your feelings a little more intelligently than resorting to calling people fat and ugly, it sounds juvenile in the extreme.

Obviously the comments about Anna being lazy we're taken to heart and he wanted to show that she does do a lot in the house. I actually admire his loyalty to his wife.

However I wanted to drive to cork, knock on his door, and punch him in the nose for throwing his little infant daughter around like a rag doll. They need to realise that she is getting to the stage where she will start to suddenly jerk forward while in your arms as her back muscles start to strengthen, and if they are not ready for it you will see her in a vlog with a bruised head. Ditto to Anna leaving her sitting on the couch, they do not know when she might lurch forward for the first time so each time she is left unattended like that they are taking a chance.

She really is such a beautiful good humoured little baby :love2:
memememe
Talker
Talker

****were!
JaJa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JaJa »

memememe wrote:People please, try to express your feelings a little more intelligently than resorting to calling people fat and ugly, it sounds juvenile in the extreme.

:
agreed
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

memememe wrote:People please, try to express your feelings a little more intelligently than resorting to calling people fat and ugly, it sounds juvenile in the extreme.

Obviously the comments about Anna being lazy we're taken to heart and he wanted to show that she does do a lot in the house. I actually admire his loyalty to his wife.

However I wanted to drive to cork, knock on his door, and punch him in the nose for throwing his little infant daughter around like a rag doll. They need to realise that she is getting to the stage where she will start to suddenly jerk forward while in your arms as her back muscles start to strengthen, and if they are not ready for it you will see her in a vlog with a bruised head. Ditto to Anna leaving her sitting on the couch, they do not know when she might lurch forward for the first time so each time she is left unattended like that they are taking a chance.

You said you wanted to drive up to Jofus and punch him. That isn't very intellectual or mature of you either.
SparklingGemini
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SparklingGemini »

Never could I have imagined Anna being such a detached Mother. It's just worse than I ever thought it would be and it's very sad. I just can't believe that she treats Emilia literally like the 7th dog she never wanted. A few vlogs ago she scooped Theo up and gave him a big hug and said I love you to him and it was genuine. Jofus is gonna reap what he chose to be the Mother of his child. I guess there might be hope that once Emilia gets older Anna will come around but if you can't cuddle a baby....I just don't understand a person like her.
putain
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by putain »

Jofee Saccone Joly ‏@JonathanJoly
Is féidir le daoine a fhágann an tuairimí meán faoi mo iníon ar YouTube póg mo thóin

I will translate this literally for all you who don't speak Irish: People who leave average opinions about my daughter on Youtube can kiss my ass.

Yet again, Jofus completely fails at speaking Irish. I hate it when people are so ignorant. "Meán" is the Irish for average. I presume he was trying to say mean, but he was too lazy to find the correct word, so he invented one.. The Irish word for mean is gránna or suarach FYI Jofee.
xoxo
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

please, not the holier-than-thou attitude again. that's what this forum is for. so?

but if you wish: he's overweight and challenged looks-wise.
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

putain wrote:Jofee Saccone Joly ‏@JonathanJoly
Is féidir le daoine a fhágann an tuairimí meán faoi mo iníon ar YouTube póg mo thóin

I will translate this literally for all you who don't speak Irish: People who leave average opinions about my daughter on Youtube can kiss my ass.

Yet again, Jofus completely fails at speaking Irish. I hate it when people are so ignorant. "Meán" is the Irish for average. I presume he was trying to say mean, but he was too lazy to find the correct word, so he invented one.. The Irish word for mean is gránna or suarach FYI Jofee.
:lol: he's so dumb. None of us (or anyone) leave mean comments about Emilia (although we probably have made some "average" opinions..)
Tormentedteapot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tormentedteapot »

I don't think anyone leaves mean comments about his daughter, the comments are towards THEM and their asinine behavior.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thanks for that tiny Irish lesson :) I have no clue about it but the way it is written looks beautiful. don't know why. it's probably pronounced totally different though.

fun fact: I used to call myself "Saoirse" in some forums back when I was about what.. 15? I think I got it from a book by cecelia ahern and it means freedom? :D
memememe
Talker
Talker

It isn't holier than thou, it is telling you it makes you sound like you have nothing to contribute beyond childlike name calling. If that is the case, or if you are happy to represent yourself in that way, fire ahead ;)
Tormentedteapot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tormentedteapot »

Or could this be response to the fact that someone created a YT account babyemilia7 and is commenting as Emilia?
JaJa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JaJa »

scum
TheHandbagOf Glory
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TheHandbagOf Glory »

I really wish Anna would tie her hair back out of Emilia's face, it must irritate her, or just pop it over her shoulder.
Shhhh, I was never here......
Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

geekinthepink wrote:

thanks for that tiny Irish lesson :) I have no clue about it but the way it is written looks beautiful. don't know why. it's probably pronounced totally different though.

fun fact: I used to call myself "Saoirse" in some forums back when I was about what.. 15? I think I got it from a book by cecelia ahern and it means freedom? :D[/quote

It does, Saoirse is a beautiful name, my daughter's name :)
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bluewolf wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:

fun fact: I used to call myself "Saoirse" in some forums back when I was about what.. 15? I think I got it from a book by cecelia ahern and it means freedom? :D[/quote

It does, Saoirse is a beautiful name, my daughter's name :)
oh! lovely. can you tell me how to pronounce it?
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Had to leave a comment on the "brest" feeding video now that Anna has terrified all women of wanting to breastfeed. :roll: You can see, by the way she talks, that she is so selfish when it comes to her daughter. Yeah she talks about "bonding" etc. But she doesn't go over the TRUE benefits of breastfeeding, just the horrible pain, cracked nipples, mastitis, the screaming and sobbing, and jealousy toward the other moms in the hospital who were bottle feeding. Now she says, she enjoys it because it relaxes HER at night. It's always about her.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sand and water wrote:Had to leave a comment on the "brest" feeding video now that Anna has terrified all women of wanting to breastfeed. :roll: You can see, by the way she talks, that she is so selfish when it comes to her daughter. Yeah she talks about "bonding" etc. But she doesn't go over the TRUE benefits of breastfeeding, just the horrible pain, cracked nipples, mastitis, the screaming and sobbing, and jealousy toward the other moms in the hospital who were bottle feeding. Now she says, she enjoys it because it relaxes HER at night. It's always about her.
hey yooou :love2: hope you are doing well!

another thing she said was that Irish aren't known for breastfeeding? this sounds almost like an insult to me. I'm not Irish but still. this sounds stupid.
JaJa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JaJa »

sand and water wrote:Had to leave a comment on the "brest" feeding video now that Anna has terrified all women of wanting to breastfeed. :roll: You can see, by the way she talks, that she is so selfish when it comes to her daughter. Yeah she talks about "bonding" etc. But she doesn't go over the TRUE benefits of breastfeeding, just the horrible pain, cracked nipples, mastitis, the screaming and sobbing, and jealousy toward the other moms in the hospital who were bottle feeding. Now she says, she enjoys it because it relaxes HER at night. It's always about her.
any Mom that has breastfed her baby, will say the exact same thing as anna said. Ppl need to be prepared that it's going to hurt - i dont think she said anything "wrong" in this video.
TheHandbagOf Glory
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TheHandbagOf Glory »

The screaming and sobbing in agony, either she's exaggerating or doing it wrong.

Sure it feels a bit weird at first, but it's not agony, if it is the latch is wrong and can be corrected.

And she was the only mum in the whole hospital breast feeding, that's because she's so special and it wasn't just an ordinary nurse who told her she was a natural, it was the head nurse. See how special she is? :?
Shhhh, I was never here......

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”