DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Unread post by lmmomSD »

addyrs wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Were you at the Temecula Promenade?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Indeed!
When my daughter still liked them, I told her that if she wanted to meet them, all we'd have to do was hang out at the Temecula Promenade food court, lol. They were bound to show up one day or another. This was way before Finn was born, though.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Those IG stories are just awful. Giving gum to Finn, chasing him with a leaf blower while laughing (I'm sorry, that's just a douchebag move) and then driving around singing along to Moana while Ollie is in the back seat basically screeching. He isn't even trying to sing. He's just yelling. That's not normal. Even my son with Asperger's tried to sing along. Ollie is just yelling.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:Bryan posted an IG story of him using a leaf blower on Ollie. Right in his face. First of all, he calls Ollie a toddler again, which makes me irrationally angry, but what if he blew a little pebble into Ollie's face, or dirt into his eyes? Such a jerk!

He did it to Finn, too! I'm sure that's just FANTASTIC for their little ears. Image

And gum for both of them? I even think Ollie might be too young for that - I guess it depends on whether he understands the chew but don't swallow concept. There are probably many kids who are ok with gum at almost 4, I just don't know that Ollie is one of them. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
djcbcn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by djcbcn »

Playsinrain wrote:If they were getting the pool at a discount or for free they would NOT be bitching so much were millions can see it.

I'm not sure I agree with that. They complain about every last thing possible. Remember her reaction when she found out fin was a boy. If she can complain that her unborn child isn't what she wanted, I don't doubt she would complain about a free remodel talking too long
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

djcbcn wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:If they were getting the pool at a discount or for free they would NOT be bitching so much were millions can see it.

I'm not sure I agree with that. They complain about every last thing possible. Remember her reaction when she found out fin was a boy. If she can complain that her unborn child isn't what she wanted, I don't doubt she would complain about a free remodel talking too long
Her reaction dusgusted me so much. She couldn't hide it and people noticed but she kept saying it was ok...yeah right.

I also remember when they lived in the old house and she flipped out because Ollie called her mom instead of mama. Something about feeling old but then she tried to cover it up by saying she just didn't want him to grow up. She is terrified of getting older...she freaked at the grey hairs too. I don't get it. Age really is just a number. Sure our bodies change but it's how one decides to live their life during each year that matters. You can be 80 and still be in great health, look good and enjoy life...30 isn't going to kill her...oh wait, with their diet who knows. :-P
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Wow...she was actually "really nice", guys! XD

(lol, they brought receipts!)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

djcbcn wrote:

Yeah but she wasn't getting Finn for free or at a discount, LOL! Seriously though, IF it was some sort of deal (which in all honesty i don't think it is, bc they have had a million chances to advertise the company and haven't. I would say that part of a sponsorship like that would have to include them actually advertising who is doing the work. Although they might have a huge name dropping vlog for the reveal.. we shall see..) I would hope she wouldnt be stupid and entitled enough to bitch about something that their discount could be yanked from them bc they displayed the company in a bad light.

My thing is. she can be pissed off and rude to the workers all she wants, that's her karma she's putting out there, that's her energy she has to deal with, if she want't to be a bitch and act like that to laborers then that's her business, it doesn't make it right or Ok, but whatever.. It's just classless, tasteless, immature, unprofessional and petty AF for her to act that way on camera. She's looking for attention, she want's the minions to feel sorry for her and kiss her ass and be all "Oh poor Daily Bumps!! They have been without a pool for SO LONG!! Don't these people know that Ollie and Missy want to swim!!" When, in all reality (like others have mentioned) they have no lack of time or resources to go swimming if they REALLY wanted too. At this point it's not about them wanting to swim. It's about Missy getting what she want's when she wants it, AND vlog footage. They are STRESSING THE HELL OUT bc they were planning on a huge Memorial Day pool party for the vlog and now it could be postponed and WHAT WILL THEY DO GUYS????????????!!!!!! Panic mode has set in and they are freaking out!
Also, this makes me think the Uber thing had a lot more to do with Missy being a bitch than Ollie and his shoes.. just saying, shes slowly showing her true colors. I'm waiting on the day when she has a huge public melt down and someone catches it on camera.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Edenberry wrote:Wow...she was actually "really nice", guys! XD

(lol, they brought receipts!)
This cracks me up, and i love her typical bitch-splaning "oh i was just kidding with them guys!!! lolz!!!" :roll:
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I thought it was quite sad she has the camera in the boys faces trying to converse with them and the whole time they both looked beyond her to the tv at breakfast. Great #parentinggoals
The whole leaf blower thing was not funny to me. He could have done it to himself. Besides, wait til papa finds out he used his leaf blower! Lol

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

Did they cut Fin's hair or just putting gel in it to keep it combed down?
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

So I didn't see or hear any work going on while Bryan filmed outside but the pool should be done by Friday? Shotty work here it comes.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ok i'm not one who really gets bent out of shape over vlog titles and thumbnails.. but this one really REALLY irked me. Not only is it MAJOR clickbait (which whatever, i know that turns some people off but ehhh i don't care really, most times), it was a controlled burn, they never saw flames and bryan didn't have to make some frantic phone call to the fire dept... But i just really feel like it was in poor taste. 14 people were killed in the wildfires in Gatlinburg TN this past fall, and Cali is well known for dangerous fire situations. Maybe its bc even though its been 6 months since the wildfires in TN, it hits home for me pretty hard and i'm still dealing with that tragedy emotionally. I guess thats why it really upset me, but it's not cool to me. This was NOT a BRUSH FIRE EMERGENCY, it was a controlled burn, lets not downplay actual fire emergencies..
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OH!! and i noticed last night, yall should check out the playlists on their channel.. i'm really thinking they are slowly changing to a toy channel. These have changed in the past couple days.
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

