Atrigsdad
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Satterfield

Unread post by Atrigsdad »

citrusdream wrote:
Jeybee27 wrote:Her whole family is trash. They all have their own threat on topix. Her little sister just had a baby. And she conceived the same week she was "raped" (caught having sex with a random guy). I don't think the baby she has is her boyfriends. If he was smart he would DNA test. They're just hillbilly inbred Hicks.
her sister put a post up admitting that her boyfriend isn't the father. I called that from the beginning!!
Do you have a screen shot?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
hannefrank17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hannefrank17 »

Atrigsdad wrote:
citrusdream wrote:
Jeybee27 wrote:Her whole family is trash. They all have their own threat on topix. Her little sister just had a baby. And she conceived the same week she was "raped" (caught having sex with a random guy). I don't think the baby she has is her boyfriends. If he was smart he would DNA test. They're just hillbilly inbred Hicks.
her sister put a post up admitting that her boyfriend isn't the father. I called that from the beginning!!
Do you have a screen shot?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... fb7bc7.jpg[/img]

Sheyenne deleted her posts about Trenton not being the father, but this is what Trenton posted.
Screenshot_20170203-234454.png
This is what Sheyenne's mom posted not too long after.

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

There is some screenshits on the IG mommies 2 thread
Mamajama123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamajama123 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Omfg yes please. I hope she really goes on there
if she does go on there I think they should have all the people that Sierra lived with and screwed over on there too because she would never talk about all the bad shit she did to others. I am so tired of her playing the victim when she brought most of it on herself by being a shitty person. I am glad she found a guy that loves her and zylar,and I really don't hate her as I think she was just in a bad place but come on! own up to your past and admit when you did wrong. Don't keep playing the victim and act like a Saint and that everyone is out to get you because they are "just jealous" because you have "everything they want" I don't know if she is just trying to put up a front anymore or that she has somehow deluded herself to actually believe that. It's sad really. I wish she would just ignore all the "hate pages" and focus on her family instead of trying to stay in the drama. She has potential to be a better person if she would just realize she did wrong and move on instead of trying to play the victim to get attention and stay in the spotlight. If her and ivy weren't on good terms right now it would be awesome to see what ivy and her family would say about her and what she did while living with them. Honestly I am not a fan of ivy but I do know that she screwed over ivys family a lot over the course of their completely on and off again friendship.
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Unread post by fuzzyjeans »

Sierra's Thrive "advertisements" seem more and more pushy and are bordering bullying now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dam her and Corey broke up. Wonder who is getting the house and car lol
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Did they really?! Damn I wonder what happened. They seemed so happy on the trip they just took together lmao

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

I'm not surprised they broke up. I am surprised at how long he put up with her considering he obviously hasn't been into her for a while
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sierra Satterfield

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I feel terrible for her oldest. He was calling Corey dad. Poor kid.

Also whatever happened with the reality show they were filming?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Unread post by fuzzyjeans »

She "let" Corey keep the house and they are "getting the car figured out" lmfao. She's currently living with her grandma to "help" her.

yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yallstupid »

fuzzyjeans wrote:She "let" Corey keep the house and they are "getting the car figured out" lmfao. She's currently living with her grandma to "help" her.

Well she only got the house after she met Corey surprise surprise, so she's back to square one. So much for being super successful from thrive or whatever bullshit pyramid business she's involved with.

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

she posted a screen shot of her bank account and she has about $5,000. which, dont get me wrong, that's a decent amount, but not anything worth bragging about and definitely not anything close to "wealthy". and for someone who claims to make so much and supposedly just got a $35,000 bonus, that's nothing. she posted the screen shot in retaliation to some girl saying she doesn't have anyhting to be proud of or something.
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

chelsieross7 wrote:she posted a screen shot of her bank account and she has about $5,000. which, dont get me wrong, that's a decent amount, but not anything worth bragging about and definitely not anything close to "wealthy". and for someone who claims to make so much and supposedly just got a $35,000 bonus, that's nothing. she posted the screen shot in retaliation to some girl saying she doesn't have anyhting to be proud of or something.
She posted it where wtf? Insta?

urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Pretty sure it was on fb but she deleted the thread Image
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

urusha90 wrote:Pretty sure it was on fb but she deleted the thread Image
She's the same girl she's always been clearly, I know it's how she makes her money but she should really get off the internet she makes herself look so bad.

lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

Who follows her on IG? Is she acting like she is going to be on a reality show?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lynnd wrote:Who follows her on IG? Is she acting like she is going to be on a reality show?
Her dad is doing blogs of her and her sisters and it's supposed to be like a reality show it's gonna be a joke
hannefrank17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hannefrank17 »

[quote="fuzzyjeans"]She "let" Corey keep the house and they are "getting the car figured out" lmfao. She's currently living with her grandma to "help" her.

Did she ever get her license and didn't she buy the car for herself? I thought Corey already had a car plus his bike.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

hannefrank17 wrote:
fuzzyjeans wrote:She "let" Corey keep the house and they are "getting the car figured out" lmfao. She's currently living with her grandma to "help" her.

Did she ever get her license and didn't she buy the car for herself? I thought Corey already had a car plus his bike.
No she convinced Corey to sell his car to her sister Brandi and they borrowed Corey's mom's car for like 4months or so then they got the Cherokee. But it's in Corey's name. She's just the one paying it.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

There's video of her dad coaxing zylar into spraying axe body spray in his mouth. Lots of people have said they contacted cps. Disappointing to see ivy like comments from the older sister defending her dad's actions

Return to “Sierra Satterfield”