E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Unread post by onbreak »

She's not the same person.. weird how much you can change when you get an ice palace

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Cgl33 »

What strikes me about their relationship is that they can't seem to handle the small bumps in the road. Maybe it's that Ellie can't seem to handle the small stuff, but that's a huge red flag about a marriage. Torticollis should not have been that difficult to treat. One month of ttc should not have been that dramatic and I mean even before the supposed loss. They should look into counseling before they have to deal with a much bigger issue.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Oh wow.. that little clip of Ellie was surprisingly really touching. There's plenty that I could snark about from what she said, but I'm going to set aside my petty comments to, instead, say that that video actually made me very sad for Ellie.

That girl may be dumb as rocks and has had a questionable upbringing that made her into who she is today, but she does have good in her, SOMEWHERE, deep down. You could see it and even feel it through their old videos before Calvin. As someone mentioned above, she really is a completely different person. It's frightening.

This is going to sound REALLY messed up, and I sincerely don't mean to offend... BUT: If anyone has ever watched any type of exorcism movie, you will know that they typically begin with a nice and pretty girl, full of life, and... ya know, basically turn her into a completely different person. If anything like that were to actually be made realistic, without all of the Hollywood SFX and supernatural events... I honestly think it would look something like the transformation we have witnessed Ellie go through. There is just something very off going on inside of her (and has been for quite some time now), and despite my distaste for her, I genuinely, wholeheartedly hope that she will be able to seek help and work through whatever it is. If not for her own sake, for the kidses. I know you're in there, Ellie!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

^^^ I don't remember who said it but I agree with the sentiment that Ellie changed when she stopped being the most successful sister. Sharing the spotlight and fortune with Ruby and Bonnie probably drives Ellie crazy, and her competitive side has been triggered so hard that she's just lost it.

I have a cousin that's only happy when she feels she's better than everyone. We have to enable it by letting her feel like she's winning all the time just to keep the peace.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

When did you stop nursing Calvin? Did she lie about that too? I've always wondered why they would do that..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Jared must be so mad that DB has a viral video.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

She's also aged 10 years. This is when I still enjoyed watching them.Maybe they just need to regroup and find themselves again. I know I do. I also think those who have too.much time on their hands go a bit loopy, day jobs really help ground you.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
wingwangfluff

Unread post by wingwangfluff »

Okay so long time lurker, first time poster here! I just stumbled across this video on youtube and thought you guys would love to see it. It starts around the 2 min mark.
CoffeeLovinMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeLovinMama »

wingwangfluff wrote:Okay so long time lurker, first time poster here! I just stumbled across this video on youtube and thought you guys would love to see it. It starts around the 2 min mark.

hahahahaha I actually cracked up! Maybe we need to send him an invite here so he can make more videos of them!!!!! Love it!!! <3 <3 <3
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

wingwangfluff wrote:Okay so long time lurker, first time poster here! I just stumbled across this video on youtube and thought you guys would love to see it. It starts around the 2 min mark.
Perfect...absolutely perfect reaction, I love this guy!! He nails it! Thank you for this! XD
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

loved it!!! Now I want to find my way to that video to make some kind of snarky comment about Ellie and Jared...Image
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

zipadeedodah wrote:
loved it!!! Now I want to find my way to that video to make some kind of snarky comment about Ellie and Jared...Image
I can't watch at work lol but dying to know what the video is about lol someone fill me in please

Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

gymchick43 wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:
I can't watch at work lol but dying to know what the video is about lol someone fill me in please

He's just this real guy from the UK (I believe), and he's watching clips of famous YouTubers. Ellie and Jared's pregnancy announcement from Mother's Day comes up and he just flat out calls them out on their "perfection". He is cracking up at how hard they shove their "perfect life" and privilege into everyone's face, and that it's not reality. He cracks up at Jared's haircut and fresh pressed suits, the sweet little breakfast montage, the perfect golden haired children, everyone primped and preened and camera ready. You just have to see it. He's not nasty towards them, but he doesn't buy it for a minute.
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

CoffeeLovinMama wrote:

hahahahaha I actually cracked up! Maybe we need to send him an invite here so he can make more videos of them!!!!! Love it!!! <3 <3 <3
omg that's awesome !!!

js215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by js215 »

Today's vlog: Ellie acts like they work so hard to put vlogs out "on top" of raising kids. They do realize this is their chosen job, and everyone else has jobs in addition to raising kids too??
Jared pretends he doesn't know what glamping is multiple times.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

So how long will it take Ellie's eyebrows to fade again? lol. It looks like she's wearing fake mustaches over her eyes.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Ellie talking about the photo album for the RV "The first picture was of course Calvin, (had to laugh, of COURSE its Calvin, your golden boy) when he had thrown up and was sad..." ok i had to stop it right there and come here and talk about this. Not only is she calling herself out on her favoritism, BUT... and maybe i'm just a different kinda mother than Ellie.. but why would taking a photo of your kid post puking be a priority? And why on EARTH would that be the picture of the first memory of the RV? Ellie dwells and thrives off the misery of herself and others. Calvin is sad and doesn't feel good so Ellie has to document it for her little scrapbook? Thats just sad, disgusting and off putting Ellie. I get that your first trip was not so fun bc the kids got sick, but is that REALLY how you want to remember the first trip? Why not take a pic of the boys helping you with the fire, or eating hotdogs? A cute shot of them walking down the little road they walked down, maybe a shot of them roasting marshmellows or running around like wild heathens? All of those things would have been a better first memory for a photo album than a picture of puke covered, crying calvin. I just do not understand her obsession with misery. Shes such a strange bird.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

So Ellie Jared and kids are camping with April and Davy right after the stomach flu. All the kids they were playing with in today's vlog are going to have it in a couple days.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:So Ellie Jared and kids are camping with April and Davy right after the stomach flu. All the kids they were playing with in today's vlog are going to have it in a couple days.

Typhoid Lannings are now Typhoid Mechams
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Playsinrain wrote:Ellie talking about the photo album for the RV "The first picture was of course Calvin, (had to laugh, of COURSE its Calvin, your golden boy) when he had thrown up and was sad..." ok i had to stop it right there and come here and talk about this. Not only is she calling herself out on her favoritism, BUT... and maybe i'm just a different kinda mother than Ellie.. but why would taking a photo of your kid post puking be a priority? And why on EARTH would that be the picture of the first memory of the RV? Ellie dwells and thrives off the misery of herself and others. Calvin is sad and doesn't feel good so Ellie has to document it for her little scrapbook? Thats just sad, disgusting and off putting Ellie. I get that your first trip was not so fun bc the kids got sick, but is that REALLY how you want to remember the first trip? Why not take a pic of the boys helping you with the fire, or eating hotdogs? A cute shot of them walking down the little road they walked down, maybe a shot of them roasting marshmellows or running around like wild heathens? All of those things would have been a better first memory for a photo album than a picture of puke covered, crying calvin. I just do not understand her obsession with misery. Shes such a strange bird.
Not arguing at ALL that Ellie favors Calvin...that's obvious. But I think she said 'of course' just because she had mentioned in an earlier vlog that the first pic was a pukey Calvin so she was referring to that. Unfortunately Ellie will probably continue to face her preference for Cal...

Return to “Ellie and Jared”