• Advertisement

Bonnie and Joel: Kidses Family Vacation (Part 10)

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Kidses Family Vacation (Part 10)

Postby Ducklings4 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:25 pm

Denlillehavfrue wrote:This is beyond nitpicky but I seriously hate when people pinch their nose before jumping into the water, they all do, including Bonnie (and Ellie). Proper swimming lessons would teach them.

You and me both. Every time I see it I scream get f$&@#%€ swimming lessons for Pete's sake. There is no reason why Olivia cannot swim!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:20 pm

I was bored so I looked. There's a gym that offers year round swim lessons, and Utah University offers them too. They could easily set those kids up with swim lessons.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby littlebaby » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:36 pm

I'm pretty sure that one day when I was little I just randomly stopped plugging my nose and I knew what to do. I can't imagine being a full grown adult plugging my nose to swim. :p

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
littlebaby
Gossiper

Postby alym0326 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:04 pm

lmmomSD wrote:Oh, I know. I just had a chuckle over the mental image. Show Bonnie our "secret spot", and she blabs it.
I'm sure their friends knew they were going to vlog it.

I don't think they knew they'd vlog it, cause Bonnie said they went with them a few days ago - I don't remember seeing it in the vlog so they obviously didn't film it that day. I doubt they knew or expected Bonnie and Joel to take the kids there. I wouldn't be surprised if Bonnie was told it was a secret and that's why it wasn't originally filmed the first day they went. Don't know why she would film it this time around though.

alym0326
Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:22 pm

Olivia is channeling her inner Boston in this pic

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170417/26521865c307518be64cc8ba63df88b3.jpg[/img]

I don't know who is taking the pic, but I don't think she's buying what they are selling!
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:10 pm

littlebaby wrote:I'm pretty sure that one day when I was little I just randomly stopped plugging my nose and I knew what to do. I can't imagine being a full grown adult plugging my nose to swim. :p

I get grossed out by Missy doing it because she holds her mouth in a certain way I can't stand, because I'm a bitch, haha.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper

Postby chipmunks » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:03 am

HelloSweetie wrote:Olivia is channeling her inner Boston in this pic

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170417/26521865c307518be64cc8ba63df88b3.jpg[/img]

I don't know who is taking the pic, but I don't think she's buying what they are selling!

Did you see the one Bonnie posted of Lincoln the other day? Had to do a double take that it wasn't a flashback of Boston. The genes are strong in these kids.. their general looks and facial expressions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
chipmunks
Informer

Postby littlebaby » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:32 am

So funny how similar in size Cody and Boston are.

littlebaby
Gossiper

Postby littlebaby » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:38 am

So funny how similar in size Cody and Boston are.

littlebaby
Gossiper

Postby staceybrax » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:45 am

littlebaby wrote:So funny how similar in size Cody and Boston are.

I know, they could pass for twins!

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby tratra58 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:22 am

Poor Lincoln when his balloon floats away. They continue to find outdoor activities for all the kids to do.

Did you catch the comment how Bonnie gets complements on being a mom. She did also say all moms are good. Yet, I feel being a excellent mom in Utah is central to your self image/confidence and how you look in the community.

I thought it was good Boston telling mom he wasn't whinny. I think all preschoolers can be whinny at times so I don't think he is any worst or better than others.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:30 am

tratra58 wrote:Poor Lincoln when his balloon floats away. They continue to find outdoor activities for all the kids to do.

Did you catch the comment how Bonnie gets complements on being a mom. She did also say all moms are good. Yet, I feel being a excellent mom in Utah is central to your self image/confidence and how you look in the community.

I thought it was good Boston telling mom he wasn't whinny. I think all preschoolers can be whinny at times so I don't think he is any worst or better than others.

I caught that comment too. It almost sounded defensive. My first thought was, can't you give the other mom props without mentioning yourself? And I have to wonder, has Cody never had a waffle? A kid his age refusing to eat a waffle sounds strange

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby tratra58 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:34 am

lmmomSD wrote:
tratra58 wrote:Poor Lincoln when his balloon floats away. They continue to find outdoor activities for all the kids to do.

I caught that comment too. It almost sounded defensive. My first thought was, can't you give the other mom props without mentioning yourself? And I have to wonder, has Cody never had a waffle? A kid his age refusing to eat a waffle sounds strange

It did seem strange since pancakes and waffles are pretty basic breakfast meal items. But I think they eat mostly cold cereal at home.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper

Postby strawberry_smoothie » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:53 am

Do you guys think that Bonnie and Joel will have another baby?

