Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

Unread post by fossilfinger »

usernamessuck wrote: "Corbin would like a boy"....what do you want kelsey? Do you not even want more kids? Why does it only matter what corbin wants?
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I also can't figure out why everything in the relationship seems to revolve around Corbin. Kelsey could have at least said, "I don't care if our next is a boy or a girl."

How can Corbin stand to eat four donuts and an Oreo milkshake all in one day? Only broken up by greasy fried food. Damn. Not hatin' or anything. He's lucky he seems to have a good metabolism (I know he has taken up running recently, but no amount of running could undo that kind of caloric intake).
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Now that they have a car are they going to go see Corbin's parents and have them finally meet their granddaughter?? It just SOOO weird that she's almost two months old and they have never met her. And Kelsey's mom has only been there once - for the birth - and left after just a day or two?? Do they ask family to stay away??
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

ewokfan11 wrote:Now that they have a car are they going to go see Corbin's parents and have them finally meet their granddaughter?? It just SOOO weird that she's almost two months old and they have never met her. And Kelsey's mom has only been there once - for the birth - and left after just a day or two?? Do they ask family to stay away??
I know some will ask for time with just baby before having a bunch of people over. Don't know if they're like that though.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:Now that they have a car are they going to go see Corbin's parents and have them finally meet their granddaughter?? It just SOOO weird that she's almost two months old and they have never met her. And Kelsey's mom has only been there once - for the birth - and left after just a day or two?? Do they ask family to stay away??
I know some will ask for time with just baby before having a bunch of people over. Don't know if they're like that though.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
No they ask family to come and be there maid while they're visiting Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tent camping with a baby?? I thought for sure they were going to rent a cabin or a yurt just for the sake of comfort and June's wellbeing. It's going to get down to the low 40s and rain up on Mt. Hood tonight. I camped A LOT in the PNW and that doesn't sound fun to me (without a baby). I wonder if they will bail or get a motel room. Tent camping is completely different from their "camping" in the Wander Wagon. It's also NOT summer, so it will be COLD!
Last edited by ewokfan11 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Family probably saw that honey do list and said "Heck no! Not visiting until you get your head out of your butt"

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
melonyogloo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melonyogloo »

What he bought was not even a tent. It is a shelter to shield from the sun and bugs. It has no rainfly. Are they sleeping in the car overnight or just picnicking?
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

melonyogloo wrote:What he bought was not even a tent. It is a shelter to shield from the sun and bugs. It has no rainfly. Are they sleeping in the car overnight or just picnicking?
Maybe they are sleeping in the car? Corbin is really tall, so I'm not sure how comfortable they'd be sleeping in the Forester. It's just a large station wagon.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

They did mention how they would be able to sleep in the car when they bought it. ..... Makes then seem like bigger idiots to me lol

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

I bet people love it when they walk into a store, how do u not even remotely know what u want for camping and have they ever been camping since they had to go buy everything! That makes no sense I thought they spent all their time outdoors and loved camping and I wouldn't be buying camping gear in that small of an apt where are they gonna store everything! They think nothing through!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

ewokfan11 wrote:Corbin and Kelsey's relationship almost feels like father/child daughter. The way he speaks to her (my love), treats her (when he's "so proud" of her for doing even simple stuff) and coaxes her to do basic things (like driving today) are sorta creepy.
DDLG anyone? I could see them being into it.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

sataninwonderland wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:Corbin and Kelsey's relationship almost feels like father/child daughter. The way he speaks to her (my love), treats her (when he's "so proud" of her for doing even simple stuff) and coaxes her to do basic things (like driving today) are sorta creepy.
Maybe that's why they're both so miserable since June came along. The baby has usurped the core of their relationship (even if they aren't aware of it) because she's an actual real child who needs actual real caring for and real parenting.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

I unsubscribed after a couple of week, I can't even with these two
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

sataninwonderland wrote:
Image I'm cringing. What a horrible thing to imagine, but so easy with whiny Kelsey and controlling Corbin.

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Props to them for getting out with June though. They need to follow the family I'm currently following on IG. They are thru hiking the AT with their daughter Ellie who isn't even a year old yet. It's such a cool adventure and it's funny to see the amount that C&K have packed for one night compared to what this family has packed for the entire summer (yes I know they refill supplies every couple weeks, but just in general)
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:Props to them for getting out with June though. They need to follow the family I'm currently following on IG. They are thru hiking the AT with their daughter Ellie who isn't even a year old yet. It's such a cool adventure and it's funny to see the amount that C&K have packed for one night compared to what this family has packed for the entire summer (yes I know they refill supplies every couple weeks, but just in general)
It did look like they had a good set-up for taking the baby out. I'm curious how it went at night because they ended the vlog before it was even dark.

Have they mentioned if they are going to PlayList Live?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

ewokfan11 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Props to them for getting out with June though. They need to follow the family I'm currently following on IG. They are thru hiking the AT with their daughter Ellie who isn't even a year old yet. It's such a cool adventure and it's funny to see the amount that C&K have packed for one night compared to what this family has packed for the entire summer (yes I know they refill supplies every couple weeks, but just in general)
It did look like they had a good set-up for taking the baby out. I'm curious how it went at night because they ended the vlog before it was even dark.

Have they mentioned if they are going to PlayList Live?
I thought the set up was great. That dock a tot would work out GREAT for camping with a baby. It was their first try and I think they did good (at least until night time like you said). They will quickly learn what they NEED and what they can leave at home. :)
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Under a waterfall seems like a dangerous, slippery place to walk when you're wearing a baby. I would be so scared that I would slip and fall on my baby.

A lot of the things they do, they should really do when June is older and can enjoy herself. A walking one year old would have A LOT of fun holding mommy or daddy's hand while walking under a waterfall.
westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by westwuff »

I think taking June places is fine..no reason they can't take her back to Silver Falls when she's older, maybe it will be a yearly trip. I probably would have waited for the weather to be nicer. I'm a little surprised they only change her diaper once at night. I usually bring more tarps to put under the tent and to use as protective rain cover, but otherwise their setup looked good. It looked like a beautiful place to hike.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

westwuff wrote:I think taking June places is fine..no reason they can't take her back to Silver Falls when she's older, maybe it will be a yearly trip. I probably would have waited for the weather to be nicer. I'm a little surprised they only change her diaper once at night. I usually bring more tarps to put under the tent and to use as protective rain cover, but otherwise their setup looked good. It looked like a beautiful place to hike.
There's nothing really wrong with them taking her places, but she can't enjoy them. What's the fun in carrying around a small infant who can't have a good time? lol

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”