Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

colemanl1997
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Why would Gabe be there so early in the morning?? Anyone else think that's strange?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jess never said the time. We know she is not a morning person. For all we know it could have been 12pm
Didn't she say it was first thing and no one else was up but her kids were out riding bikes?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

colemanl1997 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Why would Gabe be there so early in the morning?? Anyone else think that's strange?

Jess never said the time. We know she is not a morning person. For all we know it could have been 12pm
Didn't she say it was first thing and no one else was up but her kids were out riding bikes?

The day they got back from Legoland jess said it was 10:30 and she was just waking up, so honestly who knows what's going on in that house
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Blackswan wrote:How long has it been since they bought that house and she just now noticed she has a fake tree planted in the backyard? She's such an airhead I swear.

Also, WTF at Chris at 11:20? He's always so fucken inappropriate!!
What in the fuck.... who makes that comment towards their daughter? He is seriously creepy
He is extremely inappropriate, if he was my husband I'd have a lot of warning signs going off in my head and get rid of him. Makes me wonder if he made similar comments while he was married to Ashley too.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

colemanl1997 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:

I don't think so. If it was first thing in the morning he may have been getting Lilia (to have her for literally the full day, my step siblings dad does that) or dropping her back off before he had to work?
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

pllfan5 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Blackswan wrote:How long has it been since they bought that house and she just now noticed she has a fake tree planted in the backyard? She's such an airhead I swear.

Also, WTF at Chris at 11:20? He's always so fucken inappropriate!!
What in the fuck.... who makes that comment towards their daughter? He is seriously creepy
He is extremely inappropriate, if he was my husband I'd have a lot of warning signs going off in my head and get rid of him. Makes me wonder if he made similar comments while he was married to Ashley too.
That comment made me cringe. My husband never makes remarks about our daughter like that. I'm sure he was talking about the rectal thermometer but come on he knows jesss is filming. The same thing goes for the boobie comments in every video. Did anyone catch that comment that someone wrote about the stolen hospital thermometer lol jesss said it was her father in laws before he passed.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Didn't she say we just dropped off Lillia to school and then the twins were awake early af

Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

webby wrote:of course there's another vlog all about the baby. I wouldn't be surprised if she got Adderall her own channel, or had every Monday video focusing only on her (since she was born on a Monday!!!)
my baby is sick let me put her in a spaghetti strap tank top and an obnoxious oversized bow on her fucking head and not appropriately dressed for the cold day

Sent from my 0PJA2
That tank top didn't even fit her. Why can't she dress her like a normal baby without the oversized bow and half naked clothing. She's still a girl without the bow, I used to buy my daughter the cutest little hats when she was a baby. She should buy those little cardigans for her or the 3 piece sets. I see she's now copying everyone else with the dramatic filming when she was trying to breastfed her and allll of a sudden noticed she felt warm.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I wonder what this whole thing with ads being pulled on YouTube will mean for everyone.

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

HarlowCarlo wrote:Didn't she say we just dropped off Lillia to school and then the twins were awake early af

No. She said "Most kids aren't even awake, and mine are out riding their bikes". It's strange that Gabe would be there so early! Unless he was getting Lilia for the day.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Chatabox wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:Didn't she say we just dropped off Lillia to school and then the twins were awake early af

No. She said "Most kids aren't even awake, and mine are out riding their bikes". It's strange that Gabe would be there so early! Unless he was getting Lilia for the day.
Yup. She clearly made it seem like it was really early. He probably does pick Lilia up for school sometimes but why is he inside hanging out holding Addie? Just weird. They are all WAY too close for comfort in my opinion.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Mamax1215 wrote:
webby wrote:of course there's another vlog all about the baby. I wouldn't be surprised if she got Adderall her own channel, or had every Monday video focusing only on her (since she was born on a Monday!!!)
my baby is sick let me put her in a spaghetti strap tank top and an obnoxious oversized bow on her fucking head and not appropriately dressed for the cold day

Sent from my 0PJA2
That tank top didn't even fit her. Why can't she dress her like a normal baby without the oversized bow and half naked clothing. She's still a girl without the bow, I used to buy my daughter the cutest little hats when she was a baby. She should buy those little cardigans for her or the 3 piece sets. I see she's now copying everyone else with the dramatic filming when she was trying to breastfed her and allll of a sudden noticed she felt warm.
She was trying so hard to get Addie to latch on. It was obvious she didn't want to feed. Jesus Jesss she doesn't have to be attached to ur boob 24/7. Give the kid a break!!
tessbravo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tessbravo »

Who else was a little sketched out by the whole "Dad, son" video tag with Landen and Chris. Like i get the whole Tommy, Caden calling Jess mom thing is not okay in my book but who else thinks the boys calling Chris dad is a little wierd too. Like ik Drake is pretty much a deadbeat but still :roll:
tessbravo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tessbravo »

Anyone else think its kinda weird how close Gabe is with Jess and Chris. Especially Jess, i would be kinda sketched out if my wife was at home just chilling with her ex that knocked her up at 17.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Ew Chris's comment at the temperature taking was horrible.
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

tessbravo wrote:Anyone else think its kinda weird how close Gabe is with Jess and Chris. Especially Jess, i would be kinda sketched out if my wife was at home just chilling with her ex that knocked her up at 17.
That might be a way for him to spend more time with Lilia outside of their custody arrangement, though. Playing blended family and being on Jesss' good graces means he gets to spend more time with his daughter outside of Jesss' bs thing were he wanted more custody but she said no, that 30% was enough because that's what she had as a kid. Just a theory tho.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

happyfunmeowmeow wrote:
tessbravo wrote:Anyone else think its kinda weird how close Gabe is with Jess and Chris. Especially Jess, i would be kinda sketched out if my wife was at home just chilling with her ex that knocked her up at 17.
That might be a way for him to spend more time with Lilia outside of their custody arrangement, though. Playing blended family and being on Jesss' good graces means he gets to spend more time with his daughter outside of Jesss' bs thing were he wanted more custody but she said no, that 30% was enough because that's what she had as a kid. Just a theory tho.
Or he actually enjoys spending time with her and Chris....seems like amber and jess are actually pretty close.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Jess needs to go on a diet like holy..
I'm not one to body shame but you can tell she's not healthy. She's constantly out of breath.
The way she dresses is not flattering either lol.
Come on Jess, you have like 12 kids you need to be healthy for so you don't die of a clogged artery at 43 or something

elishar2002
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by elishar2002 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Jessica has an "Official Support Team"???
Ha I only liked the group so I can see her snapchats. I don't go on the app and they always post them in there.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

elishar2002 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:Jessica has an "Official Support Team"???
Ha I only liked the group so I can see her snapchats. I don't go on the app and they always post them in there.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
I never understood how people can support her decisions. They're delusional AF.

#FreeFinleyandJackson
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

What was Chris comment about the thermometer? ? I can't watch it on youtube right now

Return to “JesssFam”