DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILYLYINGBRYAN&PISSYMISSY. PART #86

Unread post by Momto3boys »

I mean didnt that driver KNOW who the LUMPS where. They were probably mad because he didnt kiss their ass . Berated him and the guy got pissed that they didnt control their kids. But OLLIE is a star he doesnt have to. Does that driver know that. Dones the driver know that they get those plaid coats at disney.. Its is all the drivers fault because because he should have known the Lumps were VIP people LOL
springsahm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by springsahm »

uber is a terrible company to work for. My friend worked for them and I can tell you, they have absolutely no rights or protection bc their claim is that they support the app-nothing else. I am not surprised that customer service laughed at the lumps. There is no customer service. It's frankly not a safe business model. I wouldn't take a solo uber bc neither I nor the driver would be protected in the event of an incident. I know that makes me an old fogey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
springsahm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by springsahm »

Just watched the clip on Twitter. Missy said he hated the kids and that it was so uncomfortable. That sounds like he wasn't putting up with their behavior. Bryan also said it was nerve wracking. I don't think the driver was doing anything dangerous. It sounds to me like they were upset that he said something about their kids' behavior. I doubt they are accustomed to people challenging them on their parenting. I am not saying I would like it either in a situation where I am stuck in a car with a stranger, but the way missy said it sounded like she was hurt that he didn't like her kids. That's not someone being righteously angry bc her kids were put in danger. I don't want to call racist bc people jump to that too often but is it possible that the combination of their not controlling their kids and their not EVER being around black people made them overreact to his comments and therefore escalating the situation? Idk who knows what actually happened.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Whether it's their fault or not, I agree, why couldn't they leave well enough alone? What is WRONG with them?

Like hell I would flip someone off who's pissed and yelling at me. I would be running away, curling up in my bed, and crying lmao
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

springsahm wrote:Just watched the clip on Twitter. Missy said he hated the kids and that it was so uncomfortable. That sounds like he wasn't putting up with their behavior. Bryan also said it was nerve wracking. I don't think the driver was doing anything dangerous. It sounds to me like they were upset that he said something about their kids' behavior. I doubt they are accustomed to people challenging them on their parenting. I am not saying I would like it either in a situation where I am stuck in a car with a stranger, but the way missy said it sounded like she was hurt that he didn't like her kids. That's not someone being righteously angry bc her kids were put in danger. I don't want to call racist bc people jump to that too often but is it possible that the combination of their not controlling their kids and their not EVER being around black people made them overreact to his comments and therefore escalating the situation? Idk who knows what actually happened.

They have been around black people though. They were "friends" with the Nivenulls. They even had black workers in their house. I think it were the guys working on the internet or something. The guy painting the wall over Ollie's drawing was black also, and Missy seemed pretty comfortable with him there in their house.
And the people working on the pool ain't Caucasian either, they look like Latinos.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Ducklings4 wrote:His laugh at the end did seem more of a stress release now that the situation was over. I bet the whole family has rehashed the whole incident so many times now they don't even know the real story.

Yeah, but it was when Missy was still arguing with the guy. It wasn't over.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

HelloSweetie wrote:I rewatched and Missy definitely flipped him the bird as he drove by, just seconds after everyone was told to go inside because "he is dangerous." Missy did NOT help matters, and if he really was crazy, risked her family's safety.

She had Ollie's shoes in her hand the entire time. It was Finn's that Bryan handed to her.

No car seats anywhere. The

I think Jim was holding the door to the car and standing inside of it to prevent the driver from leaving. At least that's what it seems like to me.
I thought I saw him hand someone the shoes from the back of the car... the video was really glitchy for me for some reason though, so I could have been mistaken.
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

Playsinrain wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I rewatched and Missy definitely flipped him the bird as he drove by, just seconds after everyone was told to go inside because "he is dangerous." Missy did NOT help matters, and if he really was crazy, risked her family's safety.

She had Ollie's shoes in her hand the entire time. It was Finn's that Bryan handed to her.

I think Jim was holding the door to the car and standing inside of it to prevent the driver from leaving. At least that's what it seems like to me.
I thought I saw him hand someone the shoes from the back of the car... the video was really glitchy for me for some reason though, so I could have been mistaken.
Jim hands the shoes to Cassie, Cassie throws them up the driveway, missy picks up the shoes and later hands them to Bryan.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chipmunks wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

Jim hands the shoes to Cassie, Cassie throws them up the driveway, missy picks up the shoes and later hands them to Bryan.

Ok I thought I saw himhand someone the shoes, I wish the video would play correctly for me. Ugh.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ladyju28 wrote:
springsahm wrote:Just watched the clip on Twitter. Missy said he hated the kids and that it was so uncomfortable. That sounds like he wasn't putting up with their behavior. Bryan also said it was nerve wracking. I don't think the driver was doing anything dangerous. It sounds to me like they were upset that he said something about their kids' behavior. I doubt they are accustomed to people challenging them on their parenting. I am not saying I would like it either in a situation where I am stuck in a car with a stranger, but the way missy said it sounded like she was hurt that he didn't like her kids. That's not someone being righteously angry bc her kids were put in danger. I don't want to call racist bc people jump to that too often but is it possible that the combination of their not controlling their kids and their not EVER being around black people made them overreact to his comments and therefore escalating the situation? Idk who knows what actually happened.

