I know there's no way she will. She will have an epidural at 2 cm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mckayla Adkins

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

That "mommy cloutier" girl went on and on about doing a water birth but in her 1 month update, it sounded like she got an epidural. These girls think it's cute and trendy...they obviously don't understand how much pain they'll be in lol
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:That "mommy cloutier" girl went on and on about doing a water birth but in her 1 month update, it sounded like she got an epidural. These girls think it's cute and trendy...they obviously don't understand how much pain they'll be in lol
she did get one. She said it messed up her back or something like that

juststardust
Talker
Talker

Unread post by juststardust »

First people were complaining about her wanting to have a c-section because her vagina might be stretched out (which was just an assumption on this board because she never actually said that) and now y'all gotta be negative about her wanting to have a natural birth? Lord knows I can't stand this girl but holy hell yall sure do love contradicting yourselves on these forums. And I'm sure by "natural" she means vaginally and not without an epidural.
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

juststardust wrote:First people were complaining about her wanting to have a c-section because her vagina might be stretched out (which was just an assumption on this board because she never actually said that) and now y'all gotta be negative about her wanting to have a natural birth? Lord knows I can't stand this girl but holy hell yall sure do love contradicting yourselves on these forums. And I'm sure by "natural" she means vaginally and not without an epidural.
no she made a tweet about how she was going to do it WITHOUT an epidural, and she herself said she wanted to have a c-section so she wouldn't stretch out her vagina. It wasn't us making it up.

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

lovebug1212 wrote:
juststardust wrote:First people were complaining about her wanting to have a c-section because her vagina might be stretched out (which was just an assumption on this board because she never actually said that) and now y'all gotta be negative about her wanting to have a natural birth? Lord knows I can't stand this girl but holy hell yall sure do love contradicting yourselves on these forums. And I'm sure by "natural" she means vaginally and not without an epidural.
no she made a tweet about how she was going to do it WITHOUT an epidural, and she herself said she wanted to have a c-section so she wouldn't stretch out her vagina. It wasn't us making it up.

It's important to note that we likely wouldn't be trashing her decisions if she was actually educated about them. Saying you don't want to give birth vaginally because you're afraid it would stretch out your vagina is just about as ignorant as can be. Suddenly going from that thought process to a full on natural birth plan just seems irrational.

Masm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Masm »

I think she wants a natural birth now because that's what hope&baby is doing. She doesn't have as many subscribers as mckayla but I can see mckayla being one of those youtubers that has to be better than the others. Like her changing the baby's name and keeping it a secret for more attention.
juststardust
Talker
Talker

Unread post by juststardust »

lovebug1212 wrote:

Do you know where she said that she wanted to have a c-section because she didn't want her vagina to stretch out? All I remember was her mentioning that she'd prefer a c-section over a vaginal birth in a q&a I think but maybe she went into more detail in another video? I don't watch her videos too often nor do I follow her on any other social media because I don't care for her too much, she's clueless and boring and planned this baby in my opinion.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

I wonder if she's jealous that Jelian Mecardo another Teen Moms YouTube channel is growing faster then hers did/is...
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

d4865 wrote:I wonder if she's jealous that Jelian Mecardo another Teen Moms YouTube channel is growing faster then hers did/is...
probably not because jelian has been on YouTube for over a year and just now is getting known. Mckayla has only been on for four months

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Just going to leave this here.... [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 6b7a05.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 4f4033.png[/img]

yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yallstupid »

alyssadt wrote:Just going to leave this here.... [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 6b7a05.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 4f4033.png[/img]

Hahahaha, omg I was wondering why she did a stupid screenshot like that for her video. I see why now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

She's in labor apparently...

prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

Her baby sister is here & shes soooooo cute

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

alyssadt wrote:She's in labor apparently...

And now she's saying she's probably going home soon...how many false alarms is this girl gonna have? Image

notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

anonymous2829 wrote:
alyssadt wrote:She's in labor apparently...

And now she's saying she's probably going home soon...how many false alarms is this girl gonna have? Image

Her Instagram said they gave her steroid shots and tried to stop labor since she's so early.

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Well I hope everything is ok...34 weeks is definitely a little early to have a baby

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

anonymous2829 wrote:Well I hope everything is ok...34 weeks is definitely a little early to have a baby

Yes technically, but more than likely he would have been perfectly fine, especially with the steroid shots. Maybe a little small but that's it.
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

literallywhat wrote:
anonymous2829 wrote:Well I hope everything is ok...34 weeks is definitely a little early to have a baby

Yes technically, but more than likely he would have been perfectly fine, especially with the steroid shots. Maybe a little small but that's it.
From a medical stand point, yes, he definitely would be fine. Just thinking from the position of a mother and having to see your baby in the NICU (even for a very short time) would surely be tough, that's all. But she's home now and just reached 35 weeks so the baby will most likely not even need to spend time in the NICU even if he was born at this point especially since he's had the steroid shots

Return to “I-P”