Bonnie and Joel: Kidses Family Vacation (Part 10)

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Kidses Family Vacation (Part 10)

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Caisflame wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Caisflame wrote:I had a feeling Olivia was actually sick and not just worn out or hungry. She looked genuinely sad to not be feeling well. I feel so bad for her. Hopefully it gets better before they leave, flying while sick is miserable.
But then as soon as they were buying junk (churros and cotton candy) she was fine, asking if everyone got their own. I think she was genuinely not feeling well at the time, but was fine once she sat for a bit and ate dinner.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
It was the first day of her illness, she was only just starting to get sick. She was visibly worse in today's vlog. Of course a child would cheer up when sweets are mentioned even with a cold. Food might have made it a little better but she was still sick, which is so unfortunate on vacation.
They've been on vacation for the last SIX weeks! Hopefully she and Cody will be healthy enough for school on Monday morning!! Of course, it's basically the last few days of school and play time instead of real studying.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I hope she's feeling better. She was definitely miserable at the beginning of the vlog today. I felt bad for her.
So, instead of grabbing Boston and holding him up so he could look into the viewfinder in the Penny Arcade, they just stood there and laughed. He could have slipped really easily and hurt himself.
And I guess we know now where Bonnie gets pranking the kids from! Chad turning the sprinkler on Lincoln wasn't very nice.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Of course Olivia is sick her little brother has croup so I'm betting they all will have it and they just exposed a lot of people to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

My son goes to school and is around sick people everyday. I work in a hospital. If we chose not to go somewhere after being in the vicinity of as sick person, we'd never go anywhere.

No one that was currently sick went. This isn't exactly the same as the Lanning plague infecting all of Vloggerfair.

Plus a cold isn't necessarily croupe. (If she even has a cold. I think she got better after eating because her blood sugar was possibly low from not feeling well and not eating much the night before. I can't imagine they are eating much in the hotel room in the morning).
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bonnie said they were having brunch, so Olivia was probably pretty hungry.

chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

caught up and as if Boston wasn't my favorite little tyke enough, we have a shared affinity for chip and dale! he was too sweet throughout today's vlog.

I've liked seeing Disney through their eyes. it's a good mix of montages and talking. some vloggers just do constant montage in the parks and that's not entertaining!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I would have enjoyed it more without Bonnie cackling and squealing, (and those eyelashes, ugh! She really needs to trim them)but it was great to see the kids experience Disneyland. They really enjoyed meeting the characters, and it was definitely a special time. I hope they can go back when Lincoln is bigger!

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I love seeing how mesmerized Boston is in Disney. Tbh, I get a little teary eyed as well as Bonnie! <3 He's my favorite little guy.
pendleton
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pendleton »

lmmomSD wrote:I would have enjoyed it more without Bonnie cackling and squealing, (and those eyelashes, ugh! She really needs to trim them)but it was great to see the kids experience Disneyland. They really enjoyed meeting the characters, and it was definitely a special time. I hope they can go back when Lincoln is bigger!

Omg, I can't take either of those things anymore! I also hate when Bonnie repeats the same sentence over again right after saying it!
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I love seeing how mesmerized Boston is in Disney. Tbh, I get a little teary eyed as well as Bonnie! <3 He's my favorite little guy.

Boston rules :D
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And when Cody turned around and winked at the camera, was pretty cute too.

KeepingItReal07
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KeepingItReal07 »

How old are her kids?

CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

KeepingItReal07 wrote:How old are her kids?

Olivia is almost 8, turning 8 in July I think, Cody just turned 6, Boston will be 4 in a couple weeks and Lincoln is about 20 months or so
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: The plaid was a man, but there was a nanny as well. Here's a pic with both of them.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 563a0d.png[/img]
Woah, is it just me, or does Olivia need some new clothes? She must have just had a growth spurt. That shirt and shorts are too small on her.

A lot of her clothes have been too small for awhile. That pretty black and white striped dress has been too tight on her for months. And naturally, of course. She's just due for some new clothes. That outfit in the photo (and yes that's be woman I saw! Lol) was purchased quite awhile ago, if I remember correctly.

I think Olivia is like Bonnie, thicker than the other girls in her family. Bonnie was pretty slim as a child, it makes me incredibly curious what kind of meals their parents cooked for them. Beau, Ruby, Ellie, and Julie seem to look "metabolism thin" meaning that they effortlessly stay string beans regardless of their eating. I feel like maybe they were given a lot of sugary filler treats and small meals, just based on what I've seen the youtubers Griffiths do. I think that habit will be detrimental for Olivia in the future. I'm still holding on to Bonnie or Bryan going on a major health kick lol. So I can feel motivated even more, if that makes sense.

Can you imagine if Ellie has a girl with more of Bonnie's metabolism, and if she has brown hair....lord her whole life she will get looks and comments and shitty portions. Still bugs me that look Ellie gave Jared when he was talking about Bonnie calling him thin. SORRY I know not Ellie's thread lol

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

^ Sometimes I think about how many Griffiths grandchildren are blonde (literally all 17 of them, with a few bordering on dirty blonde/light brown). It's not something I thought about until Jennifer visited with Cannon and I was like holy shit, a brown-haired kid. I think another time I noticed the abundance of blondes was when Ellie filmed Jackson and Boston playing in the playroom at the gym while Ellie and Bonnie were working out, and nearly every kid in the frame was blonde. It's a different world out there (coming from a blonde-haired, blue-eyed gal myself). If Ellie had a brunette girl, it'd be something she'd address passive-aggressively in a "light hearted" comment ("is she even my daughter!?")

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Ellie posted a picture of herself with Lincoln on her Instagram story, and he looks exactly like Olivia did in some pictures Bonnie shared when she was 2. To me, Cody is the only one who has a totally unique look out of them all. And he's smaller while Oliva, Boston, and Lincoln seem to be heavier set. I love it when siblings look like each other, mine grew up looking like we were strangers.
nc_mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nc_mom »

It always amazes me how much B&J don't seem to stress school and learning. On today's last Disney vlog they finally get home after the endless vacations they have been taking and Bonnie announces to the kids "do you know what we're going to do after church tomorrow?" I thought she would say that we need to catch up on your school work and start studying. Instead she said: "we're going to watch Dumbo" LOL. Really irresponsible imo!
Parkerwar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parkerwar »

Who gives a 20 month old free reign on a huge bag of skittles candy?

I think I'll pass on Bonnie's tetanus mashed potatoes.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

That clickbait is so bad, it's cringey. I wonder who comes up with the titles since Joel edits, him or Bonnie. Bonnie used to be one of the only "real" vloggers. She didn't try to make things out to be something they weren't. They're changing more and more everyday and it's so unfortunate. It's becoming clear that it's all about the views and money now. Fame hungry. What a shame. She was the last Griffiths vlogger I really liked watching, now it's just unbearable.
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Did anyone else think Bonnie's speech at the beginning was a bit odd? I mean , it's great that she thanked her fans, but it seemed like an afterthought.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”