Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

nunyabzwax
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

Unread post by nunyabzwax »

I only know about these folks from the DBs thread but I watched a few videos and Corbin just rubs me the wrong way, he screams controlling and manipulative to me.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Corbin's little speech about the Portland heroes was weird - he comes off as insincere. And the crying came off to me as a bit staged and fake.

So they are headed to Idaho, but it sounds like it's only to drop off Paris for a MONTH. Will they see Corbin's family??
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Ugh, the next thread title (I know it won't be for awhile unless major drama happens) needs to be, "Soooo good!"
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

I can't bring myself to watch them... not even to hate watch. Has anything been happening???? Or are they still the most boring family in the world?
westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by westwuff »

bunny88 wrote:I can't bring myself to watch them... not even to hate watch. Has anything been happening???? Or are they still the most boring family in the world?
Me too! Other than a sporadic vlog based on comments here I just can't bring myself to watch..when I do I feel like my brain is dying of both boredom and embarrassment lol
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

westwuff wrote:
bunny88 wrote:I can't bring myself to watch them... not even to hate watch. Has anything been happening???? Or are they still the most boring family in the world?
Me too! Other than a sporadic vlog based on comments here I just can't bring myself to watch..when I do I feel like my brain is dying of both boredom and embarrassment lol
You haven't missed anything.

Granted, I am down to watching only 1-2 of their vlogs a week, but nothing happens in any of the ones I watch.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

I just can't give Corbin the satisfaction of a view with his stupid clickbait titles. Clickbait doesn't usually bother me, but he takes it to a whole other level!
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So they FINALLY met up with Corbin's parents, but it seemed awkward. Even when Kelsey mentioned they had a "big family dinner" that night, she didn't seen excited about it. They didn't really vlog with them - and the body language from his parents was definitely weird (his mom didn't look at the vlog camera once and his dad did, then gave them sort of a dirty look). Looked like a quick dinner and then they were gone.

Well, at least they finally got to meet June.

Also, Corbin needs to STOP wearing those tank tops. He looks TERRIBLE...or maybe workout a little. He looks like he has teeny-tiny moobies. BARF! I guess he quit training for the marathon. I'm sure his excuse will be "all our summer travels" kept him too busy. :roll: :roll: :roll:
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Doesn't it seem kind of bad for them to only visit Idaho for a few days and then go off on their summer adventures? Can Idaho not count as one of their adventures? It looks like they're brushing off their extended family so they can go have clickbaity adventures with Juniper alone. They could have stayed in Idaho at least a few more days.

Corbin said in their Q&A that on road trips he liked to get Wendy's because they "hardly ever eat fast food." Newsflash, food trucks are fast food.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

fossilfinger wrote:Doesn't it seem kind of bad for them to only visit Idaho for a few days and then go off on their summer adventures? Can Idaho not count as one of their adventures? It looks like they're brushing off their extended family so they can go have clickbaity adventures with Juniper alone. They could have stayed in Idaho at least a few more days.

Corbin said in their Q&A that on road trips he liked to get Wendy's because they "hardly ever eat fast food." Newsflash, food trucks are fast food.
HAHAHA! I was just going to comment on the fast food comment! His Oreo milkshakes aren't exactly healthy eating!!! A lot of things from Wendy's are probably a lot healthier than what THEY eat on a daily basis. Not to mention they just recently vlogged going to BV, which is totally fast food.

I get the feeling they are embarrassed about being from Idaho. Kelsey even said she couldn't wait to see the "Welcome to Oregon" sign. Obviously, they don't really get along with their parents. Which is sad. I had a time when I didn't get along with my parents, but now that I'm in my mid-30s and only see them when they are in Florida for the winter, I miss them when they are gone!! I get the feeling Corbin is a TOTAL SHITHEAD and did/said something awful to his parents and that's causing the problems.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The way he treats his parents as if they're expendable just makes me so angry. I know we don't know what the situation is, but I would give anything to be able​ to talk to either of my parents.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also, it's funny how they tried to define the people they "delete and block." I was deleted and blocked LONG before June was born, and I've never posted anything racist or vulgar. They deleted/blocked me for something random about how they aren't really from Portland.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Has Kelsy showed any ipad art on the vlog?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ja14 wrote:Has Kelsy showed any ipad art on the vlog?
Not once, but I wonder if they were sent that for free for some deal and "faked" it was for Mother's Day. They also seemed to get a second Doc-A-Tot. They must be making a ton of $$$ or just getting a shit ton of free stuff. (Or Missy is padding their bank account.) Their views aren't that amazing, so who knows!?!?
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Why do they act like no one else has heard of any Trader Joe's food?

