• Advertisement
    

8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Postby Caisflame » Sat May 27, 2017 4:43 pm

Eve has so much energy, I think she'd do well in some kind of gym class. It doesn't have to be an official gymnastics place since I doubt they'd spend more money on gymnastics, but something simple like My Gym or something similar where they have weekly classes for your child's age. I bet she'd get into a lot less trouble at home because she wouldn't be as bored having burnt energy off. But why enrich your child when you can use the money for a damn scooter.
User avatar
Caisflame
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1418
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:44 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 2451 times

Advertisement

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Postby ACarATorchAJess » Sat May 27, 2017 7:18 pm

I mean, my siblings and I kiss each other on the head/cheek, but this is weird. It looks like it was long AND it's the thumbnail?? Oh hell nah. Image

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
User avatar
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1095
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:34 pm
Has thanked: 10544 times
Been thanked: 4476 times

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Postby LydiaE » Sat May 27, 2017 9:59 pm

For what it's worth, Chad looks disgusted. Shari is so domineering. I think she likes to invade his personal space, like Ruby does.
LydiaE
Informer
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:32 am
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 1110 times

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Postby pymbo » Sat May 27, 2017 11:05 pm

sasperillo wrote:Ruby is LITERALLY planning on burning books.
I can't believe her. I've had it. That's it.


I must've missed this - where did this happen?

Also, the scooter thing is a joke.
pymbo
Amateur
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:51 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 71 times

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Postby decdu » Sun May 28, 2017 12:41 am

ACarATorchAJess wrote:I mean, my siblings and I kiss each other on the head/cheek, but this is weird. It looks like it was long AND it's the thumbnail?? Oh hell nah. Image

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk


I went to watch the vlog but it had a different title!! Why would she change the title and make it seem even more fishy than it already is!!

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170528/f98ab6e787a277e6f5fd5b1ad8537f64.jpg[/img]




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
decdu
Amateur
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:56 am
Has thanked: 222 times
Been thanked: 396 times

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Postby Vincere » Sun May 28, 2017 4:13 am

decdu wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:I mean, my siblings and I kiss each other on the head/cheek, but this is weird. It looks like it was long AND it's the thumbnail?? Oh hell nah. Image

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk


I went to watch the vlog but it had a different title!! Why would she change the title and make it seem even more fishy than it already is!!



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Maybe her demographic is people into incest?

Was Joseph Smith into that as well or just paedophilia and polygamy?
User avatar
Vincere
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1069
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:26 pm
Has thanked: 1084 times
Been thanked: 6548 times

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Postby eloise92 » Sun May 28, 2017 5:17 am

Yep, they burnt actual textbooks... :?
Textbooks other people could use, and learn from...

Burn your notes if you want to but burning textbooks or other actual books is just not ok :'(
eloise92
Amateur
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 3:29 pm
Has thanked: 190 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Postby ujvs_ » Sun May 28, 2017 5:50 am

Oh my god why'd they have to burn actual textbooks which all seemed in perfect condition to be donated
ujvs_
Amateur
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:22 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 253 times

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Postby Vincere » Sun May 28, 2017 5:50 am

Is this the only way you can celebrate finishing the school year?
By showing how much you hated it and burning objects related to it?

If a couple of muslims/black people would have done that fox news/breitbart would have started a crisis with TERRORISTS ARE BURNING DOWN THE USA EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM, REJECTING AMERICAN VALUES etc.

All the kids saying they were having fun!
Next year, they will get a gun and start shooting at the books, FUN!

Is this a family channel?
User avatar
Vincere
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1069
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:26 pm
Has thanked: 1084 times
Been thanked: 6548 times

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Sun May 28, 2017 5:59 am

Oh my god. That is fucking unbelievable!!!! I disliked school just as much as the next person but i would never have imagined burning my textbooks. Nor would my mom have let me, much less suggested it.
This isn't a fun activity for the kids to do. This is disrespectful.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2207
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:15 pm
Has thanked: 16263 times
Been thanked: 8779 times

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Postby Addicted2vlogs » Sun May 28, 2017 6:05 am

Ruby's a fucking idiot. I wonder what the parents of the other kids thought about it. I died when I though she was having the fire on top of the rug, without the fire pit thing. Omg

