Bonnie and Joel: Kidses Family Vacation (Part 10)

phie20
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Kidses Family Vacation (Part 10)

Unread post by phie20 »

Double post, sorry!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:Was the plaid a female? I remember seeing someone in the vlogs thinking "why is she invading their space?" If so, now I know.

Bonnie is irking me out more and more (obviously). I don't like hearing her gasps of amazement over the kids'. I don't like hearing her laughing into the camera. And I can't stand how naive she can be, such as giving enough time in anticipation of lines. I know she's never been, but come on. I feel like that's total common sense. Last, "BOW teek" what?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The plaid was a man, but there was a nanny as well. Here's a pic with both of them.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 563a0d.png[/img]
Woah, is it just me, or does Olivia need some new clothes? She must have just had a growth spurt. That shirt and shorts are too small on her.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And she needs to stand up straight.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:Was the plaid a female? I remember seeing someone in the vlogs thinking "why is she invading their space?" If so, now I know.

Bonnie is irking me out more and more (obviously). I don't like hearing her gasps of amazement over the kids'. I don't like hearing her laughing into the camera. And I can't stand how naive she can be, such as giving enough time in anticipation of lines. I know she's never been, but come on. I feel like that's total common sense. Last, "BOW teek" what?!

The plaid was a man, but there was a nanny as well. Here's a pic with both of them.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 563a0d.png[/img]
Woah, is it just me, or does Olivia need some new clothes? She must have just had a growth spurt. That shirt and shorts are too small on her.

A lot of her clothes have been too small for awhile. That pretty black and white striped dress has been too tight on her for months. And naturally, of course. She's just due for some new clothes. That outfit in the photo (and yes that's be woman I saw! Lol) was purchased quite awhile ago, if I remember correctly.

I think Olivia is like Bonnie, thicker than the other girls in her family. Bonnie was pretty slim as a child, it makes me incredibly curious what kind of meals their parents cooked for them. Beau, Ruby, Ellie, and Julie seem to look "metabolism thin" meaning that they effortlessly stay string beans regardless of their eating. I feel like maybe they were given a lot of sugary filler treats and small meals, just based on what I've seen the youtubers Griffiths do. I think that habit will be detrimental for Olivia in the future. I'm still holding on to Bonnie or Bryan going on a major health kick lol. So I can feel motivated even more, if that makes sense.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:
A lot of her clothes have been too small for awhile. That pretty black and white striped dress has been too tight on her for months. And naturally, of course. She's just due for some new clothes. That outfit in the photo (and yes that's be woman I saw! Lol) was purchased quite awhile ago, if I remember correctly.

I think Olivia is like Bonnie, thicker than the other girls in her family. Bonnie was pretty slim as a child, it makes me incredibly curious what kind of meals their parents cooked for them. Beau, Ruby, Ellie, and Julie seem to look "metabolism thin" meaning that they effortlessly stay string beans regardless of their eating. I feel like maybe they were given a lot of sugary filler treats and small meals, just based on what I've seen the youtubers Griffiths do. I think that habit will be detrimental for Olivia in the future. I'm still holding on to Bonnie or Bryan going on a major health kick lol. So I can feel motivated even more, if that makes sense.

Bryan LMFAO.

Pretty sure he's not allowed to go to the gym. Or cook meals at home anymore Image
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

That picture of them all with the Plaid and the babysitter, Cody, Boston, and Kate look like triplets. Kate seems rather small, so it really puts how small Cody is into perspective because they're not too far off in size.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:The "we have connections" comment was really off putting. I don't like this Bonnie. She is acting so entitled. And sorry, but I don't really care for Olivia either, I know its just her age but Id much rather watch the boys then her complaining!
I dont think the "we have connections" was bad. Sometimes when I get an amazing parking spot I think Im SO COOL lol... Or i think she meant it like I'd say it if we happen to get a nice spot in a restaurant on our anniversary or something.. Her tone wasnt bratty like if Byran Lanning said it. He actually think's he's the shit but all he is is warm piss..
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

