Cullen and Katie: House Woes Part #9

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: House Woes Part #9

Unread post by Sarai »

People were complaining about the new vlogging style in the comments. I guess they can't win lol
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Love the new style!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beautynoob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beautynoob »

I bet jk going to playlist with them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

beautynoob wrote:I bet jk going to playlist with them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That was a good guess and I think you are right!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sarai wrote:People were complaining about the new vlogging style in the comments. I guess they can't win lol
You just can't please everyone. Cullen is going to make himself crazy (crazier) if he tries.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Sarai wrote:People were complaining about the new vlogging style in the comments. I guess they can't win lol
You just can't please everyone. Cullen is going to make himself crazy (crazier) if he tries.

At some point, I think he'll need to stick with something he likes and let it go. He has tried several things to what I think is to increase views/subs. I think he is a bit hyper and it shows in how he changes up the vlog format.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:

At some point, I think he'll need to stick with something he likes and let it go.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

I bet the new editing style lasts a week or so. It seems like it would take a lot of extra time. It's a nice change, but the background music over the recorded audio, plus a voiceover is too much for me. Like others have said, I like hearing what Gaines is saying. Not Cullen talking over everything in a voiceover.

And whoever guessed J&K were going to Playlist, I bet you're right.
beautynoob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beautynoob »

I like the style but I agree with those who think it seems more "produced", therefore comes across a lot less genuine

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

askeptichere wrote:I bet the new editing style lasts a week or so. It seems like it would take a lot of extra time. It's a nice change, but the background music over the recorded audio, plus a voiceover is too much for me. Like others have said, I like hearing what Gaines is saying. Not Cullen talking over everything in a voiceover.

I definitely didn't like the background music when they were at the beach house. Especially when it was loud in the background already and Cullen was putting in those clips of Steve Carell yelling about "loud noises". And I love hearing Gaines. But maybe they don't want us to hear Gaines as much because you never know what's going to come out of a little one's mouth..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

sataninwonderland wrote:I've been enjoying the new style of the vlogs. It keeps my attention more than the normal ones.
I do to. Documentary style perhaps?

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Under 10 min vlogs the past few vlogs, are they reading here?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
askeptichere wrote:I bet the new editing style lasts a week or so. It seems like it would take a lot of extra time. It's a nice change, but the background music over the recorded audio, plus a voiceover is too much for me. Like others have said, I like hearing what Gaines is saying. Not Cullen talking over everything in a voiceover.

I definitely didn't like the background music when they were at the beach house. Especially when it was loud in the background already and Cullen was putting in those clips of Steve Carell yelling about "loud noises". And I love hearing Gaines. But maybe they don't want us to hear Gaines as much because you never know what's going to come out of a little one's mouth..

I would be happy if he left out close up looks at his red eyes with something in it, fever blisters and now zits. I am not sure why he think this would be of interest to anyone?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tratra58 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

I would be happy if he left out close up looks at his red eyes with something in it, fever blisters and now zits. I am not sure why he think this would be of interest to anyone?
Oh, thank you! I thought maybe I was nitpicking thinking that. When he was going on and on about his eye, and his root canal, and "fever blisters", I was fast forwarding....

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I thought the bit with his eyes was interesting, it was to me anyway, and it was interesting that the Johnsons Shampoo seemed to clear it right up... and he had a root canal, they show daily life, he isnt allowed to vlog about that? I thought the comment about the zit was just off hand bc he saw it in the camera. It's not like he zoomed in and talked about it forever. So. Much. Nitpicking..... :roll:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Potato, potahto. Agree to disagree.

What got me with the root canal was that it took up a few days of the vlog, and he would sit in the car and say things like "Don't know if I told you I was having a root canal" when he is editing, so obviously he knows whether or not he told us... And the detailed description....

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Potato, potahto. Agree to disagree.

What got me with the root canal was that it took up a few days of the vlog, and he would sit in the car and say things like "Don't know if I told you I was having a root canal" when he is editing, so obviously he knows whether or not he told us... And the detailed description....

I am with you. A root canal is of no interest to me and I image many others. I really dislike the close up shots! It's not nitpicking it's gross.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Curious, because I think I missed it-- I was watching peripherally-- what was the "homecoming"? They came home from the beach last week, right?

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

lmmomSD wrote:Curious, because I think I missed it-- I was watching peripherally-- what was the "homecoming"? They came home from the beach last week, right?

The left a trash bag full of food bits on the ground and the dogs (of course, they're dogs!) got into it. They called it a homecoming because then noticed when they got home from church. There was food everywhere...disgusting!

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I laughed at the dogs tearing up trash. Any dog would do that lol common sense is lacking sometimes.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”