Everything is so cringey, like I literally screw my face up in disbelief. But I can't look away because it's such good reality television. Kevin wasn't lying yesterday, they are going through a mid life crisis.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Addicted2vlogs
Talker
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 5:06 am
Has thanked: 904 times
Been thanked: 759 times

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Postby sasperillo » Sun May 28, 2017 6:24 am

Ruby: first she burns books, then she deletes the top comment which provides a frame of reference for what they're doing (universal symbol for contempt of knowledge and culture, with explanation for the minions that no, it wasn't just Hitler who burned books). I see a pattern.
sasperillo
Gossiper
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:50 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 2978 times

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Postby Namm » Sun May 28, 2017 6:29 am

The worst thing for the narcissist aka "the mormon religion" is educated people (especially girls) who read and create an interest in wanting to know more, developing their own knowledge which sometimes leads to questioning their surrounding (a no no, for mormon women).
Of all the mormons vloggers Kendra (J-house) and April (April and Davy), seems to be the only women with some type of knowledge.

In this case, I certainly believe that all the hate for school is an inheritance from mother Griffith, which the women are passing on to their own children. Also the Griffith girls have limited knowledge and are lazy as F... and don't want to deal with the children's homework so this a celebration/protest from Ruby on how much she really hates school/education. Bonnie is next. I wonder if this is something mother Griffith used to do ?
Namm
Informer
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:38 am
Has thanked: 88 times
Been thanked: 887 times

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Postby littlebaby » Sun May 28, 2017 6:31 am

The Shari and Chad thing reminds me of how all four Griffiths girls fawn over Beau. I get that he's the only boy in a family of five kids but they act SO weird about it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
littlebaby
Gossiper
 
Posts: 929
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:03 pm
Has thanked: 911 times
Been thanked: 4896 times

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Postby Namm » Sun May 28, 2017 6:32 am

sasperillo wrote:Ruby: first she burns books, then she deletes the top comment which provides a frame of reference for what they're doing (universal symbol for contempt of knowledge and culture, with explanation for the minions that no, it wasn't just Hitler who burned books). I see a pattern.


She's dumb but not that dumb obviously or maybe Kevin is the one deleting "those" comments...
Namm
Informer
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:38 am
Has thanked: 88 times
Been thanked: 887 times

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Postby Vincere » Sun May 28, 2017 6:45 am

Namm wrote:
sasperillo wrote:Ruby: first she burns books, then she deletes the top comment which provides a frame of reference for what they're doing (universal symbol for contempt of knowledge and culture, with explanation for the minions that no, it wasn't just Hitler who burned books). I see a pattern.


She's dumb but not that dumb obviously or maybe Kevin is the one deleting "those" comments...


It could have been the user that posted the comment.
Maybe she couldn't stand the stupidity of the children that defend Ruby.
The other negative comments are still there and rising.
User avatar
Vincere
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1069
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:26 pm
Has thanked: 1084 times
Been thanked: 6548 times

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Postby Vincere » Sun May 28, 2017 7:11 am

Maybe I am wrong.
It looks like another negative comment that had +125 likes disappeared, it was posted by Bibi or something.
User avatar
Vincere
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1069
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:26 pm
Has thanked: 1084 times
Been thanked: 6548 times

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Postby sasperillo » Sun May 28, 2017 7:39 am

Yeah. Several have been deleted. The responses from the minions are moronic and completely in line with the book burning mentality.
I have some great video ideas for Ruby:
-hang nooses in her back yard because it's "fun".
-restrict access to news and the press
- have kids throw stones at other kids, possibly minorities. If no minorities available (is is Utah after all) pick a kid that seems to have trouble at home or who you think might be gay. Make sure to say "it's just a joke, we do it for FUN"
- have kids stand in a line and chant (wait, Americans already do this with their pledge of allegiance)
- have Eve jump/crawl on statues/monuments, better if they represent a cultural figure or a religious figure that isn't Mormon.
-sharpie out content you don't agree with in the kids' mail (this might be harder to do in an age of texts and email)
- put filters on your home network so kids can only communicate with other Mormons
- go stand in line to support a business that donates proceedings to groups specifically designed to deny civil liberties to some groups of people (oh wait, sorry you already did that)
- next time Chad runs for class president have him give out money/candy to potential voters. Have him subtly promise that if he's elected those who vote for him will have special privileges
- "how to delete comments you don't agree with" workshop
- stage a terror event to gain sympathy and incite the masses to violence/hate towards those that are perceived as different. A few ideas: "Someone left a bag of poop on my lawn!" "Haters scratch car!"