I know they said that they wouldn't, but they are now making substantially more money than they were even a year ago. Bonnie's still so young. So many of my friends are her age and just having their first!
strawberry_smoothie
Talker

Postby tratra58 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:57 am

strawberry_smoothie wrote:Do you guys think that Bonnie and Joel will have another baby?

I know they said that they wouldn't, but they are now making substantially more money than they were even a year ago. Bonnie's still so young. So many of my friends are her age and just having their first!

I think if they knew #5 was a girl perhaps. Otherwise, I think they are done for many reasons.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper

Postby nutbagmcgee » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:27 am

I remember when Bonnie began vlogging everyone complained about how whiny Cody was. Now it has moved on to Boston. It is the age, it is normal, in a year or so everyone will be talking about how whiny Lincoln is.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby alym0326 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:39 am

Did it bother anyone else that Bonnie just kept recording Lincoln for a good 10 seconds before comforting him? Maybe it's just me cause I can't stand seeing kids cry.

Also it bugged me so much that Bonnie couldn't compliment another Mom without making it known she gets compliments too. I don't think she's as bad as another certain sister though.

alym0326
Gossiper

Postby ewokfan11 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:01 pm

Who bought them all the Easter presents for the kids??? Bonnie and Joel certainly didn't buy most (or any) of those things - a bottle opener for Mormons?? Personalized M&Ms? Sorry, but B&J aren't that smart to plan even that. I'm guessing it's that local couple who have been over a lot - and their mom babysitting for them.

Speaking of being Mormon, being on Oahu is great for them because there are TONS of Mormons there. They have a built-in community of friends and helpers.
ewokfan11
Extreme Gossiper

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:17 pm

The couple, June (jyun? Jun?) and his wife, they won an IVF grant through E&J's contest, is that right? Have they gone through treatment? Are they pregnant? If not, have they done the treatment? He seems really fun and sweet.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper

Postby Scar2016 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:28 pm

lmmomSD wrote:

Where is the bit about Bonnie getting complements on being a mom and not being able to give other moms props without mentioning herself? Is it in yesterday's vlog as I can't seem to find it?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby Parkerwar » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:45 am

For people that are so hung up on modesty, Olivia's dress was oddly low cut in the IG pic or ill fitting. Either way I thought it was awkward looking.
Parkerwar
Talker

Postby tratra58 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:48 am

I think it is better her parents are with them instead of E+J. I think Bonnie has a nice dad and I much rather see him hanging out with Joel vs. Jared!
tratra58
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:52 am

tratra58 wrote:I think it is better her parents are with them instead of E+J. I think Bonnie has a nice dad and I much rather see him hanging out with Joel vs. Jared!

He seems to have a very natural relationship with Chad, whereas with Jared it's more forced (with both Joel and Chad). I just think Chad and Joel have more in common with each other, and this is probably why Bonnie was attracted to him.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby tratra58 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:54 am

PostyMcPosterston wrote:The couple, June (jyun? Jun?) and his wife, they won an IVF grant through E&J's contest, is that right? Have they gone through treatment? Are they pregnant? If not, have they done the treatment? He seems really fun and sweet.

Jun, Keisha and one of their moms have been simply the nicest family to Bonnie and Joel. I do think both of them appreciate all they've done to enhance their vacation.

I am not sure if Jun and Keisha have a vlog, but perhaps if they do, Bonnie should put a link it in one of her vlogs?
tratra58
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:13 pm

Scar2016 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Where is the bit about Bonnie getting complements on being a mom and not being able to give other moms props without mentioning herself? Is it in yesterday's vlog as I can't seem to find it?

It was after they left the Easter egg hunt and were heading to the hike. She was talking about how they had waffles for breakfast, and Cody didn't want it. He wanted a bowl of cereal. So they stopped at Jill's house to get something, and Jill ran out with a bowl of cereal and milk for Cody. So she said what a great mom Jill is. But had to preface it with "I get lots of compliments about what a good mom I am. I think we're all good moms because we want what's best for our children, but Jill is just a supermom". It sounded weird-- like she couldn't just give Jill a compliment without saying something about herself first. And the "we're all good moms because we want what's best for our children", was defensive sounding. Not like she was really trying to say what she said, but pushing back against the "haters". Just how it sounded to me.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Bonnie Hoellein