Oh, right, because their lives are that boring.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
Not once, but I wonder if they were sent that for free for some deal and "faked" it was for Mother's Day. They also seemed to get a second Doc-A-Tot. They must be making a ton of $$$ or just getting a shit ton of free stuff. (Or Missy is padding their bank account.) Their views aren't that amazing, so who knows!?!?
I don't think Apple is the kind of company that would send out free stuff to be promoted on a nobody's blog. They bought that with their own money, or at least charged it.

Consider she went to act school and it's supposedly her passion, it surprises me that she never actually does any art.

I have no artistic abilities at all, but I wish I did! If she she shared something like that on the vlog, they would get my views. But, as is, they are a snooze fest.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ja14 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
I don't think Apple is the kind of company that would send out free stuff to be promoted on a nobody's blog. They bought that with their own money, or at least charged it.

Consider she went to act school and it's supposedly her passion, it surprises me that she never actually does any art.

I have no artistic abilities at all, but I wish I did! If she she shared something like that on the vlog, they would get my views. But, as is, they are a snooze fest.
Her degree is for anthropology, not art - unless she went to some other school before SOU. Didn't she also say she was going to sell paintings to help raise money during their road trip? I don't recall her even painting one, and she certainly didn't sell any. She says it's her passion, but she never does it. I think she's just lazy!

On another topic, I can't believe they took a baby to Departure. It's lucky she didn't cry. That's an upscale downtown restaurant/lounge, and I would be annoyed if there was a crying baby around while I was enjoying my cocktails at happy hour on a sunny Friday afternoon! And the last time I was there - which was years ago - they allowed smoking on the patio. I think the hostess looked at the baby and thought, "Crap, where can I seat them AWAY from everyone else?!?!"
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
ja14 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote: Not once, but I wonder if they were sent that for free for some deal and "faked" it was for Mother's Day. They also seemed to get a second Doc-A-Tot. They must be making a ton of $$$ or just getting a shit ton of free stuff. (Or Missy is padding their bank account.) Their views aren't that amazing, so who knows!?!?

Her degree is for anthropology, not art - unless she went to some other school before SOU. Didn't she also say she was going to sell paintings to help raise money during their road trip? I don't recall her even painting one, and she certainly didn't sell any. She says it's her passion, but she never does it. I think she's just lazy!

On another topic, I can't believe they took a baby to Departure. It's lucky she didn't cry. That's an upscale downtown restaurant/lounge, and I would be annoyed if there was a crying baby around while I was enjoying my cocktails at happy hour on a sunny Friday afternoon! And the last time I was there - which was years ago - they allowed smoking on the patio. I think the hostess looked at the baby and thought, "Crap, where can I seat them AWAY from everyone else?!?!"
Oh, I was under the impression she studied art in school! ... Also, I hate reading all the typos in my posts [LOUDLY CRYING FACE]

In my state, smoking is not allowed in any restaurants, even outside on the patio. The exceptions is if it's an 18+ establishment.
I assumed that was a country wide law, but I'm not certain of that either.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ewokfan11 wrote:
She painted at least one painting as a thank-you gift for a host they stayed with who, I think, let them park their RV on his property. I think art is one of Kelsey's pre-family hobbies, and one of the only things Corbin can capitalize on for presents, so he runs with it. Plus before they had June it probably sounded better to say Kelsey was an artist instead of a housewife.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

fossilfinger wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
She painted at least one painting as a thank-you gift for a host they stayed with who, I think, let them park their RV on his property. I think art is one of Kelsey's pre-family hobbies, and one of the only things Corbin can capitalize on for presents, so he runs with it. Plus before they had June it probably sounded better to say Kelsey was an artist instead of a housewife.
Ha! I don't think she was a "housewife" on purpose, more like she was just unemployed and too lazy to get a job. She doesn't do much of ANYTHING - even pre-June. She doesn't really cook, doesn't seem to take the dog out ever, doesn't seem to be the one who cleans, messed up June's baby clothes in the laundry and NEVER, EVER drives! I think she is just lazy and self-centered. When they are home she's usually in bed or lounging on the couch - probably texting Missy!

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”