DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

abbytalks12
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

lmmomSD wrote:
staceyeileen wrote:The guides get you fast passes on every ride at a period when wait times are routinely 60-90 minutes. I'm not saying it's worth the price they're paying for it, but they are certainly not paying for a service just to push the stroller. lol
It was pretty rude of them to run around and ride that one ride again just because it was so much fun, when everyone else is waiting in line up to an hour. I know they're not paying that money just to have a stroller pusher, but I still think it's ridiculous that they had him doing that, while Jinger was carrying Ollie, and I will bet Missy was on her phone.
The whole thing is just typical of the entitled, we live in a bubble of privilege, douchy behavior we've come to expect from them, while they talk (occasionally) about being "humble" and how they are just sharing their "honest day to day life".
Plus, the extra cost because it's Spring Break is beyond ridiculous.They just have to have a "special" trip to WDW. God forbid they are there during Playlist when other vloggers might be there and steal their thunder.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I'd be so pissed if I was in that line and saw the same people run around to go on it again. The polite thing to do would be to leave and come back a bit later so that you at least give some people who are waiting a chance. It's disgusting how rude they are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

pllfan5 wrote:How much do you guys think they're spending on this trip? They flew first class, paying $5000 so far per day for plaids, club level at GF, food, souvenirs... I wouldn't be surprised if they're spending at least $30,000.

Even when they went to London they spent so much money that could have been used for many other trips. They're going to regret this someday when they'll be back in Mimi's garage.
Yet couldn't pony up the cash to rent space for a meetup with their UK fans Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

lmmomSD wrote:
staceyeileen wrote:The guides get you fast passes on every ride at a period when wait times are routinely 60-90 minutes. I'm not saying it's worth the price they're paying for it, but they are certainly not paying for a service just to push the stroller. lol
It was pretty rude of them to run around and ride that one ride again just because it was so much fun, when everyone else is waiting in line up to an hour. I know they're not paying that money just to have a stroller pusher, but I still think it's ridiculous that they had him doing that, while Jinger was carrying Ollie, and I will bet Missy was on her phone.
The whole thing is just typical of the entitled, we live in a bubble of privilege, douchy behavior we've come to expect from them, while they talk (occasionally) about being "humble" and how they are just sharing their "honest day to day life".
Plus, the extra cost because it's Spring Break is beyond ridiculous.They just have to have a "special" trip to WDW. God forbid they are there during Playlist when other vloggers might be there and steal their thunder.

Actually, they didnt just co back through and ride again, they were using the child swap feature which is available to everyone. If you watch the vlog again, the clips are two diff clips involved. One with their friends and one with just bryan and Missy. Finn wasnt old enough for the ride so they had to use the child swap feature which allows some in the party to ride twice.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:
pllfan5 wrote:I feel so bad for the plaid who had to spend 8 hours with them, and I can't believe they got him to push the stroller. I hope they gave him a nice tip.
I doubt it. I have a strong feeling that they are bad tippers. The way they act so entitled, and let Ollie carry on in restaurants, even though Bryan worked as a server. I bet they gave him a signed CD or something
I have had free snacks available staying at Marriott hotels. I guess I am super special too! Free Goldfish whoo-hoo!

"Welcome to the Darkside, we have cookies and free goldfish from the Marriott!"
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

onbreak wrote:I wonder if they met jinger in Hawaii? I don't watch their channel, might later if I can't sleep.. the dad seems like Bryan -a try hard

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

I read this late last night and it got me thinking. Maybe they did meet her in Hawaii. I think it was the general consensus around here that Missy did not enjoy the sponsored "you have to stay on property and vlog all about how wonderful it is" trip and wished that she were out having a good time with the girls. Missy seems like one who really enjoys getting out in nature in places like that, they did a lot of things like that when the whole family went to Hawaii. I really think now that you said that, that they wet up with Ellie, Bonnie, Ginger and company and did some sort of activity off property, but they couldn't show it on the vlogs and asked the others not to vlog it either. For Missy's sake i hope they really did this. She was completely bummed that she wasn't able to go and do exciting things with them.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Playsinrain wrote:
onbreak wrote:I wonder if they met jinger in Hawaii? I don't watch their channel, might later if I can't sleep.. the dad seems like Bryan -a try hard

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

I read this late last night and it got me thinking. Maybe they did meet her in Hawaii. I think it was the general consensus around here that Missy did not enjoy the sponsored "you have to stay on property and vlog all about how wonderful it is" trip and wished that she were out having a good time with the girls. Missy seems like one who really enjoys getting out in nature in places like that, they did a lot of things like that when the whole family went to Hawaii. I really think now that you said that, that they wet up with Ellie, Bonnie, Ginger and company and did some sort of activity off property, but they couldn't show it on the vlogs and asked the others not to vlog it either. For Missy's sake i hope they really did this. She was completely bummed that she wasn't able to go and do exciting things with them.
I doubt it. They didn't even leave to go to any of the restaurants or shopping just feet behind the hotel, which I imagine would have been ok to show. I doubt she met up with al those women and none of them mentioned or vlogged it.

Then again, I don't really think Missy does enjoy nature all that much. I think that's an image she tries to portray just like she's "good with animals" and "so earth-friendly." We don't really see her doing much if she does.

Actions speak louder than words.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

I couldn't bring myself to watch the Disney vlog until just now because it is such a special place for me and my kids. That being said, you all already pointed out everything that was worth noting. I just have a couple of nitpicky things, as usual! LOL

On Aladdin, Missy said, "Finn is a little freaked out" Then in the next breath, "Are you excited?" Um, no, he's not excited. You just said he was scared! How about pointing out things on the ride to get him interested? Disney is full of bright colors to make them curious!