They have been around black people though. They were "friends" with the Nivenulls. They even had black workers in their house. I think it were the guys working on the internet or something. The guy painting the wall over Ollie's drawing was black also, and Missy seemed pretty comfortable with him there in their house.
And the people working on the pool ain't Caucasian either, they look like Latinos.
Having black people paint their house isn't the same as a black person confronting them as an equal about their children's behavior. And hanging out a couple of times at a convention with Brittany Null doesn't make them friends, really. They probably Pat themselves on the back for being "friends" with her. They strike me as the type who don't understand white privilege at all. I'm not saying that they are overtly racist, but they really aren't around people of color much at all. I'm sure they don't interact with the Latino gardeners, beyond telling them what to do.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

chipmunks wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

Actually my mistake, after Cassie throws them, then Bryan picks them up and later hands them to missy. I got confused because missy had another pair of shoes in her hand the whole time.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It looks like the driver flips them off too as he's pulling away to turn around. Also, why is Jim halfway in the road with his hands up like he's trying to stop him as he leaves??? Why try and stop the guy and continue the confrontation? Just let him leave!!!! The fact that missy blames the kids ("he hated the kids the whole time...") makes me really think they were acting a fool in that car. Not everyone can deal with loud, rude kids while driving like they can. I know they regularly used to just ignore Finn screaming in the backseat (no shame, my daughter HATED car rides for months when she was an infant. Sometimes you just HAVE to ignore it, as long as they are safe and just mad) some people are not used to that. He probably asked them to control the kids and keep them a bit quieter while he tried to drive and it escalated.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
ladyju28 wrote:

Having black people paint their house isn't the same as a black person confronting them as an equal about their children's behavior. And hanging out a couple of times at a convention with Brittany Null doesn't make them friends, really. They probably Pat themselves on the back for being "friends" with her. They strike me as the type who don't understand white privilege at all. I'm not saying that they are overtly racist, but they really aren't around people of color much at all. I'm sure they don't interact with the Latino gardeners, beyond telling them what to do.

As horrible as this sounds, I don't think they have a problem with minority workers, as I feel like they are like Ellie, they think people with those jobs are below them. Plus even if they aren't ok with black people or latinos, I highly doubt they are so racist that they would go so far as to requesting all white workers at their home. I don't think that would work out well for them. I don't think, and hope that they are racist, but it honestly wouldn't surprise me if they were.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I don't think it really has anything to do with race, they act off to anyone who isn't one of them, as in a Lanning or a YouTuber

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ja14 wrote:I don't think it really has anything to do with race, they act off to anyone who isn't one of them, as in a Lanning or a YouTuber

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
This is also very true. No one is quite as good as a manning/Hollister...
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Uhm the Nivenulls actually stayed at their old house. And the person I was actually replying to said that the Lannings were Never around black people.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ladyju28 wrote:Uhm the Nivenulls actually stayed at their old house. And the person I was actually replying to said that the Lannings were Never around black people.

OK, but it's still not a real friendship. Once they got bigger, they haven't had anything to do with the Nulls.
Thanks for clarifying about them not "being around" black people.
I still don't think they're actually racist. I just think it's more like PlaysinRain said, thinking they're better than everyone, and if that person confronting them happens to be black or Latino, so much the worse. I don't think they're used to being confronted in the first place. They're used to being sucked up to.
But I do think that they are the type of people who get confused by Black Lives Matter, and don't understand white privilege and what it means. They don't really care. It's not that they're racist, so much as self absorbed. It doesn't affect them, so they don't care.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

When did Britt and Austin stay with DB? I think it was just a collab. They weren't ever real friends I don't think.

I wonder if they didn't have the iPad with them and Ollie was losing his mind about it.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
ladyju28 wrote:Uhm the Nivenulls actually stayed at their old house. And the person I was actually replying to said that the Lannings were Never around black people.

OK, but it's still not a real friendship. Once they got bigger, they haven't had anything to do with the Nulls.
Thanks for clarifying about them not "being around" black people.
I still don't think they're actually racist. I just think it's more like PlaysinRain said, thinking they're better than everyone, and if that person confronting them happens to be black or Latino, so much the worse. I don't think they're used to being confronted in the first place. They're used to being sucked up to.
But I do think that they are the type of people who get confused by Black Lives Matter, and don't understand white privilege and what it means. They don't really care. It's not that they're racist, so much as self absorbed. It doesn't affect them, so they don't care.

Agree.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Interesting that all their "friends" have already put up their vlogs but nothing yet from the lumps. Too much partying and it's hard work to edit the uber video to show what little angels the boys were.

Return to “Daily Bumps”