HayleeAndBaby: Part 2

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HayleeAndBaby: Part 2

Unread post by blackroses »

bbygal wrote:In the new video Haylee found out Hazzel has been "watching" Five Nights at Freddy's at her mom's house. It's a horror video game where children are lured into a pizza shop and murdered, and are now haunting it in creepy animatronic suits. It has a ton of jump scares and isn't appropriate for little kids at all. My fourteen year old sibling played it once and had to sleep with the lights on the next few nights. Hazzel said she was watching singing videos of it of on youtube, but with her knowing all the character's names it seems like she might have seen more than that. I would be pissed as hell if I was Haylee.
My 9 year old cousin and his friend have been watching it since they were 5 it's horrifying.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Lucky-one wrote:
GetYouTubesTied wrote:
Lucky-one wrote:Some of you do not realize that schools across the country operate on many different schedules. Some school districts have full days 4 days a week with early release on one of the days so that teachers can collaborate with their teams and have planning time. Some districts have full day kindergarten and some still have half days. Some school districts operate on a 180 day calendar while others have a 990 hour requirement. There are traditional calendars that give the kids a long summer break and there are modified calendar schools where the schools are open year round with groups of students "tracking out" for several weeks every few months.
Wow, I actually wasn't aware of the majority of that. Thank you for the informative post!
Glad you found it useful! I have worked in several public school districts and have moved around the USA a few times. Another thing I've found interesting is that in places like the Midwest, where there are fewer people and they are more spread out, some kids have to travel a lot further to get to their assigned school, which means they wake up very early and have longer bus rides to get to school. In cities there are more schools since there are more people. Some city schools don't even provide school bus service and kids either walk or use public transportation (which is free for students in some cities). Sorry to go off topic Image
I for one don't mind your going off topic as this is more interesting than Haylee's life ATM.

Personal - Some of my friends who grew up in rural areas definitely had to endure long bus rides and unimaginable hours. I had the opposite experience growing up in the heart of NYC where school buses aren't a thing. Instead, the City issues free metrocards to public schoolchildren. They only worked on weekdays and only for 3 swipes, but they were like gold currency!

It is crazy to think that my peers and I were riding the subway unaccompanied to and from school (and running around the 5 boroughs afterschool, unbeknownst to our parents) from the age of 9 years old. Can you imagine how much people on these message boards would EXCORIATE vlogger families for letting their children do the same? Like if future Casey Neistat let a 9-year-old Francine vlog herself traipsing around the Lower East Side on a skateboard...CPS would so be called on his ass! Lol.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I really miss those free metro cards now that I'm in college^ I found one the other day and thought I hit true lottery until I turned it around and saw it was half-fare
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

blackroses wrote:I really miss those free metro cards now that I'm in college^ I found one the other day and thought I hit true lottery until I turned it around and saw it was half-fare
Saaame.. Once I picked one up from the ground (made sure no one else was looking ha) but it kept asking me to swipe again when I tried it and I couldn't exactly ask the station manager for assistance :)
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Ok, it's stupid for a child to fill up the eggs for the Easter egg hunt. That's what the parents are supposed to do and hide them. That gives a wrong message about that part of Easter.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

Do other people do that where you have to hunt in your house for the Easter basket itself? Ours were always just sitting on the table as kids lol and the bunny hid the eggs in the yard.
talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

Unread post by talkingtrash »

bbygal wrote:Do other people do that where you have to hunt in your house for the Easter basket itself? Ours were always just sitting on the table as kids lol and the bunny hid the eggs in the yard.
As a kid we'd follow a trail of "bunny poop" (chocolate covered raisins) to our baskets. As for hiding the basket its not something I usually hear of but this year I did a little scavenger hunt for my daughter to find her basket, just cause she loves things like that. It was my first year trying that. I only had a few easy clues cause I didn't want her to wait too long. It was fun, we will probably do it again next year.
talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