amyfalafal wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:The "we have connections" comment was really off putting. I don't like this Bonnie. She is acting so entitled. And sorry, but I don't really care for Olivia either, I know its just her age but Id much rather watch the boys then her complaining!
I dont think the "we have connections" was bad. Sometimes when I get an amazing parking spot I think Im SO COOL lol... Or i think she meant it like I'd say it if we happen to get a nice spot in a restaurant on our anniversary or something.. Her tone wasnt bratty like if Byran Lanning said it. He actually think's he's the shit but all he is is warm piss..
Except that they did get the good spot because of "connections". It was roped off. I get being excited about a good parking spot. We joke about the "parking goddess". But this wasn't that. They didn't luck into the seats. They were saved for them because they were doing the sponsored vlog.

Olivia isn't far at all. She might end up chunky if they keep their eating lots of junk lifestyle, but right now, it's just too-small clothes and bad posture making her look bad. I wonder if she'd like soccer? It would be good for all of those kids to run around more.

chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

PostyMcPosterston wrote: A lot of her clothes have been too small for awhile. That pretty black and white striped dress has been too tight on her for months. And naturally, of course. She's just due for some new clothes. That outfit in the photo (and yes that's be woman I saw! Lol) was purchased quite awhile ago, if I remember correctly.

definitely get what you're saying. Bonnie got me interested into more makeup, and if she finally got on a health kick and made good recipes, I'd be following that too.

If DB ever did... well, I'll just be quiet.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

amyfalafal wrote:
I think her tone was bratty. And I think she's letting the sponsorship get to her head. They had that area roped off because of her sponsorship. It's not like she just lucked into them. Her comment and tone seemed braggy to me.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

That section is for all the VIPers from the day. When Bonnie said she had a connection I didn't take it as bratty. I thought it was better than acting like just anyone can sit there after buying the Parksaver tickets. Saying she had a connection is exactly how it was.

The way Bryan, Missy and E&J acted with their plaids by showing them off and acting like it was because of their fame, now that was bratty.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

HelloSweetie wrote:That section is for all the VIPers from the day. When Bonnie said she had a connection I didn't take it as bratty. I thought it was better than acting like just anyone can sit there after buying the Parksaver tickets. Saying she had a connection is exactly how it was.

The way Bryan, Missy and E&J acted with their plaids by showing them off and acting like it was because of their fame, now that was bratty.
But isn't it strange Bonnie was hiding their VIP guide and nanny? Doesn't that make it even worse? She and Joel must know it's bad to show off, but then they HIDE it.

Bonnie is just as weird and strange as her sisters. And WHY didn't they bring Lincoln with ALL THAT HELP??!

They just lie all the time.
Last edited by ewokfan11 on Thu May 11, 2017 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

shelbyanne wrote:That "dancing" at 3:39 LOL
Oh jeez, what an embarrassing mom. She had to stand up in her seat to do that and her expression, yikes. I'm sure Olivia was 'delighted.'
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

lmmomSD wrote:It's official that Joel does all the editing. As if anyone wondered. When they were in the hotel, Bonnie said "Joel still has hours of work ahead of him"
I wonder who got up with the kids the next morning. Joel is often seen up first, getting Olivia ready for/taking to school etc, even since he's taken over the editing.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ewokfan11 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:That section is for all the VIPers from the day. When Bonnie said she had a connection I didn't take it as bratty. I thought it was better than acting like just anyone can sit there after buying the Parksaver tickets. Saying she had a connection is exactly how it was.

But isn't it strange Bonnie was hiding their VIP guide and nanny? Doesn't that make it even worse? She and Joel must know it's bad to show off, but then they HIDE it.

Bonnie is just as weird and strange as her sisters. And WHY didn't they bring Lincoln with ALL THAT HELP??!

