JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

gossipingloser
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Unread post by gossipingloser »

He didn't live near Jess when they met- Jess had to take the train to go see him. I don't think we know exactly what his movements were after he moved out but we do know he didn't live near Jess when they met.

It's not like he was suddenly ejected with no warning from his home with no money and no ability to do anything about it... he knew this was coming, he had options, he could have gotten a job where they live. But EVEN IF he literally no options and had to live with his parents, it still doesn't explain why he didn't immediately move back once his situation improved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

$7000/mo is not a lot when you have 7 children to take care of. Esp if that's before taxes, which have to be a total nightmare for YTers.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

He didn't live with his parents. If people will remember, he had a good friend who was female (she spoke at their wedding) and she said he moved in while her boyfriend was away for military training and lived with them for a while. Chris considered this girl as close as a sister. Her name was Courtney (not the maid of honor Cortney).
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Is she bringing all of her kids to Disneyland? Hopefully they bring chris' boys too....... I doubt it but hopefully I'm surprised
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Is she bringing all of her kids to Disneyland? Hopefully they bring chris' boys too....... I doubt it but hopefully I'm surprised
Caden and Tommy get out of school this coming week so maybe towards the end of the week?

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

applebutter_dreams wrote:Can't wait for the day when Chris files for spousal support from Jess. That will be a good day.
I wonder if this wont be a story line for later to get sagging viewship up.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

kiwi wrote:$7000/mo is not a lot when you have 7 children to take care of. Esp if that's before taxes, which have to be a total nightmare for YTers.
This was only from her youtube views though, let's not forget the money from sponsorships, and she does quite a lot of sponsorships.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Is she bringing all of her kids to Disneyland? Hopefully they bring chris' boys too....... I doubt it but hopefully I'm surprised
Caden and Tommy get out of school this coming week so maybe towards the end of the week?

I thought only Lilia, Alyna and Aladdyn were going?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

pianogossiper wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:

I thought only Lilia, Alyna and Aladdyn were going?

i thought so too for some reason but she shared a pic on Insta of all three boys in head to toe Mickey clothes. I guess that doesn't mean they're going for sure but that would be kinda messed up lol

nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

That caption on her latest post though she must be reading here

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

nomis99 wrote:That caption on her latest post though ImageImage she must be reading here

What did it say? lol

nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

Bsveach15 wrote:
nomis99 wrote:That caption on her latest post though ImageImage she must be reading here

What did it say? lol

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Wtf why did she dress them like that. And yes I noticed that too. Before she would always put something like "this boy is gonna be a heartbreaker!" Now she put "they are gonna be stealing hearts" with the hashtag #nobreakingheartsthough #gentlemen #raisedright hahaha so dumb hi Jessica!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

kiwi wrote:$7000/mo is not a lot when you have 7 children to take care of. Esp if that's before taxes, which have to be a total nightmare for YTers.
She makes $7,000 a month from youtube. Not from sponsorships or child supprt. You tube alone.
They are clearly doing just fine.
nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

I'm pleasantly surprised at how many people are calling Chris out for not including Lilia here [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 391de6.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... b8f017.png[/img]

fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

nomis99 wrote:I'm pleasantly surprised at how many people are calling Chris out for not including Lilia here

I feel like Chris walks a fine line when it comes to Lilia, because Gabe is so involved in her life. If Chris were to post something like "Love my daughters" with a picture of both Addie and Lilia, I could definitely see people attacking him and saying that he is discrediting Gabe.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

fudgeitup wrote:
nomis99 wrote:I'm pleasantly surprised at how many people are calling Chris out for not including Lilia here

I feel like Chris walks a hard line when it comes to Lilia, because Gabe is so involved in her life. If Chris were to post something like "Love my daughters" with a picture of both Addie and Lilia, I could definitely see people attacking him and saying that he is discrediting Gabe.
But he didn't say anything about daughters. He said the two most beautiful women. Wtf about lillia is right.

fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

smom12 wrote:
fudgeitup wrote:

I feel like Chris walks a hard line when it comes to Lilia, because Gabe is so involved in her life. If Chris were to post something like "Love my daughters" with a picture of both Addie and Lilia, I could definitely see people attacking him and saying that he is discrediting Gabe.
But he didn't say anything about daughters. He said the two most beautiful women. Wtf about lillia is right.

ehh, i still feel like he would be attacked.
I see him as the least attached to Lilia, and I don't blame he. He probably doesn't want to step on Gabe's toes.
People would probably say he was a pervert for calling lilia beautiful, since people already think he has a red head fetish. Man can't win, no matter what he posts.
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

another good example of how "blended" their family really is
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

smom12 wrote:
fudgeitup wrote:

ehh, i still feel like he would be attacked.
I see him as the least attached to Lilia, and I don't blame he. He probably doesn't want to step on Gabe's toes.
People would probably say he was a pervert for calling lilia beautiful, since people already think he has a red head fetish. Man can't win, no matter what he posts.
\

Sorry for the double post and possible messed up quotes. I get where you're coming from, and you're probably right, but I also know that children can't have too many people that love them and show it. Gabe can love her as her dad and Chris can love her as his step-dad. You can't preach blended family without being subjected to acting like it

Return to “JesssFam”