I will say I thought it was odd Hazzel filled up the eggs.. that takes away the surprise.. my daughters favorite part was seeing what was hiding inside the eggs.
bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

talkingtrash wrote:
bbygal wrote:Do other people do that where you have to hunt in your house for the Easter basket itself? Ours were always just sitting on the table as kids lol and the bunny hid the eggs in the yard.
As a kid we'd follow a trail of "bunny poop" (chocolate covered raisins) to our baskets. As for hiding the basket its not something I usually hear of but this year I did a little scavenger hunt for my daughter to find her basket, just cause she loves things like that. It was my first year trying that. I only had a few easy clues cause I didn't want her to wait too long. It was fun, we will probably do it again next year.
I've never heard of that but it's a cute idea that I might try when mine is older. Hazzel seemed to like hunting for her basket so I wasn't criticizing Haylee for that, it just threw me off. Hazzel filling her own eggs was definitely a spoiler though.
talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

bbygal wrote:
talkingtrash wrote:
I've never heard of that but it's a cute idea that I might try when mine is older. Hazzel seemed to like hunting for her basket so I wasn't criticizing Haylee for that, it just threw me off. Hazzel filling her own eggs was definitely a spoiler though.
You can find cute ideas online for the basket scavenger hunt clues. <3
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

I've never noticed this before until her last video (Easter one) so I'm not sure if she normally does it but I've been on Instragram a few times since the upload and she has posted and deleted numerous times along the lines of "if you haven't already seen it go and watch our latest video" ... does she normally try and gain views like that? I understand advertising your video once or maybe twice but if I hadn't already watched it and I kept seeing that post pop up "one hour ago", "5 minutes ago" and so on, it would make me not want to watch it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

8elz wrote:I've never noticed this before until her last video (Easter one) so I'm not sure if she normally does it but I've been on Instragram a few times since the upload and she has posted and deleted numerous times along the lines of "if you haven't already seen it go and watch our latest video" ... does she normally try and gain views like that? I understand advertising your video once or maybe twice but if I hadn't already watched it and I kept seeing that post pop up "one hour ago", "5 minutes ago" and so on, it would make me not want to watch it ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She does that a lot. She'll post like 3 or 4 times on IG and a couple times on Snap. It's soo annoying. Maybe she would get views if she made her videos interesting...

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I'm sorry if this was already brought up. I watched her "speed cleaning" video earlier and noticed there was a little booster seat at their dining table. Isn't Hazzel too old to be using one of those? I want to say we got rid of ours when our daughter was like 3.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

zipadeedodah wrote:I'm sorry if this was already brought up. I watched her "speed cleaning" video earlier and noticed there was a little booster seat at their dining table. Isn't Hazzel too old to be using one of those? I want to say we got rid of ours when our daughter was like 3.
Does it matter how old they are if they aren't tall enough to reach the table? What would be an alternative, a pillow?
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

fossilfinger wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:I'm sorry if this was already brought up. I watched her "speed cleaning" video earlier and noticed there was a little booster seat at their dining table. Isn't Hazzel too old to be using one of those? I want to say we got rid of ours when our daughter was like 3.
Does it matter how old they are if they aren't tall enough to reach the table? What would be an alternative, a pillow?
I wouldn't put it past her. She babies Hazzel. I often forget she'll be 5 soon.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... eb254b.jpg[/img]

First time posting an image so if it doesn't work properly or I've done it wrong some guidance would be great!

Spotted this watching her cleaning video, does this look like an early ultrasound to anyone else? Sorry if it is obviously something else, I'm currently pregnant and had an ultrasound recently so could just be that they're on my mind but thought it was worth asking your guys opinions!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Mybaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mybaby »

My daughter uses a booster seat still and she's 4, it's recommended till I belive maybe 6(?). Same as it's recommended to keep kids from forward facing till they are 2. Just some information. I could careless of booter seat or not, with anyone. But no it's not babying her.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I was just curious. Sorry for asking.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... eb254b.jpg[/img]

First time posting an image so if it doesn't work properly or I've done it wrong some guidance would be great!

Spotted this watching her cleaning video, does this look like an early ultrasound to anyone else? Sorry if it is obviously something else, I'm currently pregnant and had an ultrasound recently so could just be that they're on my mind but thought it was worth asking your guys opinions!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Wouldn't be surprised, maybe thats why she is so scatterbrained and she is tired all the time.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It pisses me off so much that she has that nice house and all that tacky ass furniture. It has potential to look really nice but nah

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”