But just the other day you are were annoyed Bonnie was making it look like you would get all these freebies if you went to Disneyland? This is literally the opposite maneuver, and yet you're still annoyed. All vloggers are not equal, and just because you are annoyed with all vloggers failing to disclose theese freebies doesn't mean Bonnie carries the weight for that. She's actually done a better job of most at making it clear this has all been sponsored. They didn't exactly hide the guide or Nanny, they were still in scenes, they just didn't show off. If Parksavers provides the plaid (which is likely) and the Nanny was hired by Emily, why make a big deal of showing that off and alienating the audience? DB went the opposite route and it was arrogant af.

I don't actually think they lie as much as you think. I think if they did, we would see a lot less of the safety concerns, and we wouldn't hear about the teachers being annoyed, or Bonnie acting spoiled. Plus half the stuff you've suggested she lied about this trip are just actually how things work at Disney.

I watch vloggers who hide stuff and deliberately mislead and lie. Maybe Bonnie misleads by omission, but that isn't the same as carrying on about breastfeeding while formula feeding, or talking about how you are shopping alone as your mother is seen in the background. Bonnie never said Joel was still working, she just never said that he quit.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:

But just the other day you are were annoyed Bonnie was making it look like you would get all these freebies if you went to Disneyland? This is literally the opposite maneuver, and yet you're still annoyed. All vloggers are not equal, and just because you are annoyed with all vloggers failing to disclose theese freebies doesn't mean Bonnie carries the weight for that. She's actually done a better job of most at making it clear this has all been sponsored. They didn't exactly hide the guide or Nanny, they were still in scenes, they just didn't show off. If Parksavers provides the plaid (which is likely) and the Nanny was hired by Emily, why make a big deal of showing that off and alienating the audience? DB went the opposite route and it was arrogant af.

I don't actually think they lie as much as you think. I think if they did, we would see a lot less of the safety concerns, and we wouldn't hear about the teachers being annoyed, or Bonnie acting spoiled. Plus half the stuff you've suggested she lied about this trip are just actually how things work at Disney.

I watch vloggers who hide stuff and deliberately mislead and lie. Maybe Bonnie misleads by omission, but that isn't the same as carrying on about breastfeeding while formula feeding, or talking about how you are shopping alone as your mother is seen in the background. Bonnie never said Joel was still working, she just never said that he quit.
Nope, never said people get freebies. I said Bonnie (and MOST other family vloggers) just LIE...A LOT! I think most of my frustration is that YT is now just a big advertisement for this and that brand. It's definitely not just families "posting memories." It's all $$$$$$$$ now. These vloggers don't disclose their "integrated" brand deals at all. Makes me sick to even watch these days. Most vlogs are "find the hidden brand deal" now!
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I had a feeling Olivia was actually sick and not just worn out or hungry. She looked genuinely sad to not be feeling well. I feel so bad for her. Hopefully it gets better before they leave, flying while sick is miserable.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Caisflame wrote:I had a feeling Olivia was actually sick and not just worn out or hungry. She looked genuinely sad to not be feeling well. I feel so bad for her. Hopefully it gets better before they leave, flying while sick is miserable.
But then as soon as they were buying junk (churros and cotton candy) she was fine, asking if everyone got their own. I think she was genuinely not feeling well at the time, but was fine once she sat for a bit and ate dinner.

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Caisflame wrote:I had a feeling Olivia was actually sick and not just worn out or hungry. She looked genuinely sad to not be feeling well. I feel so bad for her. Hopefully it gets better before they leave, flying while sick is miserable.
But then as soon as they were buying junk (churros and cotton candy) she was fine, asking if everyone got their own. I think she was genuinely not feeling well at the time, but was fine once she sat for a bit and ate dinner.

It was the first day of her illness, she was only just starting to get sick. She was visibly worse in today's vlog. Of course a child would cheer up when sweets are mentioned even with a cold. Food might have made it a little better but she was still sick, which is so unfortunate on vacation.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”