Neonbatsintrees
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

FoolyLiving

Unread post by Neonbatsintrees »

Has anyone watched this family? I can't stop watching out of "what the hell?"

Andrea is a country bumpkin from the states.

Hadar is from Israel.

They met on World of Warcraft. (I'll admit a dirty secret, I played this game for 8 years.)

They get married. She moves to Israel. They eventually have two kids.

She is strange. Their channel is strange. I will say this, it's interesting to watch how things happen in Israel.
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Re: FoolyLiving

Unread post by Jm87053 »

Yes I agree
She's weird. Her husband seems like he hates her sometimes lol. Sad. She has a son back in Florida, hes 19, i think. And he has mild autism
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I came across this channel a few weeks ago and wondered if they had a thread here. I'm not a fan, they're just not my type of people. However I will say Baby Abigail is absolutely precious with that dark curly hair and big cheeks. Such a little doll!
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Caisflame wrote:I came across this channel a few weeks ago and wondered if they had a thread here. I'm not a fan, they're just not my type of people. However I will say Baby Abigail is absolutely precious with that dark curly hair and big cheeks. Such a little doll!
I find the Rafael very intriguing. He is a really bright kid. I'm not sure how I feel about their vlogs in general. I can't really decide- but boy those kids are so great!
minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

I can't stand the mother! The dad either. They are so mean to Rafael sometimes, and push that giant baby around in a carseat in the full sun! She has no choice but to lie down and close her eyes. Don't they care about ker skin or eyes?

One vlog, the mother was praising Rafael, but whispered the praise so he couldn't hear it? Another she was too lazy to play with him on the playground, he was frightened up high and I don't know why she just sat there yelling at him to get down the slide. I actually interact with my kids and join in. She just sat in the sun with the baby not participating or playing.

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
Mellout87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mellout87 »

Yes! I noticed that they seem mean to him at times. The baby was so behind on her milestones for awhile. Now they're surprised she could be autistic. Lol. They are lazy!
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I remember coming across them before Abigail was born. Couldn't stand to watch them because of how the mom treated the little boy. Just awful. But my god, Abigail sure is a cutie. I might start watching again and skip the parts with the parents, because the kids are cute.
suemia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by suemia »

Her husband seems like he hates her sometimes lol. Sad.
Yeah, in today's blog he was particularly rude and dismissive towards her.
4littlellamas
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 4littlellamas »

Have you all seen the episode where she's clipping her toenails hahaha she's seriously disgusting I am pretty sure she has absolutely no pride. She's also done some other nasty things on camera, deff. Get the country bumpkin vibe from her.
punkynuggy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by punkynuggy »

So in today’s video, did she reveal that their last name is Friedman? She read the tag on the Purim basket and said, “To the Friedman family...”

Maybe everyone already knew that and I didn’t?
MoaningMona
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MoaningMona »

I can’t watch this family. The woman seems soooo determined to label all of her children as autistic. It’s horrible.
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

MoaningMona wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 12:38 am I can’t watch this family. The woman seems soooo determined to label all of her children as autistic. It’s horrible.
I have been watching since the beginning. I am pretty sure her boys are high functioning autistic. I have autism in my family and they for sure are on the spectrum just as she says, she also has the official diagnosis for them. The little girl has been going through testing, she might be on the spectrum also, but i am pretty sure she has eds like her mom.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

OMG did anyone watch todays video. The OH poor me .. Come Jan we will have to eat less because youtube is cutting off youtube family of their income.. Here is a clue. why cant Hadar get a damn 9 to 5 job. He has a green card now.. They are guilting people into sending them money.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

omg I had no idea this thread existed, I found one on GossipBakery but it moves so fast to the point where I can't keep up. I still can't believe Hadar is only 29 and she's in her 40s

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

webby wrote:omg I had no idea this thread existed, I found one on GossipBakery but it moves so fast to the point where I can't keep up. I still can't believe Hadar is only 29 and she's in her 40s

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Lol the ladies on GB are brutal Image bit I love it...
Trashtvaddict
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Trashtvaddict »

I stopped watching them a while back. Hadar is weird and Andrea is crazy! She diagnosed herself with a list of stuff but didn't seem to notice when Raphael had a bladder infection. She said he was peeing "pink sand"! Ummm....She also seems cruel to him sometimes and Hadar seems jealous of Raphael. Crazy couple!
BebePearl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by BebePearl »

Something stinks with this family. Her oldest has Autism and now she is saying that Raphael AND Abigail are both autistic as well. There is a reason she turned her comments off. People were starting to question her. Seems a little Munchausen to me.

Return to “A-H”