I could go on.
sasperillo
Gossiper
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:50 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 2978 times

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Postby Namm » Sun May 28, 2017 8:02 am

sasperillo wrote:Yeah. Several have been deleted. The responses from the minions are moronic and completely in line with the book burning mentality.
I have some great video ideas for Ruby:
-hang nooses in her back yard because it's "fun".
-restrict access to news and the press
- have kids throw stones at other kids, possibly minorities. If no minorities available (is is Utah after all) pick a kid that seems to have trouble at home or who you think might be gay. Make sure to say "it's just a joke, we do it for FUN"
- have kids stand in a line and chant (wait, Americans already do this with their pledge of allegiance)
- have Eve jump/crawl on statues/monuments, better if they represent a cultural figure or a religious figure that isn't Mormon.
-sharpie out content you don't agree with in the kids' mail (this might be harder to do in an age of texts and email)
- put filters on your home network so kids can only communicate with other Mormons
- go stand in line to support a business that donates proceedings to groups specifically designed to deny civil liberties to some groups of people (oh wait, sorry you already did that)
- next time Chad runs for class president have him give out money/candy to potential voters. Have him subtly promise that if he's elected those who vote for him will have special privileges
- "how to delete comments you don't agree with" workshop
- stage a terror event to gain sympathy and incite the masses to violence/hate towards those that are perceived as different. A few ideas: "Someone left a bag of poop on my lawn!" "Haters scratch car!"

I could go on.


Are you sure Ruby haven't doing all above already? As corny and stupid all've you pointed at sound ...I trust that Ruby the true STHM has everything under control and is probably just doing everything in order, one step at a time. Anything that hasn't yet been achieved yet will come up in thee coming vlogs so no need to worry at all... Just wait and see ;)
Namm
Informer
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:38 am
Has thanked: 88 times
Been thanked: 887 times

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Postby jess595 » Sun May 28, 2017 8:21 am

I mean here in the UK we burn schools books when they're not needed (end of GCSEs, end of A levels, aka all the big exams) because we see it as the end of an era, I'm not going to keep a textbook sitting around that I will never use again and can't sell on because I've annotated it am I? I'm not a fan of Ruby but does it make me Hitler for burning my books at the end of the year? No, it's just a bit of fun
jess595
Talker
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:24 am
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 473 times

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Postby sasperillo » Sun May 28, 2017 8:27 am

jess595 wrote:I mean here in the UK we burn schools books when they're not needed (end of GCSEs, end of A levels, aka all the big exams) because we see it as the end of an era, I'm not going to keep a textbook sitting around that I will never use again and can't sell on because I've annotated it am I? I'm not a fan of Ruby but does it make me Hitler for burning my books at the end of the year? No, it's just a bit of fun

It doesn't make you Hitler. It makes you someone who has little cultural and historical awareness and little respect for culture and knowledge. Doing it publicly is a brash sign of entitlement- as would making a video where you throw away a turkey dinner because "you don't need it anymore". You may not need it but celebrating the act of discarding something like that is celebrating ignorance.
sasperillo
Gossiper
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:50 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 2978 times

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Postby jess595 » Sun May 28, 2017 8:32 am

sasperillo wrote:
jess595 wrote:I mean here in the UK we burn schools books when they're not needed (end of GCSEs, end of A levels, aka all the big exams) because we see it as the end of an era, I'm not going to keep a textbook sitting around that I will never use again and can't sell on because I've annotated it am I? I'm not a fan of Ruby but does it make me Hitler for burning my books at the end of the year? No, it's just a bit of fun

It doesn't make you Hitler. It makes you someone who has little cultural and historical awareness and little respect for culture and knowledge. Doing it publicly is a brash sign of entitlement- as would making a video where you throw away a turkey dinner because "you don't need it anymore". You may not need it but celebrating the act of discarding something like that is celebrating ignorance.


