Unread post by KimKardashian »

Her and the guy broke up a few weeks ago already
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tori Glover - 13 & pregnant

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

This child is pregnant again, jesus christ. Parenting FAIL on her mothers behalf, your daughter gets knocked up at THIRTEEN YEARS OLD and now again by someone else at only seventeen?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

PinkSparkles
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by PinkSparkles »

What the actual fuck is wrong with her tooth?! I guess it matches her nasty attitude!!
S_tine05
Informer
Informer

Unread post by S_tine05 »

when I was in highschool one of our friends got pregnant at 15 and another s sister was pregnant at 13 had her second at 16, 3rd at 18 or 19 and is now pregnant with baby no 4 all with the same dad and they are married, she is an amazing mom I would still be disappointed if one of my sons came home with a pregnant gf as I was pregnant at 18 but I would support their decisions and make sure my sons step up to the plat it takes two to make a baby
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

WOW
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Oh I forgot to mention the picture her post is about is a screenshots of the last few posts on here. That's why it's funny
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

They all find a way to come here and then try and defend their actions lol
Alyciaovo

Unread post by Alyciaovo »

I've been following Tori since her pregnancy with her son Drew. It's like we grew up together (I'm only a few months older than her). I got pregnant at 17 and had my daughter at 18. Now I had graduated early in December of my senior year. I am now working and going to college part time. However I have the help of my fiance too. I can only imagine what it's like for Tori to do it all on her own and now she's pregnant again. I think Tori has an awful attitude to begin with. The way she talks to her viewers is just awful! It amazes me how much subscribers she has with that attitude. I also think she's quick to fall in love. Everyone wants someone but after her breakup with Dillon (and her heartbreak you could clearly see through videos) she found Jeff and then got pregnant! She is quick to snap back at others whenever they say something she doesn't like or agree with. She can't be the bigger person and leave it.Tori is obviously bothered and self conscious but wants to front and act tough. Awhile ago I saw on her IG she posted screenshots of her talking to someone on snapchat. Regardless of the story she was being a bully back. I cringe when I see her sarcastic replies to viewers with genuine questions. I honestly think she is unhappy with some parts of her life, only she knows.
PinkSparkles
Talker
Talker

She thinks it's bad what she finds when she Googles herself... Just wait until her kids are old enough to Google her! Smh
thriftfabulous

Unread post by thriftfabulous »

Lord help this world. I hadn't even had my first kiss at 13. Where are the parents of these kids?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

When I was in the 8th grade one of my best friends lost her virginity, it was so bizarre to me - I hadn't even gotten my period at that point. 2 or 3 years later she got pregnant, and got an abortion because the father said he would get back with her if she got one. He didn't stay with her after the abortion.

haremsforbidden
Talker
Talker

Unread post by haremsforbidden »

She is as ghetto as it gets, and knocked up again omg! People like her should forever use protection when they bump uglies.
PinkSparkles
Talker
Talker

She's having a girl and naming her Prim. *Barf*
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Prim? Like from the hunger games? Oh..
PinkSparkles
Talker
Talker

mikejones wrote:Prim? Like from the hunger games? Oh..
Yep
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

Seems like she got her tax return and does wastes endless money every other day at dollar tree on junk.. she's also hyping up a room tour for some reason when in the background her room looks really bad/messy/unorganized

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

It seems like she's matured a bit since being "13 and Pregnant" (barf). Where is the father of her daughter? I think it's sad how she has 2 kids at such a young age and neither of the kids seem to have a father in the picture. I think she's a better mother than some others I've seen on YouTube, but obviously still has a lot of growing up to do. She gets those kids WAY to much junk food, for starters.

Also, side note, but I can't believe she named that child Prim. I hate when people name their children after fictional characters, especially if the name is horrid. I don't even think her name is Primrose like in the Hunger Games, it's just "Prim" :|
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

Poor thing. She posted a haul of groceries and said she couldnt find garlic cloves so she "had to buy it like this"....a whole garlic. I don't think she knows what a clove of garlic is.and I genuinely feel bad for her living in the place she does...though she does try hard and seems like she does her best with the one room. I wonder who her roommates are?

Also I know she's made videos but I really thing her son needs blood work for those bags he looks like he is dying. Those aren't genetic honey...please take him to the doctor!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

People in the comments tried explaining to her that the cloves are in the bulb, but she still isn't getting it and keeps replying that the cloves were no where to be found and she had to make due with what she had.

It is super obviously she doesn't cook much, not just because of the garlic thing, but because of things she had to buy. Most people that cook regularly typically have things like salt, seasonings, bread crumbs, and olive oil on hand. Obviously, eventually you will run out and have to pick up more. But I can't image running out of all that stuff at the same time. Most of that lasts for months.

Also, it seemed like she didn't know what olive oil was and said "I hope I got enough" and showed a bottle. I use olive oil multiple times a week and a bottle of that size would last me around 3-4 months. She said she needed it to cook veggies for the pasta, she will probably only need 1-2 tablespoons.

Return to “I-P”