Finn stole Ollie's sucker? Yeah, right! Ollie either ate it all or he threw it in a tantrum. No way would Ollie let Finn pry a lollipop from his hands!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I thought exactly the same about Finn "stealing" Ollie's sucker. And the minions are probably commenting on how mean Finn is.
On the pregnancy speculation-- she wouldn't still be breastfeeding Finn if she knew she was pregnant, would she? I stopped well before I got pregnant with my second.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

lmmomSD wrote:I thought exactly the same about Finn "stealing" Ollie's sucker. And the minions are probably commenting on how mean Finn is.
On the pregnancy speculation-- she wouldn't still be breastfeeding Finn if she knew she was pregnant, would she? I stopped well before I got pregnant with my second.

You can still breastfeed even if your pregnant. There isn't a need to stop.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

courtney_benjamin wrote:
Theirmom wrote:Missy just had to make sure her soulmate was in the photo lol [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 88c7c1.jpg[/img]

Looks like she's nursing here too. All you can see us Finn's little arm and he still manages to be the best part of the pic.
And her phone....

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
I think OP was saying her phone _is_ her soulmate. Image Image Image

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

So over the Mickey Mouse bow in Missy's hair.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

So at the end of today's vlog Bryan basically said they paid for the other YouTubers to go to Disney. Unless I'm mistaken? That's how I took it anyway.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ducklings4 wrote:So over the Mickey Mouse bow in Missy's hair.

Thank you! I thought I was just being mean. It does look really bad, especially with her hair up like that, doesn't it?

tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Look, I've defended B&M staying in those fancy hotels because I have a love for the 4/5 star resorts myself, BUT we also save a shitton of money for retirement so we can continue to live the same lifestyle after. B&M aren't going to even find a 6 figure career after YT, let alone a 7 figure one! They will need this money to sustain them (and the Hollisters) for years. Do the math... spending like they do (and their wastefulness) is insane and naive if they aren't also saving a lot of that money. Will they even have money saved up to send Ollie and Finn to college in 15 years?
Yeah, I mean if they want to stay there, ok. I travel a lot. My husband and I go to Europe yearly, and usually at least 1-2 other trips. We like nice places.

That being said, I volunteer, we give back to our community, we sponsor a family at the holiday time. Not to mention we save a ton of money. I don't think we are arrogant or act like we deserve it more than anyone else.

I just hate the f'ing entitled attitude that B&M, and how they NEVER. EVER. Thank fans. EVER.

That bugs me the most. the lack of giving back and thanking fans. If I was as big as them, I would hold so many cool contests for my viewers.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

So they only stayed for two days? They didn't even bother going to Animal kingdom? Ollie and Finn would have loved it there! Yet another wasted opportunity.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:So at the end of today's vlog Bryan basically said they paid for the other YouTubers to go to Disney. Unless I'm mistaken? That's how I took it anyway.

I thought that was pretty rude of him. Why do the viewers need to know that?

Bryan, king of the humblebrag
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Cgl33 wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:So at the end of today's vlog Bryan basically said they paid for the other YouTubers to go to Disney. Unless I'm mistaken? That's how I took it anyway.

I thought that was pretty rude of him. Why do the viewers need to know that?

Bryan, king of the humblebrag
I felt it was extremely rude, like was that necessary Bryan? No he just had to make himself look good. What an ass.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Bitch, please. Disney World is a 4 day trip. Minimum. Five if you want to do it right. Animal Kingdom is the only one you can justify being a half day. I can't believe they crammed MGM and Epcot into one day. I could easily spend two full days in both and still not see everything. When we were there last summer, we easily spent 2+ hours in the Seas/Land area. My kids didn't want to leave the Imagination centre.
Epcot is AMAZING. I never appreciated it as a child, but it's become my favourite the older I get. I highly recommend Le Cellier in the Canadian pavilion for an incredible dining experience.

They did WDW they way they do everything else; rushed, half-assed and only to be boastful, not to actually enjoy the experience. I'm on the fence about sponsorship. Either they paid themselves, and could only afford two days, or they renegotiated their original deal for a half package.
Either way, they missed out on the best part of WDW, which is just taking your time, enjoying the ambiance, and joyfully watching your kids take in all the wonder that is Disney. I've, admittedly, been to Disney a lot. It's my favourite place. And my favourite memories aren't actually the attractions. It's the family experience of laughing in lines, stopping for photos, finding the last spot to sit and share a turkey leg, sweating your arse off in Animal Kingdom, shivering in a gift shop after getting soaked in the 2pm downpour, riding on Dads shoulders to see the parade because you're 15 people deep and can't see, seeing the details as you walk around the park, realizing that they actually PUMP IN SMELLS to make it more authentic. All the stuff you can't experience while you're being whisked from attraction to attraction on a golf cart behind the scenes.

They spent all that money, and didn't gain half the experience or memories that those of us who do it on a budget have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Damn I went to Walt Disney world as a kid. I never got to go to more than one park in one vacation. Do you really need to go to all 4 parks to get the full Disney experience? I've been to all 4 but never more than one a year. I don't think each park would have been as special to me if we did all of them in one week. The bumps are returning in may, they will probably do animal kingdom then.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Damn I went to Walt Disney world as a kid. I never got to go to more than one park in one vacation. Do you really need to go to all 4 parks to get the full Disney experience? I've been to all 4 but never more than one a year. I don't think each park would have been as special to me if we did all of them in one week. The bumps are returning in may, they will probably do animal kingdom then.

If you're travelling that far, it seems crazy to not go to all the parks. You don't need to do them all for the Disney experience though. Like Theirmom said, Disney is about so much more than just the rides, and B&M clearly are missing out on all the things that make Disney magical... in my opinion.

Return to “Daily Bumps”