I have historical awareness, they were burning workbooks and books that can't be reused. Why keep them? How will it help anyone if I keep a textbook that has been written all over, beaten up over the last two years and cannot be sold on or donated? How would it help to keep a used workbook that cannot be reused? I fail to see your point, what would you have liked them to do with used workbooks? If they kept them for the younger kids to use to mark work or to help their answers people would be angry that they're not letting the kids work things out for themselves.
jess595
Talker
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:24 am
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 473 times

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Postby sasperillo » Sun May 28, 2017 8:40 am

jess595 wrote:
sasperillo wrote:
jess595 wrote:I mean here in the UK we burn schools books when they're not needed (end of GCSEs, end of A levels, aka all the big exams) because we see it as the end of an era, I'm not going to keep a textbook sitting around that I will never use again and can't sell on because I've annotated it am I? I'm not a fan of Ruby but does it make me Hitler for burning my books at the end of the year? No, it's just a bit of fun

It doesn't make you Hitler. It makes you someone who has little cultural and historical awareness and little respect for culture and knowledge. Doing it publicly is a brash sign of entitlement- as would making a video where you throw away a turkey dinner because "you don't need it anymore". You may not need it but celebrating the act of discarding something like that is celebrating ignorance.


I have historical awareness, they were burning workbooks and books that can't be reused. Why keep them? How will it help anyone if I keep a textbook that has been written all over, beaten up over the last two years and cannot be sold on or donated? How would it help to keep a used workbook that cannot be reused? I fail to see your point, what would you have liked them to do with used workbooks? If they kept them for the younger kids to use to mark work or to help their answers people would be angry that they're not letting the kids work things out for themselves.

Sorry, your question was personal so you got a personal response- which is not really appropriate for this forum. But the fact that you don't get it proves my point. Not interested in talking about you- but Ruby.
sasperillo
Gossiper
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:50 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 2978 times

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Postby jess595 » Sun May 28, 2017 8:49 am

sasperillo wrote:
jess595 wrote:I mean here in the UK we burn schools books when they're not needed (end of GCSEs, end of A levels, aka all the big exams) because we see it as the end of an era, I'm not going to keep a textbook sitting around that I will never use again and can't sell on because I've annotated it am I? I'm not a fan of Ruby but does it make me Hitler for burning my books at the end of the year? No, it's just a bit of fun

It doesn't make you Hitler. It makes you someone who has little cultural and historical awareness and little respect for culture and knowledge. Doing it publicly is a brash sign of entitlement- as would making a video where you throw away a turkey dinner because "you don't need it anymore". You may not need it but celebrating the act of discarding something like that is celebrating ignorance.


I have historical awareness, they were burning workbooks and books that can't be reused. Why keep them? How will it help anyone if I keep a textbook that has been written all over, beaten up over the last two years and cannot be sold on or donated? How would it help to keep a used workbook that cannot be reused? I fail to see your point, what would you have liked them to do with used workbooks? If they kept them for the younger kids to use to mark work or to help their answers people would be angry that they're not letting the kids work things out for themselves.

Sorry, your question was personal so you got a personal response- which is not really appropriate for this forum. But the fact that you don't get it proves my point. Not interested in talking about you- but Ruby.

I would assume you have all old textbooks then? Getting back to Ruby, why would she keep stacks and stacks of used workbooks that aren't needed? Say each child has one workbook for each class and takes 6 classes. That's 6 books, then for each child in school is 24 a year. Eventually, when Russell and Eve get into school, she could end up with 36 books a year, plus extras for Shari and Chad. That could add up to 50 books a year, where would she keep them all? While burning them isn't totally environmentally friendly, it's probably a better solution than throwing them out for landfill or keeping them all. She'd end up with probably 500 books by the time all 6 kids have finished school, where would she keep them? It's entirely impractical to keep them in her house
jess595
Talker
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:24 am
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 473 times

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Postby freebeegal » Sun May 28, 2017 9:17 am

jess595 wrote:I mean here in the UK we burn schools books when they're not needed (end of GCSEs, end of A levels, aka all the big exams) because we see it as the end of an era, I'm not going to keep a textbook sitting around that I will never use again and can't sell on because I've annotated it am I? I'm not a fan of Ruby but does it make me Hitler for burning my books at the end of the year? No, it's just a bit of fun


As someone from the UK I have never ever burnt a text book nor heard of anyone doing so. At the end of GCSEs and A levels we returned our text books to school, so they could be used by the next year. Why on earth would you burn a perfectly good textbook!? I can understand perhaps burning your revision notes if you really feel the need to, even that seems silly as my revision notes from GCSEs came in handy for my a level classes. And my a level revision notes came in handy when I went to uni.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
freebeegal
Talker
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:06 am
Has thanked: 33088 times
Been thanked: 855 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to 8 Passengers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users