Playsinrain wrote:Ok i'm not one who really gets bent out of shape over vlog titles and thumbnails.. but this one really REALLY irked me. Not only is it MAJOR clickbait (which whatever, i know that turns some people off but ehhh i don't care really, most times), it was a controlled burn, they never saw flames and bryan didn't have to make some frantic phone call to the fire dept... But i just really feel like it was in poor taste. 14 people were killed in the wildfires in Gatlinburg TN this past fall, and Cali is well known for dangerous fire situations. Maybe its bc even though its been 6 months since the wildfires in TN, it hits home for me pretty hard and i'm still dealing with that tragedy emotionally. I guess thats why it really upset me, but it's not cool to me. This was NOT a BRUSH FIRE EMERGENCY, it was a controlled burn, lets not downplay actual fire emergencies..
It bugged me to since FL is in a drought and burning. We just, finally, are starting to get rain but it's still not enough. Total freaking click bait.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

California just released a warning about wildfires for this week too. They're taking a lesson from Slyfox. If they see an ambulance drive by, they vlog it and use it in the thumbnail and title. I am not kidding. They drove past a fire after the Pirates of the Caribbean premier, and acted like they were involved in the thumbnail. An ambulance got called to a fast food place across from the hotel they were staying at-- "Had to Call an Ambulance". It's disgusting and poor taste, especially when people are actually hurt or losing their homes, and they're using it for clickbait. The drought may be "over", but it's been dry, and summer is big time wildfire time. People lost their lives in the Crest fire, and every year firefighters are killed and injured fighting wildfires. It's not a joke. I absolutely agree with you on this one, PlaysinRain!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Coolowl wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Ok i'm not one who really gets bent out of shape over vlog titles and thumbnails.. but this one really REALLY irked me. Not only is it MAJOR clickbait (which whatever, i know that turns some people off but ehhh i don't care really, most times), it was a controlled burn, they never saw flames and bryan didn't have to make some frantic phone call to the fire dept... But i just really feel like it was in poor taste. 14 people were killed in the wildfires in Gatlinburg TN this past fall, and Cali is well known for dangerous fire situations. Maybe its bc even though its been 6 months since the wildfires in TN, it hits home for me pretty hard and i'm still dealing with that tragedy emotionally. I guess thats why it really upset me, but it's not cool to me. This was NOT a BRUSH FIRE EMERGENCY, it was a controlled burn, lets not downplay actual fire emergencies..
It bugged me to since FL is in a drought and burning. We just, finally, are starting to get rain but it's still not enough. Total freaking click bait.
YES!! We are getting some of that in south Georgia as well, the Okefenokee is burning!! I think the last i heard was that the ones in S. GA were about 60% contained and i know they have gotten some good rain and cooler temps this week. Last summer was pretty damn terrifying in my area. We had fires popping up EVERYWHERE around us and for weeks we lived with smokey air and fire danger warnings. I'm so glad we are finally breaking out of this drought.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:California just released a warning about wildfires for this week too. They're taking a lesson from Slyfox. If they see an ambulance drive by, they vlog it and use it in the thumbnail and title. I am not kidding. They drove past a fire after the Pirates of the Caribbean premier, and acted like they were involved in the thumbnail. An ambulance got called to a fast food place across from the hotel they were staying at-- "Had to Call an Ambulance". It's disgusting and poor taste, especially when people are actually hurt or losing their homes, and they're using it for clickbait. The drought may be "over", but it's been dry, and summer is big time wildfire time. People lost their lives in the Crest fire, and every year firefighters are killed and injured fighting wildfires. It's not a joke. I absolutely agree with you on this one, PlaysinRain!

SLYFOX WAS THE FIRST THING I THOUGHT OF!!! lol, replace Bryan with Andrew and it could have been their vlog!! It would be different if the fire had actually been closer to them, even seeing a controlled burn close to your home is scary. We have a friend who is a firefighter for the forestry dept here and last summer and fall he worked fires more than any other year in the 15 years he has been with them. It's not something to joke around about. i know California has a worse problem with wildfires than we do here, which makes it even more classless.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Playsinrain wrote:OH!! and i noticed last night, yall should check out the playlists on their channel.. i'm really thinking they are slowly changing to a toy channel. These have changed in the past couple days.
Wow, you weren't kidding at all. I really hope rebranding like this isn't their plan. I won't be able to even hate watch a toy channel.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 50ab91.jpg[/img]
:roll:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Maybe if they paid attention to their son, he wouldn't be rolling off down the driveway.
10 bucks says that Bryan filmed that bit about the smoke _after_ he called the fire department and learned it was a controlled burn.
Oh, and here's a little article both of them should read. It popped up on my Facebook this morning:
Ollie makes no eye contact with his dad. Gee, I wonder why. He looks away, or at the camera.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-p ... story.html

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oh, and "It's been in the 90's but now it's so cold!" As he and Ollie are outside in shorts and t-shirts. Ummm, it _,snowed_ in Colorado this week. Such idiots.

Return to “Daily Bumps”